KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion vs Kibagami Genjyuro

Scorpion vs Kibagami Genjyuro
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Scorpion vs Kibagami Genjyuro

The Shirai Ryu ninja versus the eternal enemy of Haohmaru.

Hanzou Hasashi, codenamed Scorpion, has been granted his life, as well as the lives of his family and clan. Regardless of this, he still retains the powers of an undead specter.

With Liu and Kitana tied up in Edenian business, Johnny shooting another movie, Subzero trying to reform Smoke, and Jax and Sonya rebuilding the OIA, Rayden sends Scorpion on a mission into the past. Seems that Shao Kahn has escaped to the year 1789 in an attempt to establish his power base in Tokugawa-ruled Japan.

Scorpion accepts the mission. Arming himself with his Spear and Mugai Ryu, Scorpion dons his skull mask and is sent to the past.

Despite being Japanese, Scorpion is a stranger in a strange land. The Shirai Ryu hasn't even been formed, as least for another 100 years. Then his mission to find Shao Kahn reaches a serious detour.

That detour is Kibagami Genjyuro.

Genjyuro checks out the uniform and concludes that the yellow-clad warrior in front of him is indeed a ninja.

Genjyuro: You're not from around here. Who are you?

Scorpion: You can call me Scorpion.

Genjyuro eyes Scorpion's sword.

Genjyuro: A ninja are you? I despise ninjas, as much as I despise him.

Scorpion: Then let me pass and go about your business. I am on a very important mission.

Genjyuro responds by drawing Baio-doku and takes a swing at Scorpion...only to see Scorpion disappear. Genjyuro staggers from the blow of Scorpion's fist connecting to his face as he reappears from the side.

As Genjyuro reels back from the blow, he sees Scorpion thrusts his right hand forward. The familiar WHOOSH is heard as the long-haired swordsman narrowly avoided the Spear. Even Genjyuro is impressed by Scorpion's technique as the Spear returns to his hand.

Scorpion: (draws sword) Someone should have told you: be careful what you wish for. You just might regret it.

Genjyuro: Bah! I'm not scared of you! I've killed 1,000 people in a single day! You will be another tally mark.

Scorpion: We'll see. Someone should have also warned you about messing with a scorpion: beware the scorpion's sting.

The fight begins...now.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 05:35 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

DONT EVER MAKE SCORPION SAY ANYTHING MORE THAN GET OVER HERE, COME HERE, or(excuse my french) GET THE **** OVER HERE. Scorpion doesn't talk. And you gave him the crappiest, longet one liners you could possibely give him..

But yeah can you give me some info on the other dude. WHat game is he from

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:45 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

REDONE BY SADO_SAMA

Genjyuro: You're not from around here. Who are you?

Scorpion: OVER HERE!

Genjyuro eyes Scorpion's sword.

Genjyuro: A ninja are you? I despise ninjas, as much as I despise him.

Scorpion: GET OUT OF HERE!

Genjyuro responds by drawing Baio-doku and takes a swing at Scorpion...only to see Scorpion disappear. Genjyuro staggers from the blow of Scorpion's fist connecting to his face as he reappears from the side.

As Genjyuro reels back from the blow, he sees Scorpion thrusts his right hand forward. The familiar WHOOSH is heard as the long-haired swordsman narrowly avoided the Spear. Even Genjyuro is impressed by Scorpion's technique as the Spear returns to his hand.

Scorpion: COME HERE!

Genjyuro: Bah! I'm not scared of you! I've killed 1,000 people in a single day! You will be another tally mark.

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!

~Sado

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 10:50 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Scorp I suppose, but they are both cool though.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:06 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Sado. That dialougue was sooo much better than TC's. Congrats.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:15 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is TC for starters?

And true, Sado's intros are great. That one was pretty hilarious...I wonder if he really laughed at my Fatal Fury goes back to High School script. sad

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 06:13 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote