KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Baal VS Ganon

Baal VS Ganon
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Baal VS Ganon

Yes indeed.. Now discuss..

The "only harmed by light sword/arrow" thing is removed, to make the actual discussion fair, or that'll be all we'll be hearing from those that is for Ganon..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:25 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would say Baal

Baal can use Decrepify to slow and weaken Ganon to a crawl, he can then teleport toa distance and fire his one shot blast to splatter ganon

other ways baal can win:

Baal can use teleport then call up all his tentacles, if Ganon stops flying or gets close to the ground at all, hes toast and will be smotherd, Baal can use the same skills Decrepify to slow Ganon to a crawl, then he can use fire/ice if he doesnt want to use his one shot beam.

Baal can clone himself, that means Ganon will be looking out for 2 Baals, 2 baals that can do 1 shot kill move ,2 that can Decrepify and etc etc, a blood mana would be a powerful weapon as well, any spell ganon tries using will damage him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:37 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wow I never saw this coming, honestly.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Invulnerability is the most useful power he's ever demonstrated in a game.
Also, unlike a character in a role playing game, he doesn't have a wide array of defined moves.

However, he has a source of infinite power to call upon in the form of the Triforce of Power.

It's understandable that people have a problem with the "only hurt by the master sword" ability, but simply put, if he weren't evil, he'd be totally invincible.

Removing that ability is like taking away Classic Juggernaut's invincibility for the sake of the other character.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 6th, 2007 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:59 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Invulnerability is the most useful power he's ever demonstrated in a game.
Also, unlike a character in a role playing game, he doesn't have a wide array of defined moves.

However, he has a source of infinite power to call upon in the form of the Triforce of Power.

It's understandable that people have a problem with the "only hurt by the master sword" ability, but simply put, if he weren't evil, he'd be totally invincible.

Removing that ability is like taking away Classic Juggernaut's invincibility for the sake of the other character.

thats kinda the idea isnt it, if the character is invulerable in the fight, like kain is an invulerable charcter, then its not a fight at all. But kain among many have twists so they can be fought, invulerability is cheap.

also stop overating the triforce of power, all this infnite power rubbish, its shown no such powers of greatness at all, the only true powerful is the fully formed triforce which seems (from what ive heard) give the user any wish they like.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:32 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rader
Person

Baal FTW. I have to turn against my melee character here. Baal's minions would give Ganon hell, and if he beat them he'd still have to deal with Baal.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:37 PM
rader is currently offline Click here to Send rader a Private Message Find more posts by rader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Burning thought
thats kinda the idea isnt it, if the character is invulerable in the fight, like kain is an invulerable charcter, then its not a fight at all. But kain among many have twists so they can be fought, invulerability is cheap.

also stop overating the triforce of power, all this infnite power rubbish, its shown no such powers of greatness at all, the only true powerful is the fully formed triforce which seems (from what ive heard) give the user any wish they like.

Removing his invulnerabiltiy if functionally depowering him. It may be cheap, but so is superspeed, and time control. It's a part of the character.

I am not overrating the Triforce of Power. The Triforce of Power is the essence of Din, Goddess of Power (whom actually has infinite power.) While it doesn't grant omnipotence like the entire Triforce, it certainly does grant him virtually unlimited magical power and superhuman strength. It is also what makes him invincible.

You're a bit misguided. The Triforce of Power is what transformed Hyrule into the Twilight, and turned everyone therein into diembodied souls. It's immensely powerful.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 6th, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:46 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by rader
Baal FTW. I have to turn against my melee character here. Baal's minions would give Ganon hell, and if he beat them he'd still have to deal with Baal.
Ba'al's minons? What about Ganondorf's minions?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:47 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. They can win by BFR.

2. Lol what? If you don't know anything about it, why do you even have an opinion on it? That same ToP is what made Ganon what he is, it is unlimited mystical power, bestows great strength and superspeed, and makes you invincible. As CC said, if Ganon were good, he WOULD be completely invincible. The ToP's power once corrupted the entire sacred realm, into an evil one. That is just one feat.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:05 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. They can win by BFR.

2. Lol what? If you don't know anything about it, why do you even have an opinion on it? That same ToP is what made Ganon what he is, it is unlimited mystical power, bestows great strength and superspeed, and makes you invincible. As CC said, if Ganon were good, he WOULD be completely invincible. The ToP's power once corrupted the entire sacred realm, into an evil one. That is just one feat.

1. true

2. i was right then, not unlimited power, unlimited magic power, unlmited power makes it sound like someone is trying to make it omniotent in power which is power without limits...i.e unlmited power

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:25 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. true

2. i was right then, not unlimited power, unlimited magic power, unlmited power makes it sound like someone is trying to make it omniotent in power which is power without limits...i.e unlmited power
I never said unlimited power...it is unlimited in that he never runs out.

If this is gameplay Baal, Ganon wins.

If it's actual Baal, like in lore, Baal wins.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:29 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said unlimited power...it is unlimited in that he never runs out.

If this is gameplay Baal, Ganon wins.

If it's actual Baal, like in lore, Baal wins.

i never said you did, look who i was quoting when i said that

i was quoting cosmic

anyway, why do you think gameplay Baal loses, obviously lore baal wins but why do you say Ganon can beat gameplay one?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:31 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cause Gameplay is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow for one thing in comparison. Ganon could blitz him, he can turn intangible, and as for freezing Ganon, Ganon froze over an ENTIRE CITY.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:33 AM
Cosmic Cube

1. true

I never meant to imply that he was omnipotent. He has unlimited magical power, allowing him to do things like manipulate reality. He's got immense superhuman strength, so he's a match for anyone in the power department.

Basically, when it comes to power, he's got an unlimited supply.

However, if he had the entire Triforce, he'd be totally omnipotent, able to do whatever he wants.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:34 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cause Gameplay is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow for one thing in comparison. Ganon could blitz him, he can turn intangible, and as for freezing Ganon, Ganon froze over an ENTIRE CITY.

Gameplay Baal can teleport, as youve said yourself before teleporting is fast, and i agree, its fast, hes not going to be blitzed.

Baal is immune to freezing, so he wont be freezing baal and himself freezing a city is zero defence against being frozen.

Baal still has mana blood making all of Ganons spells and attacks using his power damage him.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:36 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never meant to imply that he was omnipotent. He has unlimited magical power, allowing him to do things like manipulate reality. He's got immense superhuman strength, so he's a match for anyone in the power department.

Basically, when it comes to power, he's got an unlimited supply.

However, if he had the entire Triforce, he'd be totally omnipotent, able to do whatever he wants.

manipulate it to what extent? has he ever deleted someone from reality or done somthing on MJJ level or close?, is it conistent power without plot devices, can you prove it if you claim he has done these things?

so would anyone with the entire Triforce.....including me

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:38 AM
Cosmic Cube

i never said you did, look who i was quoting when i said that

i was quoting cosmic

anyway, why do you think gameplay Baal loses, obviously lore baal wins but why do you say Ganon can beat gameplay one?
I don't see why anyone would have an obvious win over Ganon.

It's not as though he's going to be outclassed by someone. People fail to realize that while using the Triforce of Power, he is more than a match for just about any video game character.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:40 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

manipulate it to what extent? has he ever deleted someone from reality or done somthing on MJJ level or close?, is it conistent power without plot devices, can you prove it if you claim he has done these things?

He sent Phantom Ganon to a pocket dimension when it failed him. He also creates life from nothing.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:43 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see why anyone would have an obvious win over Ganon.

It's not as though he's going to be outclassed by someone. People fail to realize that while using the Triforce of Power, he is more than a match for just about any video game character.
Lol, I don't know about that.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:43 AM
Cosmic Cube

Turning someone into a powerless body-less spirit, is the closest he's come to doing that.

The Triforce of Power is a plot device, and without it, he cannot do any of the things I mentioned. Without it, he isn't invincible.

Me too.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:44 AM