KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs Kibagami Genjyuro

Akuma vs Kibagami Genjyuro
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Akuma vs Kibagami Genjyuro

The homicidal sword master takes on the Master of the Fists in an anything goes match to the death.

Kibagami Genjyuro has heard about the deadly style known as Ansatsuken, and of its Master of the Fists, Akuma. The gods have cursed Genjyuro to reincarnate upon his death in retaliation for wiping out a Shinto temple full of Miko priestesses.

Genjyuro is in his fifth life and he shows no signs of remorse for his crimes. He is just as powerful as he was back in the days of Feudal Japan.

Genjyuro finds Akuma on his island. Akuma watches as Genjyuro draws his sword. "You fight with a sword?" Akuma scoffs. "You have no honor. A real fighter's power comes with his fists!"

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:07 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Juro's got a sword but I doubt it can split Ayers Rock.

Those two would actually make a good team though...maybe.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:12 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Genjyuro dies the terrible death he deserves.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 01:18 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude....akuma can't heal. he's not freakin superman or f'ing wolverine. he's just a mortal and an overrated one at that. Genjuro slices him up and serves him stuffed for thanksgiving.
and funny how hachi was supposed to have the time of his life.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 06:53 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

'Juro finds himself in need of reincarnation again. Gouki wins.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 07:16 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

bull.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:51 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
bull.

Genjyuro can't block fists that can split mountains.
Akuma is far from a ordinary human.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:27 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

bull.
because?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:04 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

llub

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 08:04 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud Is it cuz he's from Capcom?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:50 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude...i don't hate capcom.
Akuma loses cuz he can't rejuvenate. on top of all that, Genjuro has fought and beaten demons with swords. this isn't a competition. just the same way i said hachi vs. Juro aint a competition.
man with sword>>man without sword

on top of all that juro's got projectiles, speed, semi-teleportation thingy of his and some nasty intentions. Sure akuma can split ayres rock but juro aint dumb enough to just stand there for that to happen considering how long it takes akuma to pull it off.

projectiles...they both have 'em
speed....juro
power...akuma
weapons....juro

that's why Juro takes it.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:11 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Akuma loses cuz he can't rejuvenate.

So? Akuma wins because he can drag Genjyuro's soul to hell.
HE WINS!

on top of all that, Genjuro has fought and beaten demons

So, Akuma acheived the fear and respect of a group of demons once.

hachi vs. Juro aint a competition.

Yeah, Genjyuro relies on a WEAPON to win. :/

No, intelligence matter.

on top of all that juro's got projectiles, speed, semi-teleportation thingy of his and some nasty intentions.

SO DOES AKUMA! Wow, gee golly winkers!

Sure akuma can split ayres rock but juro aint dumb enough to just stand

Akuma isn't going to start the battle off with a moutain destroying attack.
He's gonna outsmart Gen.

projectiles...they both have 'em

Yep, But Akuma's are more powerful.

speed....juro

WRONG! That goes to Akuma

that's why Juro takes it

He wins because he has a weapon? No.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 05:55 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

& Gouki can warp around & become intangible & Gouki's easily got enough skill to disarm 'Juro. WTF is he gonna do when disarmed? 'Juro has a weapon. Akuma IS a weapon. They both have projectiles but Gouki does them in the air too. Swords don't make a man unbeatable. Akido was made for unarmed men to beat on swordsmen. Man w/sword >> man w/out sword? Depends entirely on the men involved. Demons vary in power also Sado. That's why Geese having the "power of a demon" didn't keep him from losing constantly & why a mere fall from a building killed him. What demons did 'juro kill?

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 20th, 2007 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:31 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
So? Akuma wins because he can drag Genjyuro's soul to hell.
HE WINS!

that's one way of looking at it. the other way is
*genjuro swing*
*akuma dead*

quote:
So, Akuma acheived the fear and respect of a group of demons once.

comics are not allowed for discussion.

quote:
Yeah, Genjyuro relies on a WEAPON to win.

cuz he's from a samurai game, sherlock. don't ask me...ask the guy who made this thread.

quote:
No, intelligence matter.

and what gives you the impression that genjuro is stupid.

quote:
SO DOES AKUMA! Wow, gee golly winkers

i know....which is exactly what i said if you actually got my point.

quote:
Akuma isn't going to start the battle off with a moutain destroying attack. He's gonna outsmart Gen.

nice to see how well you know akuma.

quote:
Yep, But Akuma's are more powerful.

debatable.

quote:
WRONG! That goes to Akuma

alright....calm down now.
no, i'd give it to genjuro. he can step right behind you without teleportation. akuma can't do that.

quote:
He wins because he has a weapon? No.

he wins cuz he has a sword.
go back to what i said.

*juro slice*
*akuma dies*

quote:
& Gouki can warp around & become intangible

just like the demons juro has beaten.

quote:
Gouki's easily got enough skill to disarm 'Juro.

juro's got enough skill to NOT be disarmed.

quote:
WTF is he gonna do when disarmed? 'Juro has a weapon. Akuma IS a weapon.

he'll call haohmaru laughing

quote:
They both have projectiles but Gouki does them in the air too.

your point?

quote:
Man w/sword >> man w/out sword? Depends entirely on the men involved.

when they are both masters and toptiers of their series?

quote:
Demons vary in power also Sado.

amakusa could end the world. gouki never reached that level. so yeah, i know that.

quote:
That's why Geese having the "power of a demon" didn't keep him from losing constantly & why a mere fall from a building killed him.

constantly. dude we're talking about Geese and not Bison laughing

quote:
What demons did 'juro kill?

....don't know. but i DO know htat haohmaru beat amakusa.........and still lost to Juro.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 06:12 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

just like the demons juro has beaten.

juro's got enough skill to NOT be disarmed.

he'll call haohmaru laughing

your point?

when they are both masters and toptiers of their series?

amakusa could end the world. gouki never reached that level. so yeah, i know that.
That tired end the world shit has been said about so many SNK cats, how many have ended ANY world? That was said 'bout N.Geese too(as well s the tough as a demon shit.) & he fell off a tower & died. How exactly could Amakusa end the world anyway? Blow it up? Plague? Multiple throat slittings? Flatulence? Strong as a demon & end the world are a little to vague to be used so often don't you think?
constantly. dude we're talking about Geese and not Bison laughing
Bison gets jumped. Geese CONSTANTLY gets his ass kicked by a lone fighter.
....don't know. but i DO know htat haohmaru beat amakusa.........and still lost to Juro.
Now that's just weak Sado. A while back, people talked about how you'd say anything to overhype somebody you like. This is what I'm talking about. First you say "just like the demons juro has beaten." Then when I ask what demons he's beaten you say "don't know." laughing out loud Then how the fvck do you know they can warp around the screen like Akuma in the 1st place? Are you sure 'juro's beaten ANY demons? You pull that outta your ass Sado? What the hell, did Akuma molest you or something? Also 'Juro beat Hao yeeeeeeears b4 Hao beat 'kusa so that's not a good guage and you know it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 07:12 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

So I guess sodom can beat Akuma too.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:13 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Sado says Sodom's beaten demons too. Just don't ask him which ones laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:58 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
So I guess sodom can beat Akuma too.

don't start that BS bud. if you thnk i am saying juro'll beat akuma just cuz he has a sword you have your head up your keister wink

quote:
That tired end the world shit has been said about so many SNK cats, how many have ended ANY world? That was said 'bout N.Geese too(as well s the tough as a demon shit.) & he fell off a tower & died. How exactly could Amakusa end the world anyway? Blow it up? Plague? Multiple throat slittings? Flatulence? Strong as a demon & end the world are a little to vague to be used so often don't you think?

oh really?
bison is another cat who people say can destroy the world and he gets pwned by a shoryuken? so why all the hate directed at SNK? you're not even making any sense. i already pointed out to you that Fagat and Bison are as "lame" as Geese.

and Geese died after falling from a highrise. stop making it look like its nothing. geese couldn't rejuventate and that's why he died. neither can akuma. what makes you think akuma wont die if he fell off a building? fighting games were never about logic.

quote:
Bison gets jumped. Geese CONSTANTLY gets his ass kicked by a lone fighter

if anything bison is smarter. he was beating ryu and won the fight cuz he didn't gloat. Geese got overconfident.
and just so that we're clear...........Bison lost ot Rose, whoever won SF2. so no. Geese lost to Terry and Ryo. out of that we don't know how his fights with Terry went and a younger geese only lost to Ryo after being cocky. he was winning the fight perfect.
you're point?

quote:
Now that's just weak Sado. A while back, people talked about how you'd say anything to overhype somebody you like. This is what I'm talking about. First you say "just like the demons juro has beaten." Then when I ask what demons he's beaten you say "don't know." Then how the fvck do you know they can warp around the screen like Akuma in the 1st place? Are you sure 'juro's beaten ANY demons? You pull that outta your ass Sado? What the hell, did Akuma molest you or something? Also 'Juro beat Hao yeeeeeeears b4 Hao beat 'kusa so that's not a good guage and you know it.

i dont follow SS storyline. never did. all i do know is what i've read on various sites ages ago. so naturally i don't know how the things have been going. what i do know is (again not too sure):
-haohmaru defeated Amakusa
-Genjuro fought Haohmaru twice and beat him twice. 1st time before SS1 and second time either during SS1 or after SS2...can't remember at the moment.

fact of the matter is Genjuro is toptier of the game. up there, and sure seems to be better than Haohmaru...who himself has fought and beaten various demons. oh and Amakusa can teleport. in case you were wondering. A>B>C logic yes..........but if you people say ken can beat somebody cuz Ryu can i sure as hell can use that logic too considering they were both trained by the same person.

and don't get touchy...i'll back off if you love akuma so much. uni life getting to mane?

~Sado

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:00 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Gouki takes this with some wounds.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 02:52 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Akuma loses cuz he can't rejuvenate. on top of all that,

He doesn't have to, can't he just avoid the blade?

Genjuro has fought and beaten demons with swords. this isn't a competition. just the same way i said hachi vs. Juro aint a competition.

The threat of a weapon comes from the fact that they are lethal. Gouki's a master of a killing style, So, it's safe to say that his attacks are just as lethal if not more lethal in someways than a blade. Furthermore, it depends on the swordsmen and the unarmed man. It's been proven time and time again that Street Fighters are more threatening then armed foes, including Gouki.

on top of all that juro's got projectiles, speed, semi-teleportation thingy of his and some nasty intentions. Sure akuma can split ayres rock but juro aint dumb enough to just stand there for that to happen considering how long it takes akuma to pull it off.

~Sado

He wouldn't have to perform Kongouko-Retsuzan, because his regular attacks are more than enough.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:01 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote