KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion vs Kain

Scorpion vs Kain
Started by: Csdabest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

Scorpion vs Kain

Topic. Thing is Kain doesnt have time manip.

Battle of the immortals. Lets see how this goes.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:09 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scorpion get his soul destroyed?

Scorpion gets his @ss beaten into submission

OR neither of them win

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 12:52 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't kill Scorpion's soul I am afraid.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:21 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

okie then it would have to be imprisoned in the blade

or its a constant battle, why can it not be killed?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:26 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
okie then it would have to be imprisoned in the blade

or its a constant battle, why can it not be killed?
His status as a specter/phantom/whatever keeps his soul immune from stealing and all that jazz.

He can't die either, but if you kill his body he goes back to the Netherrealm.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:35 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
His status as a specter/phantom/whatever keeps his soul immune from stealing and all that jazz.

He can't die either, but if you kill his body he goes back to the Netherrealm.

hmm this is odd, Kain and Raziel swallow Spectres and phantoms all the time, there are vampire spectres in that video of Raziel fighting Kain, which attacks him and Vampire wraiths i think their called or reavers in Defiance (you may have met them)

but anyway even without time attacks i think Kain would have the upper hand in destroying this guy.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:37 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm this is odd, Kain and Raziel swallow Spectres and phantoms all the time, there are vampire spectres in that video of Raziel fighting Kain, which attacks him and Vampire wraiths i think their called or reavers in Defiance (you may have met them)

but anyway even without time attacks i think Kain would have the upper hand in destroying this guy.
1. The likes of Shang Tsung can't eat his soul either.

2. It won't be easy if he does. Scorpion is one of the few fast MK characters, and possesses more fighting skill than Kain, and has other powers as well.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:39 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. The likes of Shang Tsung can't eat his soul either.

2. It won't be easy if he does. Scorpion is one of the few fast MK characters, and possesses more fighting skill than Kain, and has other powers as well.

1. i dont know who that is

2. Kain has incredible number of abilities, also more fighting skill? when?.....does he have many weapons, doesnt he usually just use his hands also how much fighting experiance, can he beat 2000 years of battle

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:49 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

2. Kain has incredible number of abilities, also more fighting skill? when?.....does he have many weapons, doesnt he usually just use his hands also how much fighting experiance, can he beat 2000 years of battle
1. A powerful sorcerer in MK, can eat souls.

2. Scorpion has skill with his hands and with a sword. I think Scorpion is at least that old lol.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:58 PM
Csdabest

Actually yes. He has his own sword which is pimp ass. Duel weilding. He also has a number of abilities.

Scorpion has more experience and skillwhen it comes to fighting. Mortal Kombat is held once every thousand years and so far there has been 15 of them. While the current 5 i think are still held the samew one. We can definetly give scorpion ten which leaves scorpion with 10,000 years of experience fighting the best warrior in ouworld,netherworld,hell, and earthrealm. So yeah.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:40 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
Actually yes. He has his own sword which is pimp ass. Duel weilding. He also has a number of abilities.

Scorpion has more experience and skillwhen it comes to fighting. Mortal Kombat is held once every thousand years and so far there has been 15 of them. While the current 5 i think are still held the samew one. We can definetly give scorpion ten which leaves scorpion with 10,000 years of experience fighting the best warrior in ouworld,netherworld,hell, and earthrealm. So yeah.

wait a minute...you said its held once every thousand years, obviously the Mortal kombat does not last a thousand years so how does he have 10 thousand years even if he has taken his place in combat in 10 of them? this does not make sense to me...

if your talking about he has been around for that long then Kain has been around for over ten thousand, possibly ten and a half

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:49 PM
Csdabest

Scorpion has been over a ten thousand. Definetly including the playable ones as well. The past 5 thousand Him and the rest of the earth realm warriors have been constantly fighting Tha tarakan army aswell as other specters,fightings,ninjas, asssins, cyborgs and ect. So over 15 thousand years fighting some of the strongest warriors in existence(his verse of course) and another 5 yeas fighting armies and legions. Constantly warrior aginst them. Along with doing the tournament as well.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:53 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
Scorpion has been over a ten thousand. Definetly including the playable ones as well. The past 5 thousand Him and the rest of the earth realm warriors have been constantly fighting Tha tarakan army aswell as other specters,fightings,ninjas, asssins, cyborgs and ect. So over 15 thousand years fighting some of the strongest warriors in existence(his verse of course) and another 5 yeas fighting armies and legions. Constantly warrior aginst them. Along with doing the tournament as well.
This is your answer BT.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:55 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is your answer BT.

laughing thanks V2D, i would never of guessed he was addressing me stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:44 PM
Csdabest

lol. also. You really never played Mortal Kombat. Whats wrong with you man. Mortal Kombat was like the first game I played and understood.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:51 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry man, the only one i played for a bit is i think MK 3, or sumfin, it was quite old anyway and i did not rly listen to any of the story or anything big grin

but anyway Kain smashes this fool into the dirt

Last edited by Burning thought on Dec 9th, 2007 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:57 PM
Csdabest

I think under these circumstances Scorpion can take on Kain.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 01:45 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

As do I, he can dimension warp like Kain btw BT.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 02:23 AM
Csdabest

You know. Scorpion is an unlikely canidate for beating Kain. On the surface it doesnt look like much of a matchup. Indept though Scorpion has the chemistry

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:28 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoL @ he has the chemistry.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:45 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote