KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos Runs The WOW Gauntlet

Kratos Runs The WOW Gauntlet
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Kratos Runs The WOW Gauntlet

Fixing after the mistakes I made in the previous thread.

](please log in to view the image)

To test his might, Zeus challenges Kratos to a gauntlet battle of 5 foes.

Uther Lightbringer
(please log in to view the image)

Illidan Stormrage

Cenarius

Post Fusion Arthas

Ner'Zhul

GOWII Kratos equipped with the Blade of Olympus
He gets 30 min rest in between each battle

Can he pull through th challenges?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:12 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

How does these things work again? I am relativly new to all the versus things. He fight them like survival mode in a fighting game, right? smile

Do you not mean that fight 4 is with Arthas before fusion? The picture says so at least.

Fight 5 would be Lich King. Unless you meant the orcish version of Ner'Zhul, because in theory Lich King is no longer called Ner'Zhul.

(I hope that did not sound rude or something)

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 12th, 2007 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:18 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

He dies at 2.

I doubt he could beat Illidan at full power & prep, nevermind having not longer fought Uther

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:41 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

He fight them just like any other versus fight?

Perspective

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:42 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fuddle
He fight them just like any other versus fight?

he fights them one at a time, if he beats one, he goes onto the next...so and so forth, for example if he beats Uther, he goes onto Cenarius

and imo, thats where he is likely to fall, if not Cenarius then definatley Illidan

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:59 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Uther has not much to bring, but Illidan and Cenarius has a large stash of power. I do not think he pass them.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:21 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by EvilAngel
He dies at 2.

I doubt he could beat Illidan at full power & prep, nevermind having not longer fought Uther

You must have no idea how powerful God Kratos is.

I'll be back with some info.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:27 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine

but unfortunatley, i know how powerful Kratos is, are you saying this is God Kratos?

hmm ime not sure then, big or small version? if its God kratos i think its going to be a lot harder for them to win

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:32 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Yeah, the ability to fly miles in seconds, and fire magic beams with highly destructive power makes me lean towards Illidan, I'll admit it

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:36 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Well, not fly, but he's dealt with fast-flying enemies many times. And you're underrating Kratos. He has many feats to back him up.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:48 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Small God Kratos. Didn't I say that in the OP?

Here's my answer to EA's post:

-Kratos was able to kill the God of War, Ares, who was basically unkillable and had a godly army.
-In his final bout with Zeus, he was able to outsmart him and beat the living shit out of him, and you probably already know, Zeus had unspeakably godly powers and militarizing skill.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:48 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

So, which one of those flies super fast?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:49 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think SO you should make Illidan 4th, Arthas 2nd and Cenarius 3rd

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:50 PM
Rapidash

Cenarius is the best of Illidan smile

If rated by difficulty, he should be after.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:55 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah Cenarius is not as powerful as Illidan against(Cenarius VS illidan has already been debated by me and Utriga on this forum, we conceded they were fairly equel in diffrent respects) Kratos imo, Illidan is too fast, has a huge variety of powers and such, and the abilities to summon powerful minions

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:59 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Cenarius is the best of Illidan smile

If rated by difficulty, he should be after.

That's what i think. But the flying factor would make Illidan a mroe difficult enemy for Kratos

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:02 PM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Burning thought
nah Cenarius is not as powerful as Illidan against(Cenarius VS illidan has already been debated by me and Utriga on this forum, we conceded they were fairly equel in diffrent respects) Kratos imo, Illidan is too fast, has a huge variety of powers and such, and the abilities to summon powerful minions

You and Utriga has one and another reading to do then, I would say. Illidan would stand next to no chance against Cenarius wrath.

I am curious- Where do you lot get your information? You think a lot more highly about some characters than you should. At least the warcraft characters.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:06 PM
Rapidash

That's what i think. But the flying factor would make Illidan a mroe difficult enemy for Kratos

The flying is an advantage, yes indeedly. However, so is the vast powers of nature.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:09 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

The flying is an advantage, yes indeedly. However, so is the vast powers of nature.

Tis true, however, Cenarius has no way of escaping Kratos, who would most likely destroy him in combat, Whereas getting near to Illidan is a problem all by itself

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:10 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

So, which one of those flies super fast?

Pegasus, the crow guy(the were falling hundreds of feet in the air), I think Zeus, and the Sisters of Fate. Oh, and lemme tell you how powerful the Sisters of Fate are.

-They're sexy
-They can alter the fate of others, hence is one of the central plots of GOWII
-In thier battle with Kratos, they were able to send him back to where he had his final battle with Ares, I suggest they can travel through time.
-They fly
-Thier extremely agile
Give me a few minutes, I'll post the fight with Zeus and the SOF.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:15 PM