KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganondorf vs All powers Fable Hero

Ganondorf vs All powers Fable Hero
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Ganondorf vs All powers Fable Hero

Ganondorf (Can be hurt/slain by normal means)

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

All powers & the Sword of Aeons

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:13 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think if it were not for the triforce thing V2D would menstion where he turns them into bodiless souls or that queer mirror thing then this guy would stomp Ganon hard imo, he has tonnes of awsome powers and can be almost indestructable for limited amounts of the time by the end

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

A perfect 'A.I' Fable would destroy Ganondorf in combat smile

I am uncertain if Ganondorf can die, but he would not be able to defeat Fable guy in direct combat.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:36 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think if it were not for the triforce thing V2D would menstion where he turns them into bodiless souls or that queer mirror thing

What? when is that power used? I've not heard of it before, and i've read alot of Ganon VS threads.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:01 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel
What? when is that power used? I've not heard of it before, and i've read alot of Ganon VS threads.

i dont know, V2D has brought it up i distinctly remember him saying Ganon can put people in inescapable mirrors and turning his opponents into bodiless souls

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:13 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

i dont know, V2D has brought it up i distinctly remember him saying Ganon can put people in inescapable mirrors and turning his opponents into bodiless souls

......never heard of it. Must be a Twilight Princess thing i guess....

Still, i haven't seen proof of it's existance, thus null point

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:16 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Right and according to V2D Ganondorf can beat Link despite the fact that he has never defeated the man in green (or in most cases the boy) before.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:23 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hm so your saying V2D was lieing when he said Gannon can turn beings into bodiless souls? hmm

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:24 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

hm so your saying V2D was lieing when he said Gannon can turn beings into bodiless souls? hmm

The only Zelda games I have never played are the Minish Cap and Link's Awakening and Ganondorf wasn't in those two games and I have never seen/heard Ganondorf doing said attack before.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:26 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

no, not at all. I'm saying until i see it, i'm not including it

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:26 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, not at all. I'm saying until i see it, i'm not including it

i was asking ESB i thought hed played the games but apparently not "shrug" not that i rly care tbh i havnt played any of the games and have had no interest in Ganon, although ive played Fable and the game is cool so id say the fable guy wins if V2Ds things hes said are lies thats for sure, his surviving his castle feat and his other small rate powers are nothing on the various armours and sword of aeons which if i remember correctly can regenerate health and magic energy

also he has incredible speed attacks, since you say all powers thats all archer, warrior and mage ones correct? so he could use the god blast thing or divine call or whatever its called to call blasts down on Ganon, shoot fireballs, lighnting etc etc

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:31 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

i was asking ESB i thought hed played the games but apparently not "shrug" not that i rly care tbh i havnt played any of the games and have had no interest in Ganon, although ive played Fable and the game is cool so id say the fable guy wins if V2Ds things hes said are lies thats for sure, his surviving his castle feat and his other small rate powers are nothing on the various armours and sword of aeons which if i remember correctly can regenerate health and magic energy

also he has incredible speed attacks, since you say all powers thats all archer, warrior and mage ones correct? so he could use the god blast thing or divine call or whatever its called to call blasts down on Ganon, shoot fireballs, lighnting etc etc

I was in control of the hero. I'd summon ghost swords. Go into berserker, slow time and spam multistrike big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:40 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was in control of the hero. I'd summon ghost swords. Go into berserker, slow time and spam multistrike big grin

i cant remember all the powers, i remember berserk was incredibly powerful though, and that Divine calling i could spam as well, would be powerful and yes slow time is excellent

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:45 PM
Rapidash

The energy shield is effective too. No matter how hard Ganondorf would strike, or how powerful he would push or no matter what spell he use, the hero would strike as if he was not hit at all. Not losing focus, concentration or attackspeed at all smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:46 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Fuddle
The energy shield is effective too. No matter how hard Ganondorf would strike, or how powerful he would push or no matter what spell he use, the hero would strike as if he was not hit at all. Not losing focus, concentration or attackspeed at all smile

Oh yeah, forgot bout that

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:48 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ho long did the shield last, havnt played the game in ages, does it have infnite HP? sounds like kains shield if it does which is kwl

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:51 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

ho long did the shield last, havnt played the game in ages, does it have infnite HP? sounds like kains shield if it does which is kwl

Shield allows the damage to health to damage to mana.

Though in lore, he gets mana from the Sword of Aeons, so techincally that would make it inifinte....

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:53 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shield allows the damage to health to damage to mana.

Though in lore, he gets mana from the Sword of Aeons, so techincally that would make it inifinte....

well perhaps, does it say in lore he gets an infnite supply, i know in-game he gets regeneration or i think its mana on hit depending on what sword it is, theres two swords you can get in the extended version isnt there, two diffrent swords that are like sword of aeons, one for evil, one for good if i remember correctly.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:55 PM
Rapidash

He can spam mana potions and it is more or less infinite stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 02:57 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Forcepush and Forcefield(?) will give Ganon a run for his money..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 03:04 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote