KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Pig Mask Army VS Team Rocket

The Pig Mask Army VS Team Rocket
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

The Pig Mask Army VS Team Rocket

Who shall win?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:26 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

A better question is, "who knows what the Pig Mask Army is?" considering the fact that 99.999999% of gamers in the states haven't played Mother 3.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:20 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

True, I just assumed that a majority of the gamers here have at least heard of the game.
Anyways, who'd you root for?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:22 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
True, I just assumed that a majority of the gamers here have at least heard of the game.
Anyways, who'd you root for?
Well, Pokey is a whore, but Team Rocket's incompetence would certainly prevent them from winning.

Besides, King P could just unleash a legion of Ultimate Chimeras to decimate them.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:25 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

There were some good Rockets.
And I can see an Ultimate Chimera destroy a whole squad of Team Rocket Pokemon.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:30 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Well if Team Rocket gets a certain Pokemon that they cloned...then my money is on Rocket.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 04:51 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well if Team Rocket gets a certain Pokemon that they cloned...then my money is on Rocket.
An Ultimate Chimera will kill just about any Pokemon with ease.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 04:53 AM
Piggy Guy

I know this topic is pretty old already, but I still wanted to tell that the Pigmask Army has access to infinite soldiers, because of their time travel utilities. They have cloning machines, too. They have tanks, flying saucers, and Thunder Tower. In fact, this is a really unfair battle because it's just a gang against a whole army. (With the Ultimate Kimura)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 03:21 PM
Piggy Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggy Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggy Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Doesn't team rocket technically own mewto?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 03:42 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote