KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa vs Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo

Ryu Hayabusa vs Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo
Started by: Terryc250

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Terryc250

Ryu Hayabusa vs Kadaj, Loz, Yazoo

Can Ryu take on the three silver haired men?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 05:49 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

He takes it blind folded.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:47 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
I love this guy! laughing

For sake of time I'm just going to say that the remnants take this 70%. It is definitely possible for Ryu to take this considering what he's faced before. Having to fight Nicchae, Ishtaros, and Marbus consecutively while fending off against fiends is no easy feat.

For the record Ryu can move about as fast as Loz just so everyone knows. This video is somewhat long so anyone who bothers to watch this scroll to 7:00.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 26th, 2007 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 06:51 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Havent seen a video where he moves as fast as Loz =\ btw thats gameplay..

quote:

lol ur joking right

anyway, i think the team wins

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:21 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Do yall think im joking?

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:24 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares if it's gameplay. He doesn't have that many speed showings in cutscenes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not to mention he moves just as fast in the PS3 version. Are we going to discount that too? laughing out loud

Never mind the fact he can teleport in battle.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:24 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Ryu takes on larger numbers in each fight. I'd like to see Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo run up against a couple of Berserkers.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:28 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Screw this..

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:32 PM
Terryc250

Originally posted by Sado-sama
Who cares if it's gameplay. He doesn't have that many speed showings in cutscenes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not to mention he moves just as fast in the PS3 version. Are we going to discount that too? laughing out loud

Never mind the fact he can teleport in battle.

gameplay isnt a reliable source of how fast the character is, its not portrayed accurately, for example, ganondorf is extremely slow, cloud stays in one spot and takes turns attacking, etc

quote:
Ryu takes on larger numbers in each fight. I'd like to see Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo run up against a couple of Berserkers

Your point? The 3 guys arent just large numbers..

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:04 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Terryc250
gameplay isnt a reliable source of how fast the character is, its not portrayed accurately, for example, ganondorf is extremely slow, cloud stays in one spot and takes turns attacking, etc

True but Hayabusa has not been portrayed to be slow in any cutscenes either, so we really have no actual evidence to suggest he can't move at that speed. Know what I mean?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:07 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Your point? The 3 guys arent just large numbers..

Im saying Ryu took on large numbers of being equally skilled and as powerful as him. Enemies that would own Yazoo, Loz, or Kadaj in a solo fight. Fighting Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj would be like fighting three spider ninjas.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:36 PM
Terryc250

umm no.. each one of the silver haired men are comparable to cloud, and IMO, cloud > ryu, Loz is just as fast and strong as Ryu, Kadaj is the most skilled of the three, add Yazoo with his guns and its overkill, theese guys also r capable of working well as a team, not to mention the durability on these guys are insane, to beable to withstand an enormous TNT explosion

Last edited by Terryc250 on Nov 26th, 2007 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 08:47 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

ganondorf is extremely slow
You'd better be talking about gameplay.

Team wins.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 12:49 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

umm no.. each one of the silver haired men are comparable to cloud, and IMO, cloud > ryu, Loz is just as fast and strong as Ryu, Kadaj is the most skilled of the three, add Yazoo with his guns and its overkill, theese guys also r capable of working well as a team, not to mention the durability on these guys are insane, to beable to withstand an enormous TNT explosion

They are not comparable to cloud and since when has Cloud been better than Ryubusa. Only thing he has is his uber materia. take that away and cloud, no matter how much pis is not seeing Ryu. Ryu has seen everything these guys can throw at him and more.Gun fire is cannon fodder. The biggest threat hear is Kadaj cuz he has some sword Skill. yazoo is somewhat of a threat. This fight will be just like Ryubusa fighting three suped up black spider Ninja.

Ryubusa takes this 6/10

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:08 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryu could probably take them all three at once, however he would wail on them one on one.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:10 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Originally posted by Csdabest
They are not comparable to cloud and since when has Cloud been better than Ryubusa. Only thing he has is his uber materia. take that away and cloud, no matter how much pis is not seeing Ryu. Ryu has seen everything these guys can throw at him and more.Gun fire is cannon fodder. The biggest threat hear is Kadaj cuz he has some sword Skill. yazoo is somewhat of a threat. This fight will be just like Ryubusa fighting three suped up black spider Ninja.

Ryubusa takes this 6/10

And what about Loz? Hes basically a speed tank with alot of strength.. Ayane is able to hold her own against Ryu for awhile, and IMO Tifa >/= Ayane, Loz pretty much one shotted her he was able to knock down a giant enormous tree with a punch, add that strength with super speed and durabiliity and u have a threat for sure. Without PIS or anything, Loz would definately give Ryu a run for his money.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:35 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud taking turns in a game does not explain why speed in gameplay is invalid. erm

Nor is Ganon being slow in gameplay seeing as if he's been shown going faster at a different point in game or in a cutscene, he is capable of going that quickly. Fast people can move slow also you realize. erm

If you want to say Ryu doesn't move as fast as what's shown in the video, you might as well argue the Flying Swallow and Storm of the Heavenly Dragon (moves he has) don't exist. erm

And unlike a turn-based game Ninja Gaiden is in 100% real-time.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:43 AM
Terryc250

So is Zelda supposedly, im just saying gameplay speed isnt always reliable, because its not how the character actually fights, the designers of the game usually put it at a certain speed thats fun/playable.

Last edited by Terryc250 on Nov 27th, 2007 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:50 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well. if Ganon was made fast in gameplay, he would prolly be too hard, as he already trumps Link in strength in gameplay, and is shown to be faster than Link as well. Ryu CAN move that fast dude, Flying Swallow is a be-all end-all ultimate move of coolness(IMO), I cannot accept it being nonexistant. Also, Ayane is NOTHING to Ryu.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:43 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well. if Ganon was made fast in gameplay, he would prolly be too hard, as he already trumps Link in strength in gameplay, and is shown to be faster than Link as well. Ryu CAN move that fast dude, Flying Swallow is a be-all end-all ultimate move of coolness(IMO), I cannot accept it being nonexistant. Also, Ayane is NOTHING to Ryu.
An armed Ryu. She's fast and can teleport as well.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:09 AM