KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Karin Kanzuki v.s. Hitomi

Karin Kanzuki v.s. Hitomi
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Karin Kanzuki v.s. Hitomi

Karin's House, 3:32 pm...

Karin Kanzuki is offered a challenge from her rival, Sakura Kusagano. Karin quickly offers to battle her, unbeknownst to her that things aren't actually what they seem...

Southtown Plaza, 3:50 pm...

Karin reaches the battle point, and sees Sakura, but not as she would expect it to be. Another young lady is standing over her, with a grin on her face. 'Who are you, and what have you done with Sakura?' Asks Karin, 'Hitomi, and I was challenged by her previously, and well, she was defeated quickly. She's not as strong as I thought she would be, meh, her fighting was crap.' answered Hitomi.

Hitomi's world made Karin's blood boil vigorously. 'You ridicule my friend, and now I'm going to shut that bitchy mouth of yours up' said Karin in a fighting stance. 'Another challenge? Must be my lucky day, Let's go!' Said Hitomi in a heated voice.

They stare down at each other, and a battle begins...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:55 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Karin pays her $100,000 to take a fall.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:59 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Karin can win this without breaking a nail.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 12:10 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Karin can win this without breaking a nail.
But, can she do it without breaking a sweat?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:35 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Karin takes this close battle.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:57 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cale_Daziel

Wow...

Hitomi takes this so easily...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:28 AM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
Wow...

Hitomi takes this so easily...
Oh really, how so?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:31 AM
Cale_Daziel

Hitomi has actually acomplished stuff, Karin not so much.

I've kind of read conflicting things, but on Wikipedia, it says that Sakura beat Karin. If Hitomi can beat Sakura, who beats Karin, I'd believe that it Hitomi could beat Karin. That said, I also read that Karin beat Sakura, but I'm not really sure. Maybe someone else can shead some light on that.

Hitomi did finish third in the DOA3 tournament as well, you have to give her some credit there. Plus I know Hitomi has been practising karate (according to her story) for her entire life. Since she's older than Karin, she would have more experience, and sucess.

Karin is 15, Hitomi is 18. Age and Experience go to Hitomi.

Personally, I just don't see Karin pulling this one out. Just my two cents.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:42 AM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
Hitomi has actually acomplished stuff, Karin not so much.

I've kind of read conflicting things, but on Wikipedia, it says that Sakura beat Karin. If Hitomi can beat Sakura, who beats Karin, I'd believe that it Hitomi could beat Karin. That said, I also read that Karin beat Sakura, but I'm not really sure. Maybe someone else can shead some light on that.

Hitomi did finish third in the DOA3 tournament as well, you have to give her some credit there. Plus I know Hitomi has been practising karate (according to her story) for her entire life. Since she's older than Karin, she would have more experience, and sucess.

Karin is 15, Hitomi is 18. Age and Experience go to Hitomi.

Personally, I just don't see Karin pulling this one out. Just my two cents.
Oh. That doesn't exactly reflect your first post.

I don't even know who Hitomi is.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:44 AM
Csdabest

Hitomi loses. But comes back to my crib and does what she does best. Making sexy babies

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:49 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Csdabest
Hitomi loses. But comes back to my crib and does what she does best. Making sexy babies
Ugh... You think babies are sexy?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:50 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO!

and...
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Karin's House, 3:32 pm...
Got it.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:46 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

God I wanna jerk off with the curls in Karin's hair so I cum all over her hair and face.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:49 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
God I wanna jerk off with the curls in Karin's hair so I cum all over her hair and face.
Gross. Isn't she like 13 or 14?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:51 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

You do know that Karin's a girl, right?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:51 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh....so she's an SFer. I've figured before I've even googled her name.

But for the record, I have my bet placed on Hitomi. A gameplay battle between the two would be close in my honest opinion. If we go by non-canon showings, Hitomi one shots the curly-haired and cum-covered Karin.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:55 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Gross. Isn't she like 13 or 14?
She's like 15, I'm 16.

To YP: Yes.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:55 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, don't you do that kind of stuff for.....nevermind.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:57 AM
Cosmic Cube

She's like 15, I'm 16.

Still, ejaculating on young girls is disturbing.

I'm sure that if you were a respectable young woman, you wouldn't want people ejaculating on you.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:59 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Still, ejaculating on young girls is disturbing.

I'm sure that if you were a respectable young woman, you wouldn't want people ejaculating on you.
It's called the internets, go on it, you will find it all over it.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:00 AM