KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mannoroth VS Ner'Zhul

Mannoroth VS Ner'Zhul
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Mannoroth VS Ner'Zhul

Not Lich King.. Orc Ner'Zhul..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:40 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Mannoroth. Groms killing him was a mix of major luck and major PIB

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:52 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

personally ime not sure, Mannaroth to me simply seems like a physical powerhouse, ofc ive not read the books so if he doesnt some incredible magic ime not sure of then please dont rate me by it

but Ner'zhul has some great magics t his disposal thats for sure, and we all know how tricky magic is

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:12 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I think if his blood turns orcs all pshyco, i think thats a sign he does possess some mojo.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:19 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm probably, but his blood is fel and demonic, its not neccerily through magical will that it happens, but ime nto sure he has comparable magic powers to Ner'zhul, i know he is a mere Orc in this which does not neccerily seem as impressive as massive mannaroth the pit lord but Nerzhul does have a great deal of power

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:25 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I know, Ner'zhul is the great shaman to have lived. However, i still don't think he's Mannoroth level.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:26 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm not sure, i wonder what Darth thinks, at the moment i dont know all of Nerzhuls powers myself, to me he, plus all his oher forms, Lich king and fusion has not got a set bunch of powers (once again maybe because ive not read the books?)

i mean we know things that certain paladins have, Arthas powers, Mages but Nerzhul, isnt he a shaman? did he ever touch the old warlock magic killy offered? so if he has he may have some of that and shaman but ime not sure, but that would be powerful, shaman and warlock

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:31 AM
Rapidash

If this is before the pact with Kil'Jaeden, he might stand a chance. I am not saying he would win against Mannoroth, but at least a chance smile

If this is after the pact, he lose and he lose big.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:16 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

leaning Towards Mannaroth

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 08:22 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ner'zhul gets smeared on the ground.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:40 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

That is what I want to say, but I am afraid the Ner'Zhul fans will start their talking stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:40 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ner'zhul fans can bring it. That guy before Lich King was just another green pimple.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:44 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote