KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » El Blaze vs Lisa

El Blaze vs Lisa
Started by: NASA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

El Blaze vs Lisa

El Blaze from VF5

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Lisa from DOA4

(please log in to view the image)

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:24 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rape party

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:08 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Oh, tuff decision...I like both characters! XD But if I had to choose, I guess it would be El Blaze cause he is quicker. But than again, Lisa is more technical.....GAH! I'll just stick with El Blaze for now lol.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Last edited by Fallin Angel on Nov 25th, 2007 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 03:30 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf? What the f**k?

If Blaze is better than Mariposa in any category it is not speed. Have you seen how fast she runs and how agile she is in combat? Blaze to me just doesn't compare.

Anyway she and the woman on the right side of your avatar are my anal queens (smacks NASA away again). mad

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 03:39 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cale_Daziel

Rey Mysterio ftw.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 06:42 PM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Wtf? What the f**k?

If Blaze is better than Mariposa in any category it is not speed. Have you seen how fast she runs and how agile she is in combat? Blaze to me just doesn't compare.

Anyway she and the woman on the right side of your avatar are my anal queens (smacks NASA away again). mad

Yes, I know how fast she runs and how agile she is cause I play her. But to me, I just think El Blaze is faster, mainly in close range. La Mariposa can be fast too, but not as fast as El Blaze IMO.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:15 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf? What the f**k?

El Blaze took down Wolf with ease and would 619 that whore Lisa

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:17 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf? What the f**k?

Vanessa is MINE FOREVER!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:24 PM