KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link v.s. Inphyy

Link v.s. Inphyy
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Link v.s. Inphyy

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:28 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link runs into her sword as he rushes to attack her.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:29 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

How?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:30 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Inphyy beat Link 7/10

[Edit]

I'm bias for people who fight in Wars, takes much more skill and smarts to survive than normal fights. No doubt Link has impressive feats under his belt, like there no way Inphyy would beat even a vunerable Ganondorf, but even so. Inphyy vs Link i'd go Inphyy going on better weapon for this fight seeing as how she isn't going to to be weak vs light in the least, and I'd say she has more Swordskill.

However if you're using Twilight Princess Link i don't know, Apparently he's got much better physical abilitiee than the other Links

Last edited by EvilAngel on Dec 5th, 2007 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:31 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
How?
Was just joking. Do you have a video showing Inphyy's abilities? I'm to lazy to look for it.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:33 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:43 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've watched 2 minutes and 20 seconds of that so as to not watch anymore...what kind of mad spite thread is this?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:46 PM