KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron vs Giygas

Pyron vs Giygas
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Pyron vs Giygas

Had to be done....and FIGHT TO THE DEATH! Both of them are at max power!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

does this Giygas have feats?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:50 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

laughing

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:52 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought

Yes.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:55 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would like to see feats please, or a website where i can see them

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:03 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

You'll have to ask someone else.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:05 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ask Cosmic Cube. (S)he seems to know a lot bout Giygas.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:21 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ask Cosmic Cube. (S)he seems to know a lot bout Giygas.

hmm so am i right in saying you made the thread yet you dont know its feats? confused

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:22 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

hmm so am i right in saying you made the thread yet you dont know its feats? confused

At least he doesn't do it all the time, like Violent2Dope.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:24 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Giygas is from Earthbound (Mother in Japan) and he lost his physical body and became pure evil and over the course of 10 years he destroyed the universe. Ta dah! I managed to say something about Giygas.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:25 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Giygas is from Earthbound (Mother in Japan) and he lost his physical body and became pure evil and over the course of 10 years he destroyed the universe. Ta dah! I managed to say something about Giygas.

hmm big grin

i wonder if Cosmic has some conrete stuff tho, destroying the unvierse and all is cool, but how, what type of being he is combined with his attacks and possible weaknesses are important i think in this VS

most importantly, whats his Durability like, how fast is he and how much damage does he dish out

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:26 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No no, thing is, none of that stuff matters BT, point is, in an unknown amount of time and an unknown way, he apparently destroyed the universe, so he is unbeatable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:28 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

hmm big grin

i wonder if Cosmic has some conrete stuff tho, destroying the unvierse and all is cool, but how, what type of being he is combined with his attacks and possible weaknesses are important i think in this VS

most importantly, whats his Durability like, how fast is he and how much damage does he dish out

Well it is never explained how Giygas destroyed the universe or how long it took him but it seems just mentioning the word "Maria" would weaken Giygas; I'll try to look up the fight on youtube.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:28 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Well it is never explained how Giygas destroyed the universe or how long it took him but it seems just mentioning the word "Maria" would weaken Giygas; I'll try to look up the fight on youtube.

As I stated in the previous thread, it obviously took less than 10 years. Even if it took 100 years, the attack would have to be moving at trillions of times the speed of light.

That was Mother 1 Giygas who was weakend by his affinity for Maria, the human who raised him. Even when weakened (in Mother 2), no manner attack could defeat him, so essentially, his durability is infinite.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No no, thing is, none of that stuff matters BT, point is, in an unknown amount of time and an unknown way, he apparently destroyed the universe, so he is unbeatable. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Still waiting on that issue wherein Big G destroyed the universe.

Being able to defeat Pyron, who is on a lower power level, does not make Giygas totally undefeatable. He just wouldn't be defeated by Pyron.

hmm big grin

Giygas is the embodiment of evil power. He destroyed the universe via psionic attack. His only weakness was human emotion. At full power, he dished out enough damage to destroy the universe. He has a one hit kill attack (doesn't do damage, just kills the opponent.) As I said, his durability is essentially limitless.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 19th, 2007 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:48 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

its no use Cosmic, youll never convince V2D pyron loses

Pyron>>>all universes at once ftw!!

even if you beat him in the debate, hell come back later and say simply "pyron wins"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:50 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

even if you beat him in the debate, hell come back later and say simply "pyron wins"

It's true.

Violent2Dope is in denial 24/7 because he thinks that Pyron is unbeatable.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:52 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like when you conceded in the Kain vs. Pyron thread then paraded in the off topic thread about how Kain pwns Pyron? Yeah, shut up.

Point is, the guy is pure immaterial energy from the sound of it, and isn't that fast, since somehow Ness and friends were able to weaken him before doing anything. Pyron just absorbs him. Phail.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:55 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I hope not.
Like when you conceded in the Kain vs. Pyron thread then paraded in the off topic thread about how Kain pwns Pyron? Yeah, shut up.

Point is, the guy is pure immaterial energy from the sound of it, and isn't that fast, since somehow Ness and friends were able to weaken him before doing anything. Pyron just absorbs him. Phail.

Let's get one thing straight: in the future, wherein Giygas destroyed the universe, he was undefeatable, hence Ness and his friends had to use the phase distorter (and have their souls transplanted into robots) to travel to the Cave of the Past and face Giygas, before he gained universe destroying power. Even then, they were unable to affect him at all. Without Paula, they would have been destroyed.

Oh yeah, and if Giygas is in the Devil's Machine (a machine that dampens his power,) he has an impenetrable reflect shield that reflects all damage done to him on the attacker, x2.

Ness and his friends didn't weaken him, and Pyron wouldn't be facing Giygas at the power level that Ness faced him at.

Pyron is way out of his league. He would be destroyed.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 07:06 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

please show me proof of me conceding? i said he owns pyron because id beaten you already....the same way in the new Jedah, Demitri and Pyron thread, then you come back and in a childish manner say "pyron wins"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 07:09 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I keep on hearing nothing but busting feats. I want better than that. Also, can you prove all these claims?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 07:11 PM