KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » "God" Albedo vs. Pyron

"God" Albedo vs. Pyron
Started by: Shin_Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

"God" Albedo vs. Pyron

I know jack-all of Pyron. I just made this because V2D won't shut up about him. I know he's some cosmic powerhouse so I just picked a cosmic powerhouse out of a hat and came up with what I refer to as God Albedo.

Is he really God? Nah. He just has a bit of God's power but I just don't know what else to call him at this point. confused

Anyway, here's some vids.

We see Albedo "transcending" in this video and we see his space-time anomaly swallow up the Omega System.

In this video, he talks about shifting n entire region of space into another dimension. Boasting maybe but I can't recall Albedo ever telling a lie. He's good enough at tormenting with facts.

It's true Albedo did lose to Rubedo here but there are three very big factors to why that is:
1. he wanted to lose and die.
2. Rubedo/Jr., if I interpret what was said throughout EP2 correctly, has Albedo's heart inside him
3. Rubedo is the exact antithesis of Albedo's power.

Now, I'm not making excuses for Al. If he loses here, I don't really care because I just made this thread for the hell of it.

Discuss.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:54 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

For some reason, vids are fvcking up on my com right now. How strong is he, how fast, how durable, what can he bust with his power, the works?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:03 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

He doesn't really have speed. He's lost his body when he gained the power and is now just the torso and head connected to some weird thing.

How powerful? Dunno. Shortly after absorbing the power he created a space-time anomaly, basically just a big red thing that he is able to warp reality in, that engulfed something around the size of a planet in a few seconds and was still growing to potentially take over the region of space. Like I said, he claimed he could shift that region of space into another dimension.

Durability is another tough thing. What's left of his body that you fight has basically the same power as his original body in that he can regenerate. His original body was reduced to particles but he still was alive .While it seems he is in control and aware of all things in the sphere of space in the anomaly, he never did that much except continually tortur eRubedo psychologically so the limits are unknown.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:21 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

If your claim about Pyron taking out a galaxy with strength alone is correct however, Al dies hard.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:22 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

pyron has never taken out a Galaxy with strength, nor has he done it with anything else, he absorbs planets and if his physical structure is anything to go by, he can punch them into dust as well, but Galaxies, nopes.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 09:29 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron can bust a universe you *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:05 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Pyron can bust a universe you *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

yes sorry, my DS hate is getting the best of me, forgetting all their feats

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:10 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shame..

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:15 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Pyron has never punched a planet to dust, or destroyed a galaxy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:43 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
If your claim about Pyron taking out a galaxy with strength alone is correct however, Al dies hard.
I conceded that point on Pyron being 3 times bigger than the andromeda galaxy a while ago. He can logically however crush an earth sized planet with his pinky.

Oh and Terry, he has never done it, but he logically can, Seph has never busted a planet, does that mean he can't now?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 02:54 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Seph has never busted a planet, does that mean he can't now?

Well.... yeah.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:00 PM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Keollyn
Well.... yeah.
Lol...

Pyron is different tho, his pinky is like at least 100 times bigger than Earth, and even at human size he possesses class 100 strength, logically, he could with his pinky.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:41 PM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, who wins this?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:52 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know. Wtf? You're banned again!?

Dude, he clearly said in that post that was 2 years ago!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 10:15 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Albedo dumps Pyron in another dimension.

Game Over.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 12:48 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

How does he do it? Also, can he do it before a speedblitz?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 12:50 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How does he do it? I dunno. I don't have a proper explanation as to how he does it. All I know is that Udo has caused space/time anomallies before, and once Albedo recontacted U-do he started another space/time anomally.

As for an actual fight...hmm I really doubt physical punishment will do anything for 2 reasons:

1. Even before Albedo recontacted U-do he could regenerate his body from complete molecular destruction--making him essentially immortal.
2. As "God" Albedo I doubt he has a body anymore. Pyron would just be fighting U-Do with Albedo's attitude--if you ask me.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 12:57 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he is God? For one thing the God of Xenosaga is not omnipotent, the fact that KOSMOS can output similar damage proves that.

Pyron also has complete control over his body, and can reform and shapeshift it.

Also, as for 2, so you only doubt he has a body? When was this stated or shown, and how was he defeated?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:00 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So he is God? For one thing the God of Xenosaga is not omnipotent, the fact that KOSMOS can output similar damage proves that.

Pyron also has complete control over his body, and can reform and shapeshift it.

Also, as for 2, so you only doubt he has a body? When was this stated or shown, and how was he defeated?

He became a part of Udo, but he wasn't Udo.

Obviously the Xenosaga god is not the christianity God, but Udo is still very powerful and the only reason Kos-Mos can output similar damage is because she uses the Zohar--which is pretty much Udo's power.

I did not mean to say that Albedo could shapeshift etc. I just mean that prior to his second meeting with Udo Albedo was immortal. His molecular structure would just regenerate no matter how bad his body was destroyed.

Xenosaga is very long, cut me some slack, V2D. Also Xenosaga's story can be very confusing. The reason I believe Albedo lacked a body when he recontacted U-do was stated earlier by Nikk.

Oh and eventhough Rubedo managed to "defeat" Albedo; Albedo still came back as a testament.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:09 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He became a part of Udo, but he wasn't Udo.

Obviously the Xenosaga god is not the christianity God, but Udo is still very powerful and the only reason Kos-Mos can output similar damage is because she uses the Zohar--which is pretty much Udo's power.

I did not mean to say that Albedo could shapeshift etc. I just mean that prior to his second meeting with Udo Albedo was immortal. His molecular structure would just regenerate no matter how bad his body was destroyed.

Xenosaga is very long, cut me some slack, V2D. Also Xenosaga's story can be very confusing. The reason I believe Albedo lacked a body when he recontacted U-do was stated earlier by Nikk.

Oh and eventhough Rubedo managed to "defeat" Albedo; Albedo still came back as a testament.
1. Classic Beyonder would curb UDO.

2. I know, he has powerful regen. Pyron has control of his whole body, he is not easily destroyed by force, if he can be at all.

3. Okay, I have no idea what recontacting UDO even means, you need to explain that.

4. Classic Beyonder pwns the Testaments.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:14 AM