KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Anveena Vs. Kain

Anveena Vs. Kain
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Anveena Vs. Kain

(please log in to view the image)

Vs.

Yes, I have thought this trough stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:10 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hm interested, kwl art from kain btw lawls, thats how he looked in development, but anyway can you give me a site or some info on that lady plz big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:25 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

WoWWiki is the best I can do stick out tongue

http://www.wowwiki.com/Anveena

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:26 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

gdgd i trust WoWwiki, ive looked through its information and it is usually okie, the same can be said for Wikipedia imo but hey, so many complaints about it, it must be dodgy, unless the fact people can change it is simply the reason, in which case not a good reason.

but ill look that through big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:28 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hm ime not sure about this fight, she does not seem to have many feats and before she awakens her true powers she seems a bit weak, like a normal human but in the end she destroyed that dude and obliteratd him, also at the moment ime not sure what kain could use on a being simply made of the sunwells energy.

if she is made from energy, he should theoretically be able to control her since thats what the Energy reaver does or absorb her

but ime not so sure about that, i dont think either of them will win unless kain can do that, then he wins, most of her energy is magical so if he uses a spell block, he could end up reflecting her own magic back at her meaning if she uses a powerful spell that could cause her harm, it would hit her

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Re: Anveena Vs. Kain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Vs.

Yes, I have thought this trough stick out tongue

Kain is a tough nut to crack.. Is this Anveena before she is aware of her powers, or after? Because she is a whimp before she knows what she can do, and knows how to do it..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:42 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 06:16 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Kain is a tough nut to crack.. Is this Anveena before she is aware of her powers, or after? Because she is a whimp before she knows what she can do, and knows how to do it..

Aveena with the awareness that she has in the end of the Sunwell triology smile

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:59 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

trouble is she has no soul destroying powers afaik, shes a bit of an anomoly to me at least....that WoWwiki article does not explain too much, so unless she can actually delete beings from excistence itself she cannot kill Kain at all

if she can, then she will have to be faster than Kain can gesture, if they both use their attacks in a gesture then its on the edge of a coin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:01 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Aveena with the awareness that she has in the end of the Sunwell triology smile

Going with theory, Anveena cant really be destroyed..

This could wind up a draw, but Anveena would certainly destroy Kain's physical form..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:10 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime not so sure about that, are not her attacks all magical since she is basically a magical manifestation is she not, so if kain has his shield, she cannot do anything to him but harm herself in the process, but as you said she prob cannot be destroyed, hed slowly have to just use the energy reaver to draw upon her energy

i wonder if him having infnite magic energy within him will be a decider in this fight, is she not mainly magical, would not a larger magic force absorb a smaller one

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:23 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Burning thought
ime not so sure about that, are not her attacks all magical since she is basically a magical manifestation is she not, so if kain has his shield, she cannot do anything to him but harm herself in the process, but as you said she prob cannot be destroyed, hed slowly have to just use the energy reaver to draw upon her energy

i wonder if him having infnite magic energy within him will be a decider in this fight, is she not mainly magical, would not a larger magic force absorb a smaller one

I'm aware of his magical shield.. but take this in consideration:

Anveena was in the Sunwell Triology under a spell-shacke.. Which prevented her from using magic at all.. a shield surrounding her that held her magical energies back..

Dar'Khan had absorbed portions of the sunwell.. He was powerful enough to mindcontrol Korialstrasz, while at the same time battle Sylvanas and two other dragons, along with a band of blood elves and a paladin without breaking a sweat ((He laughed trough major parts of the fight))

Anveena breaks trough the spell shacke, and with one single thought she destroys him, his entire undead force and transforms the ruins of Quel'Thalas to an area of life, trees and grass..

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:31 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:15 AM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm aware of his magical shield.. but take this in consideration:

Anveena was in the Sunwell Triology under a spell-shacke.. Which prevented her from using magic at all.. a shield surrounding her that held her magical energies back..

Dar'Khan had absorbed portions of the sunwell.. He was powerful enough to mindcontrol Korialstrasz, while at the same time battle Sylvanas and two other dragons, along with a band of blood elves and a paladin without breaking a sweat ((He laughed trough major parts of the fight))

Anveena breaks trough the spell shacke, and with one single thought she destroys him, his entire undead force and transforms the ruins of Quel'Thalas to an area of life, trees and grass..

The fight you mention, Dar'Khan only fought Kalec, and he was in human form. Trough a spell did Korialstrasz fight for Dar'Khan. It was Korialstrasz who defeated Sylvanas, Tyri and the others. It was thanks to the confused state of mind that Anveena was in that he was capable of grasping Korialstrasz in the first place. Anveena blasted Korialstrasz and knocked him unconcious and during his unconcious state did Dar'Khan bind a spell to him smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:16 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Yeh yeh, I know you know stick out tongue

But who do you think would win? big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:20 AM
Rapidash

It was a long time since I last played any Kain game, but from what I remember he has shown no capability to withstand a full scale Sunwell blast. Which is seen in the triology, nothing can prevent a Sunwell blast. She put no effort into using her blast even though she was under a spell blocking effect.

No matter what, Kain does not live it trough. Not his physical self at least. If Anveena dies, in all likelyness will the same blast come as the previous time Sunwell was destroyed smile

I think Anveena wins it.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:33 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

better picture of Kain. Don't know her, Not read the Sunwell trilogies.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:50 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel
better picture of Kain. Don't know her, Not read the Sunwell trilogies.

kwl pic, whered ya find that, ive not even see that one

Originally posted by Fuddle
It was a long time since I last played any Kain game, but from what I remember he has shown no capability to withstand a full scale Sunwell blast. Which is seen in the triology, nothing can prevent a Sunwell blast. She put no effort into using her blast even though she was under a spell blocking effect.

No matter what, Kain does not live it trough. Not his physical self at least. If Anveena dies, in all likelyness will the same blast come as the previous time Sunwell was destroyed smile

I think Anveena wins it.

its magic....his shield reflects magic...thats the simple Fact, the shield also has no health nor any way of breaking no matter how much magic hits kain, so....her blast hits herself...

Also kain cannot die, so he will survive....at the same time, what does she do to emit the blast, if she has to speak, move her arms, Kain could clamp her down with a gesture...Does she have a brain? a gesture will make her a Vegetable...

also Kain has his time manip right? he gestures again, shes a statue, she is not powerful enough to defeat teh Lord

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 12:57 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Erm, i don't remember, either deviant art or photobucket

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:33 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

its magic....his shield reflects magic...thats the simple Fact, the shield also has no health nor any way of breaking no matter how much magic hits kain, so....her blast hits herself...

Also kain cannot die, so he will survive....at the same time, what does she do to emit the blast, if she has to speak, move her arms, Kain could clamp her down with a gesture...Does she have a brain? a gesture will make her a Vegetable...

also Kain has his time manip right? he gestures again, shes a statue, she is not powerful enough to defeat teh Lord

What Anveena uses is beyond magic. That is why she could break trough the barrier as if it was nothing. She uses something that in term would be called 'immortal magic'. Protection from magic does not serve him any good in a fight against Sunwell manifested. If her attack were to be reflected, she would simply absorb it again.

Kain's spirit may not be capable of dying, but she can destroy that of him which is needed to keep a fight going. She uses her attacks not trough gestures, motions or words. She emit it trough a single thought. Trough the Sunwell triology, she uses multiple attacks which all are chanted directly from her mind within an instant. She was at first a mere illusion. A lifeless shell, but she gave herself life. She does not have a soul, but she has awareness.

I do not think that time powers will do Kain any good. She is the Sunwell itself. Immortal magic flowing inside an outer shell. The power would not stop flowing just because someone freeze her physical form at place smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:14 PM