How does Jedah's soul drain work? I looked him up, but found nothing concrete.. How are you both so certain that this is a joke-thread? Tyrael is a divine symbol.. He's not a mere mortal that fail utterly the moment he fight massive strength.. He hold great power, great speed and from whats seen in the diablo stories, angels has immortal souls..
"You will too eventually be part of my collection"
There are two ways it works. One is to use his hand as shown in his ending, and another is to open his chest which he can use in gameplay. Really, his soul may be immortal, but you wanna know sumthin funny? ALL souls are immortal!!!!
Tyrael laughs, points and Jedah is deleted from excisence
hows he going to suck a soul out of light and sound, its also safe to say he would be immune full stop since he battles the burning hells who consist of tonnes of soul stealers going by V2D and Classics logic
he should do indeed, the Angelis council members in diablo can delete beings from excistence if they pass judgement that the being in question is not ment to be or could cause problems, and Tyrael is one of the council.
Taking an angels soul of Tyraels power is not much more of a task than it is a incredible feat by itself, especially those in Diablo if you consider they battle minions of the 3 primes most of which are soul ripping demons, Izuals soul was eventually warped, ripped out and corrupted and he took a fairly long while.
Jedah has greater soul stealing powers than any one being in Diablo that I know of, hell, he has the greatest soul stealing powers out of any being in fiction that I know of. Tyrael laughs and points, to delete him from existence? Like he does to Diablo, right? Lol, no. Also, all Makai souls are powerful, that is why I say he has resistance to soul attacks, and actually, I could agree that Tyrael prolly has some soul resistance. Matter of fact, what is to stop Jedah from banishing Tyrael to a pocket dimension? Which he can do without creating a Majigen I think.
nothing if you can prove the speed he does it, simply something stating he does something is not proof of any speed involved...
and no, that rubbish you come up with all this "like he does to diablo" no..he does not fly at several times the speed of sound at diablo either, or melts him, put him in a BFR warp orb (he can also do this with a gesture). This is a combination of things, CIS and PIS...you have to learn that please, constantly saying just because someone does not do something in a situation does not mean he cannot.
1. the Video shows nothing, its terribly poor for showing the time it takes, mainly because its showcasing a series of events in slides, like a power point presenation. Billions, not neccerily, actually possibly a several million souls, which have still not to be proven, constantly saying what Fire ninja said ages ago means nothing to me, its not been proven the power of the actual souls themselves....and can we please just call it a planet, its getting a little ridiculous since it may as well be a planet
2. they probably are ,especially on Diablos level, yet Inarius at high power was put in a ball. but regardless, this power does not feature in DS, he would not have any ressitence.
1. It shows him doing it, then it ends and goes onto the next scene, he was clearly done, as the Shintai woke up from being satiated by the souls. Possibly several million? Lol, there's 30,000,000,000 D class Makai. I will prove the power of the souls, when I get around to it.
Okay, we can call it a planet.
2. Power does not feature in DS? What do you mean? Also, when you say he deletes beings, what do you mean?
1. speed is not shown well, scene after scene of events, all we see is his hand in the air, the next minute their going into the baby and hes facing the baby....so the scenes and events are not 100% clear and at least i am not convinced of this. can you prove this, on that FAQ it says theres like only 120 million odd (120 000 000) non beast Makai, and theres like a few billion beasts. i woud like that, you keep promising me this, id like to see it so i can concede that point in the knowledge its a valid point
good, landmass sounds odd
2. the power of warp BFR with a gesture, not the way angels do it. Delete beings, Ultimate Nullifier style, only what it is a beam, gesture like most of their powers or etc etc its not stated in the books, just that they "can"
1. Speed was shown pretty well to me. It says there is like 30,000,000,000 beast, but I think you are right on the non-beasts, and I can easily prove it. I will prove it, I can't remember where it was posted tho.
Yeah, it kinda does.
2. Jedah can BFR people like that. He did it to the DS cast when he put them in the Majigen.
2. he probably can, then the battle is on the edge of a coin, also when Jedah BFR, they go to Majigen, cna you show me proof he cannot be defeat in here? or BFR himself after he has already BFR Tyrael?