KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs Luigi

Ganon vs Luigi
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betterman

Ganon vs Luigi

Ganon uses his vast powers to scape the Lava World. He opens a portal to the exterior of princess Peach Castle and goes right through it.

"I need those stars...this castle..I can sense it, it hides the stars in the paintings" (Remember is Mario 64 castle)

"I must destroy this castle in order to get those power stars. No one can prevent me from fulfilling my dream!"

Ganon starts attacking the castle with all his forces, dark rays and black bolts hit the ceiling of the castle which soon falls.

From the rubble bright stars began to emerge.

"So...this is it...these are the Power Stars"

He tries to take them, but an unnoticed green fire bolt hits him from behind right in time. He falls into the lake, astonished by the impact.

Quickly, a plumber with a green hat appears out of nowhere.

"Who dares to challenge my might?"

"I'm Luigi, and these stars belong to Princes Toadstool. You are not allowed to touch them"

"You INSECT! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?!"

"I do...you'll not get these stars EVER!"

"BRING IT ON!"

And so..the terrible battle begins, these time at the outside of the castle.

Ganon is at full power, with the triforce of power on his side. Luigi is on his element, there are some mushrooms, fire flowers and all the power ups from the Mushroom Kingdom at his disposal, but he can't use stars.

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:16 PM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You high?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:17 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:20 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Luigi, because he is green, and Ganon has an inherent weakness to green things.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:20 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon IS green! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:21 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

...lame....kain wins, all these silly threads coming up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:22 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon destwoys Kain.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:23 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

pfff Kain takes ganon down to the bowling alley, has him shined up and sends him down to score a strike

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:24 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Another joke thread?

Pathetic.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:27 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon rips Kain's clothes off, jacks him in the jaw, throws him on a stone bed, and sodomizes Kain with a penis that can bench press 5 tons.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:27 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if hes going to do that he better w8 his turn, kain still gets another bowl, he beats Ganon to the floor, rips ganons own clothes off and sends him extremeties first down the ball shaf at the same time a bowling ball is coming up full speed

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:29 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pfft...Ganon grabs Kain by the neck, squeezes it til his head pops, rips his chest open, then rapes his neck hole while shitting inside his open chest.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:31 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

sick Could you guys be any more disgusting?

no expression Don't answer that.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:32 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're just mad cause my avy and sig combo is superior to all of your's.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:34 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ho ho ho!! no......Kain has won the bowling, he now getss several extra bowls now its the end of the match, for this he hypnotises ganon with illusions to make him give him his triforce piece, take off his clothes and dance naked through a group of gays, emos and hippies who will jump him, rape him...then kain strips and joins them with every mouldy ancient piece of his body

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:34 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
sick Could you guys be any more disgusting?

no expression Don't answer that.
Really. All the sodomy isn't called for.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:36 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You're just mad cause my avy and sig combo is superior to all of your's.

Good thing you're in denial, or else I might have taken you seriously.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i cant belive anyone can see any attribute interesting, cool or any way (unless you below 3) attracive to Yoshi, hes just the emobidment of lame imo

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:38 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
ho ho ho!! no......Kain has won the bowling, he now getss several extra bowls now its the end of the match, for this he hypnotises ganon with illusions to make him give him his triforce piece, take off his clothes and dance naked through a group of gays, emos and hippies who will jump him, rape him...then kain strips and joins them with every mouldy ancient piece of his body
Fool, Ganon keeps his Triforce, then strips with the emo, hippies, and gays, fvcking all of their eye sockets with a green mile long penis, saving the tip for Kain's body, as he punctures thru his body as spiders and other bugs from crawl all over Ganon's victims and into their penis holes, eating their balls from the inside.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:39 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

and Kain enjoys every minute off it Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:41 PM