KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Grom Hellscream Vs. Gul'Dan

Grom Hellscream Vs. Gul'Dan
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Grom Hellscream Vs. Gul'Dan

I end up in a discussion with a few friends today and felt so left out.

Help me out and find a solution to this setup big grin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:12 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

......not bad, but Gul'Dan had some major mojo, I'm backing him.

is this Fel Grom or not?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:22 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

you have discussions like this with your friends? damn....i envy you..i dnt kno anyone in real life who knows gaming sad

ill end this, Grom, no matter who is nothing on Guldan, one of the greatest Orc warlocks, his brawn is nothing on Guldans powers for sure

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:41 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

This is Grom with fel blood yes

And it is not really my friend. Morelike my brother and his friends and me stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:47 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

In all Fairness Fel Grom might possibly kill Gul'Dan

Grom vs Gul'dan = 8.5/10 Gul'Dan

Fel Grom vs Gul'Dan = 50/50

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:48 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, impossible, how in the world will fel Grom have a chance? the only way is if they are situateed close which is not fair, Guldan would destroy Grom hellscream

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:54 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
This is Grom with fel blood yes

And it is not really my friend. Morelike my brother and his friends and me stick out tongue

Hmm.. Good setup, and would be an epic fight imo..

But Gul'dan takes it home with a 7.5/10 against Fel Grom.. It depends on the starting distance though.. But any average or longer distance between the two would work in Gul'Dans advantage..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 06:35 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Gul'Dan ftw

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 10:07 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I'm sure the Fek Orcs are amlot more resistant to pain and spells, also being alot stronger. This is representing in game by increased hitpoints attack speed and damage.

Fel Grom could kill Gul'Dan, don't forget Wind Walk. .. .

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:03 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by EvilAngel
I'm sure the Fek Orcs are amlot more resistant to pain and spells, also being alot stronger. This is representing in game by increased hitpoints attack speed and damage.

Fel Grom could kill Gul'Dan, don't forget Wind Walk. .. .

Dont forget the vast warlock magic that Gul'Dan holds in his grasp..

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:27 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I know, Gul'Dan is a legend.

But this to me is like Warlock vs Rogue.

so long as Fel Grom has Wind Walk, i'd give him the odds i posted previous

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I know, Gul'Dan is a legend.

But this to me is like Warlock vs Rogue.

so long as Fel Grom has Wind Walk, i'd give him the odds i posted previous

You really shouldnt think WoW when thinking this kind of fights.. WoW is a disgrace to lore in MANY ways..

for example, do you know how big a felhunter normally is? The WoW warlock felhunter nearly reaches his knees.. Give it a guess, on how big you believe a lore felhound is..

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:33 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
You really shouldnt think WoW when thinking this kind of fights.. WoW is a disgrace to lore in MANY ways..

for example, do you know how big a felhunter normally is? The WoW warlock felhunter nearly reaches his knees.. Give it a guess, on how big you believe a lore felhound is..

Just making a point, Gul'Dan is going to be the one hit first here.

I think you've gotten mixed up.

The Fel hunter's that warlocks use are basically puppies, the fully grow thing is called a Fel Stalker

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:47 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Just making a point, Gul'Dan is going to be the one hit first here.

I think you've gotten mixed up.

The Fel hunter's that warlocks use are basically puppies, the fully grow thing is called a Fel Stalker

They arent puppies.. They are reduced, for gameplay pleasure.. The real felhound has the size of an adult dragon, and are encountered in the Sunwell triology..

You really shouldnt think WoW much.. Even hunters have their pets shrinked when they have tamed it.. As I said, WoW is a somewhat disgrace to lore in so many ways..

But IF we are thinking WoW terms, then a warlock pet can find and break Grom Hellscream's stealth before he reach Gul'Dan.. So much for that ability

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:55 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

They arent puppies.. They are reduced, for gameplay pleasure.. The real felhound has the size of an adult dragon, and are encountered in the Sunwell triology..

You really shouldnt think WoW much.. Even hunters have their pets shrinked when they have tamed it.. As I said, WoW is a somewhat disgrace to lore in so many ways..

But IF we are thinking WoW terms, then a warlock pet can find and break Grom Hellscream's stealth before he reach Gul'Dan.. So much for that ability

No, that's a Fel Stalker, i'm pretty certain of that.

Why are you telling me not to think in WoW lore, then defeat my arguement using wow lore? O.o

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:04 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I said "if" we're using those terms

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:09 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I said "if" we're using those terms

I see, i didn't before.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:11 AM
Rapidash

In 'Rise of the Horde' Hellscream was rated below Blackhand. Blackhand seemed to be rated chanceless against Ner'Zhul and Gul'Dan was him equal in power before Kil'Jaeden taught him the path of the warlock. Once Gul'Dan was taught the path of the warlock, his combat abilties raised to the skies smile

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 8th, 2007 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 02:02 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Fel Hounds is but I think he is refering to fel stalkers Darth Extecute those that Hakkar summoned in the first sun well trilogy though was Hounds, but if that is what they now call stalkers then WoW has messed it up (again)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 11:09 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote