KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Hayate v.s. Ryu and Ken

Hayate v.s. Ryu and Ken
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Hayate v.s. Ryu and Ken

Mugen Tenshin Dojo, 4:57 pm...

Kasumi is allowed back into the clan, and everything is in order and peace. She is in the dojo, alone so she can finish her sequel to her best-selling book: Memoirs of a Runaway, which kicked Ryu's best-selling book off the charts and unknowingly, Ryu was furious.

Osaka, Japan, 5:10 pm...

Ryu and Ken are at a bookstore for a book signing. As they walk in, they notice the 'Top Ten Books' section, but thier title isn't thier, but Kasumi's is. Furious at this, Ryu sends Kasumi a challenge. Face off in the Mugen Tenshin Dojo. Kasumi recieves this letter, and with the help of DOATEC, flies Ryu and Ken to face her.

Mugen Tenshin Dojo, 6:30 pm
Ryu and Ken are at the Dojo, but, unfortunately, Kasumi came down with Malaria, and Hayate is taking her place. Hearing of Hayate's feats, Hayate let's Ryu and Ken fight together, they standoff in the dojo, with the clan watcing...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:57 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Great. Now you're parodying me.

The only persons who should be pissed at Ryu over his memoirs should be Kyo and the Kyokugenryu Squad.

As for this matchup, any one of the Ansatsuken duo would be more than enough to deal with Hayate.

When this is over, both Ryu and Kasumi exchange autographed copies of their memoirs. I really don't think that he would be that mad over Kasumi knocking his memoirs off the list...after being on the best-sellers list for several months.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:30 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sorry.

As for the matchup, the duo won't be able to handle Hay's ninjutsu, speed, and teleportation.

Yes he would, all that work kicked off over.... her.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:35 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sorry.

Relax, I'm not mad. That was sarcasm on my end. Go to Fanfiction.net and check out the one-shot I made, called (surprizingly) Reflections in a Dragon's Eye: Ronin to Redemption. I write under The Headcrook.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:37 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

If anything the book that Kasumi knocked out of Ryu's spot was his cook book, not his memoirs. And one thing that Ryu takes more serious than fighting is his food.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:42 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
If anything the book that Kasumi knocked out of Ryu's spot was his cook book, not his memoirs. And one thing that Ryu takes more serious than fighting is his food.

Ah, 'cause Ryu is shitty at cooking.

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Relax, I'm not mad. That was sarcasm on my end. Go to Fanfiction.net and check out the one-shot I made, called (surprizingly) Reflections in a Dragon's Eye: Ronin to Redemption. I write under The Headcrook.

Read it, was awesome, and made a profile there.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:44 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Now you know where I can come up with those pre-fight intros for my threads. I've been writing for over 12 years.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:46 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Wow, I have about 11 years to learn.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:54 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Ryu and Ken VS Hayate? How bout Ken sits back and watches Ryu beat Hayate up?

Ryu aint no slowpoke, he can dodge bullets...effortlessly.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:51 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sorry.

As for the matchup, the duo won't be able to handle Hay's ninjutsu, speed, and teleportation.

Me personally, I think Ryu and Ken would have experience in fighting speed-based fighters and those who can teleport.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:54 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

True, but not on a level of Hayate.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 04:09 PM
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hayate

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 04:35 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I wonder how someone who managed to dodge two magnum bullets is going to defeat an experienced ninja who teleports, can be invisible, and who's fast enough to disable 6 marines with machine guns as opposed to pistols in a few seconds, and not some thugs on the street...right, Ryu would get schooled by Hayate.

Making a thread with Hayate against Ryu and Ken is irrational, though. Hayate shouldn't be popular or used as a tool like Hayabusa on KMC. erm

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 07:47 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote