KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryo Sakazaki vs Iori Yagami

Ryo Sakazaki vs Iori Yagami
Started by: NASA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryo takes on my least favourite SNK character in a H2H fight

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:07 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

OH DEAR LORD!!!!!
I HOPE BRAIN NEVER SEES THIS THREAD OR WE ARE DOOMED IN A NEVER ENDING NIGHT OF RYO HATE!!!!!!!!

the end of the world has officially begun sad

~The Pray-and-thou-shalt-be-saved Sado-sama
P.S. Ryo fubars Iori

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 07:31 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing the ripoff suckazaki gets totally elimated by the awesome and cool red-haired Iori (redheads ftw!) and then mails his pieces to his cute sister Yuri and tells her to teach her ripoff brother some new moves. Oh and Venom rocks.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:17 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Iori...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:56 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tru dat mane laughing the ripoff doesn't stand a chance in hell against Kyo for that matter, but of course Kyo isn't just a plot device, and once against Venom rocks.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:25 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
OH DEAR LORD!!!!!
I HOPE BRAIN NEVER SEES THIS THREAD OR WE ARE DOOMED IN A NEVER ENDING NIGHT OF RYO HATE!!!!!!!!

the end of the world has officially begun sad

~The Pray-and-thou-shalt-be-saved Sado-sama
P.S. Ryo fubars Iori

Yeah thats about right.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 09:12 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

You have got to be f**kin' kidding me. Iori beats this Ryo guy, easily.

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:22 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. Ripoff is deader than f*ckin' fried chicken. I like this thread even though it's a TOTAL mismatch
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
laughing the ripoff suckazaki gets totally elimated by the awesome and cool red-haired Iori (redheads ftw!) and then mails his pieces to his cute sister Yuri and tells her to teach her ripoff brother some new moves. Oh and Venom rocks.
That's actually a pretty good me. I remember posting that video a while back in another thread. Where'd you find that? I don't get the redheads part though.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:48 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not telling you where I found it because, you can do a precise search of that yourself.

Um...you like Iori, Mary Jane, and Hwoarang, who by the way, all happen to have red hair...and you like Spiderman because he's red.

And Venom because Peter Parker used to have it...I don't know.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:18 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

I'm not telling you where I found it because, you can do a precise search of that yourself.
Shame on you for not letting me be lazy
Um...you like Iori, Mary Jane, and Hwoarang, who by the way, all happen to have red hair...
Ken, Rock & Kyo don't. Alba has red hair & I hate him.
and you like Spiderman because he's red.
I have the black costume in my sig 'cuz I like it better though. I like Spidey 'cuz he's cooler than the a polar bears toenails. Terry wears a red vest. Can't stand him.
And Venom because Peter Parker used to have it...I don't know.
I like the black costume a whole lot.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:55 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

You like Cyclops and he shoots red stuff.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:40 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing I'll give you that one

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:53 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

you like Cyclops, brain?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:50 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read his sig that he had for years punk.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:39 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't read people's sig you egyptian flafil! mad

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:49 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The heck is a flafil?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

you don't know flafil? what kinda masri are you?!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:00 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
you like Cyclops, brain?
Hell yeah. He's the most underrated guy in comics. People playa hate on him cause he gets more trim than a maxi pad & he always had the chic Wolverine wanted. He may be the best team leader in comics too. It's between him & Cap.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 05:32 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i lilke him more in ultimate actually. but he's cool.
and between you and me, Wolverine is pretty damn overrated for a 5"3 son of a gun with a bad attitude. sure he's my second favorite character in Marvel but he's still overrated........especially when you get guys who say he'd fubar Superman just cuz he's got healing factor.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:55 PM
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iori sucks ass!

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:05 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote