KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alicia v.s. YRP

Alicia v.s. YRP
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Alicia v.s. YRP

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:10 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

YRP easily.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 02:56 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

YRP 'cuz they're my angels.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:34 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

YRP is seen to be very agile and that would be a problem for Alicia. Against either one she would probably make it, but not against all three stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:58 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
YRP is seen to be very agile and that would be a problem for Alicia. Against either one she would probably make it, but not against all three stick out tongue

Alicia is quite agile also, add to that her multiple forms and combinations of her gunrod and her Great Magic, she can pull this through, but with a few problems.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:09 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I saw a video a while back where they fought some DoA girls. Was that canon? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:41 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

No, that was user-made. But if it was canon, Alicia would've hd some problems.

This is how I believe it to be:

v.s. Yuna: Yuna is pretty agile, and has her dual pistols to pul-off quick-moving and heavy damage. But if Alicia can stay her distance and use her Cannon/Sniper+Light Magic, I believe a few good shots would do Yuna in.

v.s. Rikku: Rikku is pretty fast, and can dish out some pretty heave clos-range combos, and can use her various items such as her Electro Marble for mid-range combat. But Alicia can use her Machinegun, Gattling Gun, or Cannon to take her out long-range, or the Shotgun to take her out close-range

v.s. Paine: Paine dishes out MASSIVE closr-range damage, but Alicia can snipe her from afar of blast her with the shotgun from close-range.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 09:56 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

No, Sol, you must end your Alicia fanboyism. It is getting quite tiresome.
Alicia dies, a HORRIBLE death.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:43 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is nothing wrong with being an Alicia fanboy or a YRP fanboy for that matter. I mean look at them. I, myself am a fanboy of the 4.

I can see the possibility of Alicia beating the three going by what they're equipped with. It's not like they're in their most effective Dress Spheres.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 06:10 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

LOL, I also forgot about thier ultamite Dresspheres. Now that would give
Alicia one hell of a problem.

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
No, Sol, you must end your Alicia fanboyism. It is getting quite tiresome.
Alicia dies, a HORRIBLE death.

How long has it been since I've said anything about Alicia or made an Alicia thread? Long time.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:20 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
There is nothing wrong with being an Alicia fanboy or a YRP fanboy for that matter.

Of course not, it goes wrong when it clouds your judgment.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Dec 8th, 2007 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:07 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

You brought the thread back for that?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:08 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I edited it, my mistake.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:09 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Yet nothing did cloud my judgrment, besides when I mde the Alicia v.s. Dante thread. I lacked Dante knowledge.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:11 AM
Rapidash

Alicia will bowl them away smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:20 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cute avatar there.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:21 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Yet nothing did cloud my judgrment, besides when I mde the Alicia v.s. Dante thread. I lacked Dante knowledge.

*Looks sideways*Eh
Gotta point there.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:22 AM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Cute avatar there.

Thank you smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:43 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
*Looks sideways*Eh
Gotta point there.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:57 PM
Dark Venger

I think that Alicia could handdle them at the same time, maybe it would be hard but she can beat them.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:15 AM
Dark Venger is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Venger a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Venger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote