KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kaz Mishima vs. Kratos

Kaz Mishima vs. Kratos
Started by: 123KID

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kaz Mishima vs. Kratos

gow1 Kratos
t4 Kaz
Who wins ?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:32 AM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

er...as much as i love kazuya....kratos is gonna rip him in half. LITERALLY.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 09:21 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

what if Kaz has full devil power ?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:28 AM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

He still loses. Devil wishes it could even eat at the lunch table with the things Kratos has taken down.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:36 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
He still loses. Devil wishes it could even eat at the lunch table with the things Kratos has taken down.

true. kratos is just freaking insane man. almost everything he takes down is at least TWICE his damn size. and he just freakin over powers it!

of course, one might say that devil could just fly and beem the crap out of him. but that won't be the first time Kratos would be taking on an air borne opponent throwing stuff at him.

Kratos rules.

*graps dope and tears him apart*

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 06:52 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kazuya with practically any percentage of Devil's power > Mortal Kratos.

God Kratos > Devil Kazuya at full power.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 08:19 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Kazuya with practically any percentage of Devil's power > Mortal Kratos.

God Kratos > Devil Kazuya at full power.
LOL no.

Strength: Kratos...BY FAR!

Speed: Devil due to Kratos' lack of speed feats.

Durability: Kratos takes hits from things like Hydra, which would tear Kaz apart.

Power: Devil can prolly bust more with his powers.

Versatility: Kratos with ease. He has far too many different weapons, spells, and accessories, like the Golden Fleece, I wonder how Devil will like having his own beam redirected back at him?

Skill: Kratos was the strongest Spartan in skill and strength before getting his powers, he takes this.

Experience: Kratos is a frickin war general, and has fought more battles than can be counted. He took down Zeus in his base form for God's sake.

Brutality: Obviously, I do not need to even answer this.

Kratos in a stomp.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 09:51 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keeping in mind he had Pandora's box to defeat the God of War...

And I'm not proving Devil's power another time. He literally vanished an entire estate without leaving a trace, and even though his T4 epilogue isn't canonical, it displays him at the same level of power he was in T2's canon (full Devil in other words) and it's not like it took him weeks to do. He did in the remainder of one day. It even says it in his T4 epilogue. Then there's the whole issue with Devil Kazuya being able to simply control Kratos or send him into a coma with telekinesis. Killing mortal Kratos would be simple. erm

That or he'd simply beam the poop out of him (mortal Kratos can be killed by some arrows "for f*ck's sake").

Mortal Kratos' "strength" fails horribly to compare to Devil's power. It's God Kratos that would finish the job. erm

Edit: And since this discusses Kratos from GOW1 (who's a mortal below Kazuya with half of Devil's power) I declare Devil Kazuya the winner of this match.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 1st, 2007 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:00 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't realise this is only GoW1 Kratos. Kaz would lose in base form, and would win in Devil.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:03 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you nuts?
kratos in mortal form in GOW1 impaled a freakin hydra. what the hell is wrong with you, Sado-sama?!

*tackles him to the ground, ties him to a chair and forces him to watch him flame all his fav characters in his respect threads*

~The Engraged Sado-sama mad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:33 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm actually not enraged, so, yeah.

And impaling a hydra fails to tell me why Kratos would win this. The f*ck is he going to do when Kazuya takes control of his body via telekinesis, he owned someone of Heihachi's caliber (a guy who only gets knocked out by an explosion that blew him MILES away and above clouds) with a simple "taste" of his power. What do you think he would do to a guy who gets killed by some swords and arrows? erm

This is why Kratos doesn't take this under every circumstance. He will NEED to be God Kratos to take this victory home.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:08 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Kratos

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:57 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

he didnt take control of hachi's body. he just blew him away with his power. its called telekenesis, foo. he just moved him around without touching him.

and while we're on the topic: kratos pwns him because unlike hachi who was shitting in his diapers at the time, Kratos is fast and agile and strong as a mofo. he'd just jump the bugger before he even comes close to him. ALSO, i don't think mind control or the like work on Kratos because Ares could clearly break people in half without touching them but didn't do it to Kratos. so either Ares is a moron or the like doesn't work on Kratos.

also, Kratos' blades have an insanely long reach....and use the fire element. He'd just rip off Devil's wings, them rip off his arms and legs and he and Hachi would get a good laugh seeing what an wtfamputated devil looks like.

AND finally.................i am right. and you are wrong. Wandering Foo. mad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 09:41 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
he didnt take control of hachi's body. he just blew him away with his power. its called telekenesis, foo. he just moved him around without touching him.

and while we're on the topic: kratos pwns him because unlike hachi who was shitting in his diapers at the time, Kratos is fast and agile and strong as a mofo. he'd just jump the bugger before he even comes close to him. ALSO, i don't think mind control or the like work on Kratos because Ares could clearly break people in half without touching them but didn't do it to Kratos. so either Ares is a moron or the like doesn't work on Kratos.

also, Kratos' blades have an insanely long reach....and use the fire element. He'd just rip off Devil's wings, them rip off his arms and legs and he and Hachi would get a good laugh seeing what an wtfamputated devil looks like.

AND finally.................i am right. and you are wrong. Wandering Foo. mad
How is then Devil Jin able to control people's body with his telekinesis? (see "choke")

Keep in mind this is of course just half of Devil. Devil as a whole (Kazuya after inheriting Jin's "gene") can do it logically speaking, and nonetheless, so what...he can simply knock back Kratos all day long. Despite how Kratos' speed is above normal, he is not going to hit Devil before he is tossed to the ground, and for the record, it's half of Devil's power that gives Devil Jin his insane durability, and healing abilities (withstanding a mortocycle blast and healing after getting mowed by machine gun fire). I fail to see what a mortal Kratos would do to a complete Devil Kazuya (of course I'm assuming this is T4 Kazuya, who was mentioned in the OP, at his prime, so he's at full power as he was in T2).

And speaking of long reach, Kazuya can shoot beams which can extend for long distances and have nigh-instantaneous traveling speed, and for the record a mortal Kratos can be killed by arrows in the game, as I said twice earlier, so he obviously can't survive getting ripped in half by a god who could do it to people, which is also why it's likely that Zeus never tried it on him.

Can we just agree that Kratos would have to attain godhood to at least get the upper hand against Devil Kazuya?

And just for laughs, Devil Jin with Bryan Fury's intro pose. raver

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:16 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
I'm actually not enraged, so, yeah.

And impaling a hydra fails to tell me why Kratos would win this. The f*ck is he going to do when Kazuya takes control of his body via telekinesis, he owned someone of Heihachi's caliber (a guy who only gets knocked out by an explosion that blew him MILES away and above clouds) with a simple "taste" of his power. What do you think he would do to a guy who gets killed by some swords and arrows? erm

This is why Kratos doesn't take this under every circumstance. He will NEED to be God Kratos to take this victory home.
I can beat Devil Kazuya with "the fat man" Ganryu. Going by that, Ganryu>Devil Kazuya. Show me ONE time Kratos has been canonically(not in-game) killed by normal swords or arrows. You can't, it doesn't exist.

And for the record, if this was GoW2 Kratos, Kazuya would be destroyed.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 10:54 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

cRoudO you foo!
what devil jin is doing is again NOT taking control over your body. it's telekenisis. think Jean Grey from X(rated)-men.
foo!

by the way, now i am SOOOOOOOOOOO convinced that Devil Jin would whoop the snot out of SFers!

to the versus forum! AWAY!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:47 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Anyway, V2D, you're example is not like the one I mentioned. Mortal Kratos does not have invulnerability to weapons possessed by his enemies in the game. It's why you have to avoid getting hit. Tekken is made so that everyone in-game is a balanced character, so moves tend to deal the same amount of damage, and why mention something I already stated several times now? erm

Sado, that's what I meant by taking control. The opponents can't control where they're going. They can manage to kick their feet helplessly in the air while choking.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 4th, 2007 at 08:52 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:50 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I can beat Devil Kazuya with "the fat man" Ganryu. Going by that, Ganryu>Devil Kazuya. Show me ONE time Kratos has been canonically(not in-game) killed by normal swords or arrows. You can't, it doesn't exist.

And for the record, if this was GoW2 Kratos, Kazuya would be destroyed.

no expression

You bring in an example where Devil Kazuya dies in-game, but he can not show you when Kratos dies in-game?
Heck, I can bring in a screenshot where Sergeant Cortez and Corporal Hart dies to monkiess.

Hypocrit much? stick out tongue

As for the the 'it does not exist' part, you 'yelled' at me about that in the Bloody Roar thread. I said Stun has never died canonically and you said that it did not prove anything. Why would Kratos not being dead prove anything?

Kaz > Mortal Kratos
God Kratos > Kaz

angel

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Dec 4th, 2007 at 11:09 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:04 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
no expression

You bring in an example where Devil Kazuya dies in-game, but he can not show you when Kratos dies in-game?
Heck, I can bring in a screenshot where Sergeant Cortez and Corporal Hart dies to monkiess.

As for the the 'it does not exist' part, you 'yelled' at me about that in the Bloody Roar thread. I said Stun has never died canonically and you said that it did not prove anything. Why would Kratos not being dead prove anything?

Kaz > Mortal Kratos
God Kratos > Kaz

angel
He was using an in-game scenario to show Kratos' durability as being pathetic to the point of being killed by arrows, so I brought up sumthin to downplay Kazuya by showing an example of a low-tier beating a top-tier in-game, an eye for an eye.

Kratos has been killed, by things far above normal weapons like swords and arrows.

You said Stun can't die, when he is just highly durable, going by that any character with decent durability feats who hasn't died is unkillable.

I am no hypocrite.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:17 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Everyone can die, I just did not think anyone in his opposition could cause his death since he has basically fought anything from pure magic to super strong characters and being shot so many times that a fishing web has less holes than him stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:22 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote