KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ermac vs Kain

Ermac vs Kain
Started by: Furion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ermac vs Kain

Ermac vs Kain without Time manip, and his shield (though i've never seen it yet)

Starting Arena is: Hell
Ermac is using all moves from MK universe he has.
Special Note:Ermac's soul can't be stolen because Ermac's is actually made up of millions of souls.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:28 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if he is made up of millions of souls then the reaver which like Raziel has no quantity or any show or diffrent in the amount of souls it devours, so although kain cannot rip his soul out, he could put the sword in him to drain him of soul energy

can you show me some information on this guy please

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:32 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry for the double post but i ran out of time to edit, lookng at the poor weak little chump, he hasnt got a prayer against kain, going by the Wiki artcicle, then agian, thats not always correct

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:54 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wiki is not reliable. Like how it says on Demitri's page that he is the second most powerful vampire after Dracula. In actuality, Dracula only existed in the shitty cartoon, and was only mentioned, and the most powerful vampire is Jedah.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:33 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

its funny vampires are some of the most powerful beings in fiction

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:35 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
its funny vampires are some of the most powerful beings in fiction
Yeah, them and powerful spellcasters, cosmic beings, and reality warpers.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:37 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope

and Kain stands above them all!!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:39 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

and Kain stands above them all!!!!
Beyonder would stomp Kain.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:40 PM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going with Kain on this one. Ermac is just some tool for people who want to see what Scorpion looks like in red.

The Green Ranger > these things.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:42 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beyonder would stomp Kain.

no wais, Beyonder would cry out as Kain smashes him into the dirt

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:44 PM
Csdabest

Actually if you read time magazines Wikipedia is reliable. it has been stated that wikipedia has about as many errors as an encylcpedia. So in reality. Wiki is very reliable. According to time magazines which backed up from revies from Germany, england, and i forgot the other place.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:46 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

shh dont say that Csdabest, the KMC community dont like it, then people wont have to dig through tonnes of sites to find info they want and will concede lest often sad

also V2D is right that although its prob 90% correct, there are some bits that although are correct, their simply not neccerily canon, their information pieces strung together so that although techically their true, their also not neccerily canon

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:48 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
Actually if you read time magazines Wikipedia is reliable. it has been stated that wikipedia has about as many errors as an encylcpedia. So in reality. Wiki is very reliable. According to time magazines which backed up from revies from Germany, england, and i forgot the other place.
I go by personal experience, not Time Magazine.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:48 PM
Csdabest

Personal experince <<<<Time Magazne
Personal experience<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Researchers in Germany
Me>Researcers in Germany

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:18 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Researchers in Germany are 74% more efficient than you, meaning researchers in Germany > you.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:24 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

No. Im an american. Which makes me instantly better than Germany.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:29 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

American better than a European country!! HA, their part of the Alliance that has great Britain..

Great Britain>>>America

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:38 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

75.463% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:38 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

American better than a European country!! HA, their part of the Alliance that has great Britain..

Great Britain>>>America
Then why did we beat your powdered wig wearing asses in the war?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:41 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then why did we beat your powdered wig wearing asses in the war?

CIS!!!

Country induced stupidity dear dawson, anyway most of your asses are still ours, your our good ol colonists, the only native americans are the indians, and you attacked them!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:49 PM