KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sylvanas Windrunner VS Jedah

Sylvanas Windrunner VS Jedah
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Sylvanas Windrunner VS Jedah

I thought about this setup for a while, and came to the conclusion that she has to be one of the weaker characters that is fully capable of defeating the undefeatable..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 06:50 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 06:56 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm serious..

She stop foes from regeneration of wounds, damage and limbs..
She prevent usage of magic..
She has supreme speed and accuracy with her bow..
She doesnt have a soul..
She is a tactical genious..
She is agile like very few others in the Warcraft universe..

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:02 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

not a bad matchup if you take away BFR

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:30 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

BFR?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

battlfield removal, like Jedah puting her in that queer dimension of his, if it was a straight out fight Jedah may lose this

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:37 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
battlfield removal, like Jedah puting her in that queer dimension of his, if it was a straight out fight Jedah may lose this

That could be a big trouble, yeah.. Unless she get the first word of the fight.. is it instant, or does he have to channel the ability?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:48 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

apparently he does it with a gesture or something, but this has not been proven, ive never pressed the point enough

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:54 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Burning thought
apparently he does it with a gesture or something, but this has not been proven, ive never pressed the point enough

Because if Sylvanas open her screech, I dont think he can pull the BFR trough.. So, he would have to do it sooner than she is able to open her mouth and take a deep breath to prepare the screech..

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:01 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

This is good proof proof that even though many characters above the character level can not defeat a specific enemy, others weaker can depending on their skills smile

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:11 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed, well said

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 10:35 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
This is good proof proof that even though many characters above the character level can not defeat a specific enemy, others weaker can depending on their skills smile

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 11:00 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm serious..

She stop foes from regeneration of wounds, damage and limbs..
She prevent usage of magic..
She has supreme speed and accuracy with her bow..
She doesnt have a soul..
She is a tactical genious..
She is agile like very few others in the Warcraft universe..
Beings? What, like flesh and blood beings? How will it even work on Jedah? The reason he has such powerful regen, is because his body is made of pure liquid, that is also how he changes his shape as well.

Prevents magic? That will remove some of Jedah's power, how does she do this?

Speed? Jedah can tele thru dimensions. Accuracy? Jedah pinpointed all the worthy souls(the DS cast) and brought them to the Majigen, in other words, he pinpointed them and brought them there, accuracy.

So he cannot eat her soul.

Kay.

Jedah is pretty agile as well, and can flyzor for the winzor.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 10:48 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Beings? What, like flesh and blood beings? How will it even work on Jedah? The reason he has such powerful regen, is because his body is made of pure liquid, that is also how he changes his shape as well.

Prevents magic? That will remove some of Jedah's power, how does she do this?

Speed? Jedah can tele thru dimensions. Accuracy? Jedah pinpointed all the worthy souls(the DS cast) and brought them to the Majigen, in other words, he pinpointed them and brought them there, accuracy.

So he cannot eat her soul.

Kay.

Jedah is pretty agile as well, and can flyzor for the winzor.

He regenerate.. Which she prevents.. Quite simple.. I believe his body parts are still considered limbs, and she prevent them from regenerating..

She prevents it trough a long, loud screech..

I dont know what that pin-pointing means, but Sylvanas is faster than the wind can carry her, and she was capable of launching 4 arrows at once and have them hit seperate slim objects that was in motion on the exact locations where she wanted the arrows..

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:11 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
He regenerate.. Which she prevents.. Quite simple.. I believe his body parts are still considered limbs, and she prevent them from regenerating..

She prevents it trough a long, loud screech..

I dont know what that pin-pointing means, but Sylvanas is faster than the wind can carry her, and she was capable of launching 4 arrows at once and have them hit seperate slim objects that was in motion on the exact locations where she wanted the arrows..
1. She can stop normal beings from regenerating naturally, he regens by just reforming his body due to its liquid nature, just because it works on normal type beings, doesn't mean it will work on Jedah.

2. Oh. Well,Jedah has a few long range attacks to prevent that, and alot of his powers are not magic anyway.

3. Basically, he could home in on other beings, even dimensions away, and BFR them. Okay, she is pretty fast, but teleportation gives Jedah the combat speed win I'm afraid.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:26 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

If this includes in-game Sylvanas, I recall she can stop any attack except mere physical big grin

Which would result in no teleporting for Jedah stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:49 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
If this includes in-game Sylvanas, I recall she can stop any attack except mere physical big grin

Which would result in no teleporting for Jedah stick out tongue
Teleporting isn't an attack.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:12 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It is an ability yes

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:23 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedah can still go physical, jsut because he can go liquid does not mean he is constantly liquid, otherwise hed splat on the floor, same with not being able to scratch people with his nails or hit any beings, hed splash onto them

Teleporting is an ability, also i remember a debate where V2D was negating teleportation as a fast ability for kain, yet now for speed he says teleporting through dimensions is a speed feat..hmm....teleportation is magical in nature unless someone can prove otherwise, how else is a liquid being going to perform this? it would be diffrent if he was using Tech but he does not..Sylvanas stops magic

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:07 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

In-game Sylvanas prevents everything that is not physical and passive yes

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:12 PM