KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akira, Ryu & Kazuya vs M.Bison, Geese Howard & Heihachi Mishima

Akira, Ryu & Kazuya vs M.Bison, Geese Howard & Heihachi Mishima
Started by: NASA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Akira, Ryu & Kazuya vs M.Bison, Geese Howard & Heihachi Mishima

Animated Akira (from VF anime series), Ryu (from SF2 anime movie) & Kazuya (from Tekken: Motion Picture)

vs

M.Bison (from SF2 anime movie), Geese Howard (from FF anime & Heihachi Mishima (from Tekken: Motion Picture)

BTW M.Bison CANNOT use his teleportation powers in this fight so with that in mind who wins?

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:11 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Second team. Bison's a b*tch (as in hard to beat) in the animated movie (which coincidently I've finished watching last night).

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:20 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Animated Akira took out a 20ft Dural

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:37 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think it's a match for Bison's homo power.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:55 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Since current Bison topic. When does Bison go intangible?

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:38 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

In-game and in the moviez.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 02:24 AM
Csdabest

In the movies I saw more of expression of Speed rather than Intangibility. If your talking about the Street Fighter II movie. The one where we see Phyco Ken. You can see him move at high speeds out of the way of an attack moving around. But what game. Im about to check it out.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 03:44 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't matter if he can do it in-game. Ryu can. No one who isn't a Ryu fanboy argued that Hayabusa can become intangible, unless for some strange reason they mixed Ryu with Doku. By the way, Spirit Doku vs. Darth Vader would be the penultimate shit. They have too much in common.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 10:31 AM
Csdabest

Since when can hayabusa become intangible.

And Since when was Doku Ryu's father?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:54 PM