KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Weiss v.s. Illidan Stormrage

Weiss v.s. Illidan Stormrage
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Weiss v.s. Illidan Stormrage

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:06 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll start the debate.

Weiss goes as fast as shown against Chaos in that one scene.

Illidan can go from some point on land to above clouds in about 2 seconds.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:14 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Illidan can Fly

Illidan has Superior Magic

Illidan has Superior Experience

Illidans weapons are More Powerful

Any guesses who i'm backing?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:18 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Omega Weiss?

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:23 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Hm.... not bad lol.

Omega Weiss.... not a clue bout who wins that

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:42 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weiss destroys illidan, Omega or not. I'll take one of ShinRa's ultimate warriors over some night elf turned demon any day of the week.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 02:12 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol WoW noob.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 02:23 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Weiss destroys illidan, Omega or not. I'll take one of ShinRa's ultimate warriors over some night elf turned demon any day of the week.

Lol I'd bet you money Illidan would stomp all over Weiss

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 02:51 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Illidan is a tool. A frozen zombie owned him.

Weiss, on the other hand, moves in less than the blink of an eye, has godlike levels of strength, and was designed from birth to be the ultimate warrior, a powerhouse beyond compare.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 03:02 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

didnt you read the second post?
illidan can move as fast in flight as weiss can running..probably faster seeing as he went from the ground to above the clouds in a second..
given illidan's incredile magic and superior weapons, im giving it to him

also, illidan is much more powerful than he was in WC3 erm

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 03:31 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weiss wasn't running when fighting Chaos. He was in air the whole time when they were speedblitzing.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 03:37 AM
Csdabest

weiss 78%

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:43 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Csdabest
weiss 78%

Are you sure? why not 77%?

lol i love it when you can make your 'guess' that accurate laughing

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:04 AM
Csdabest

Its not my guess. Its my opinion. Care to try to prove my "opinion" wrong?

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:29 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

an opinion can never be wrong or right.

merely making observation, you are very very accurate with your 'opinion'

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:48 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Illidan is a tool. A frozen zombie owned him.

Weiss, on the other hand, moves in less than the blink of an eye, has godlike levels of strength, and was designed from birth to be the ultimate warrior, a powerhouse beyond compare.

This frozen zombie that you speak of.. the only name coming up in my mind is "Lich King" and Illidan has NEVER fought the Lich King.. He fought DK Arthas at his prime.. Since that fight, Illidan has expanded greatly in power.. If you fight him, he travel to the clouds instantly over and over again.. He use flight to attack, almost like how a hawk uses it to snatch his prey.. Only difference is that Illidan has two blessed blades and in portion of size, a lot greater strength than a hawk.. He flies to the clouds in between 1-2 seconds, and he flies down at the very same speed..

And this is not in his demon form and plain physically speaking.. He can simply infest Weiss with a parasite and dodge him for the rest of the fight, until the parasite devour him from the inside..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:32 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Illidan wins. Frozen zombie? ROFL.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:00 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

A reminder: If we are talking about Omega Weiss, then Illidan is fighting against Omega using Weiss' body. Weiss' skills and experience in battles means nothing here.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:11 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote