KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Samus Aran

Kratos v.s. Samus Aran
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Shocked Kratos v.s. Samus Aran

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 01:34 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Kratos can get close enough in time, he will easily take it. If not, Samus wins.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 01:38 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Mortal Kratos I take it. All Samus has to do is avoid close combat and she can win.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 01:48 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not necessarily close. If Kratos gets within 10-15 feet, he will win.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:06 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

That Kratos pic looks badass

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 06:21 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Which of Samus's weapons are allowed?

What suit?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Not necessarily close. If Kratos gets within 10-15 feet, he will win.
Why? I mean, she does have on a power suit.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 06:25 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf @ Kratos pic.

Mortal Kratos is nothing ub3r to me nonetheless.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 11:38 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Sado-sama
Wtf @ Kratos pic.

Mortal Kratos is nothing ub3r to me nonetheless.
Samus has been up against way tougher foes. Like Kraid.

And her weaponry is way more advanced. Letting Kratos get close to her certainly wouldn't spell instant death, though she doesn't exceld at close combat.

And once again, what weaponry is she able to use?

Screw attack? Speed boost?

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 22nd, 2007 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:36 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Look, I said 'exceld'.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:53 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

her suit wont make a diffrence, if he gets close, shes his toy for life

he has the golden fleece to reflect attacks and his not as slow as some say he is, especially not when he gets close anyway.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:56 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Burning thought
her suit wont make a diffrence, if he gets close, shes his toy for life

he has the golden fleece to reflect attacks and his not as slow as some say he is, especially not when he gets close anyway.

I don't think a sword would be too much for her power suit to handle.

And, if she has the speed boost, she wouldn't have to worry about him getting close.

And if he does get close, Morph-ball, Hyper-ball.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:01 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I don't think a sword would be too much for her power suit to handle.

And, if she has the speed boost, she wouldn't have to worry about him getting close.

And if he does get close, Morph-ball, Hyper-ball.

a sword, all his weapons are magic powers blades, both of which are empowered by the Gods, chaos blades are Ares, Blades of Athena...you can gues which god powers them, they slice through basically anything in the game, their not just swords.

Hades legion ftw, she dies, he has many ranged powers as well....why do people think he can only use close ranged attacks, he can summon a legion of hades spirits to tear his foes to pieces.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:14 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all, Kratos has NEVER been a mortal. He is a literal Demi-God. Kraid? Kratos eats big guys like Kraid for lunch. His Golden Fleece can reflect ANY attack, ranged or physical, back at the attacker.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:14 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Wasn't mortal Kratos the son of a God, not Zues?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:18 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

....what? confused

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:21 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell you talkin bout SV? Kratos is the son of Zeus.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:30 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I was just wondering, since I never recieved word of that.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:48 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Burning thought
a sword, all his weapons are magic powers blades, both of which are empowered by the Gods, chaos blades are Ares, Blades of Athena...you can gues which god powers them, they slice through basically anything in the game, their not just swords.

Hades legion ftw, she dies, he has many ranged powers as well....why do people think he can only use close ranged attacks, he can summon a legion of hades spirits to tear his foes to pieces.
Wow. That is cool. I had no idea he was capable of all that. I've only played parts of God of War 2.

Anyway, Samus's suit is a Chozo relic, a weapon of one of the most powerful races in the universe. Provided it has enough energy to sustain it, it can withstand any assault (which is why, when it runs out of energy, it explodes.)

When using the Speed Boost, Samus is invincible, and she'd be moving too fast for Kratos to see her. She'd run through the legions of Hades, and they would literally explode if they touched her.

What the hell you talkin bout SV? Kratos is the son of Zeus.
So he's kinda like Ares half-brother.
First of all, Kratos has NEVER been a mortal. He is a literal Demi-God. Kraid? Kratos eats big guys like Kraid for lunch. His Golden Fleece can reflect ANY attack, ranged or physical, back at the attacker.
Demi-Gods aren't immortal.

Samus could handle any of the foes that Kratos takes on as well. I recall his battle with the Colossus of Rhodes in God of War 2. With her variety of abilities, Samus certainly could have taken that thing down.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 22nd, 2007 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:58 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wow. That is cool. I had no idea he was capable of all that. I've only played parts of God of War 2.

Anyway, Samus's suit is a Chozo relic, a weapon of one of the most powerful races in the universe. Provided it has enough energy to sustain it, it can withstand any assault (which is why, when it runs out of energy, it explodes.)

When using the Speed Boost, Samus is invincible, and she'd be moving too fast for Kratos to see her. She'd run through the legions of Hades, and they would literally explode if they touched her.

So he's kinda like Ares half-brother. Demi-Gods aren't immortal.

Samus could handle any of the foes that Kratos takes on as well.
1. He is. Also, Hades soldiers are invincible, they can kill you, you can't kill them.

2. He is Ares half-brother.

3. Samus could take Ares or Zeus? ROFL.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 09:01 PM
Cosmic Cube

1. He is. Also, Hades soldiers are invincible, they can kill you, you can't kill them.

2. He is Ares half-brother.

3. Samus could take Ares or Zeus? ROFL.
Prove that. Regardless, she'd be moving to fast for them to touch her, and she's invinicible when she does it.

I know.

Who knows? stick out tongue I'm talking about Kratos.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 09:03 PM