KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo v.s. Kratos

Mewtwo v.s. Kratos
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Mewtwo v.s. Kratos

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:49 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Mewtwo stomps on Kratos HARD

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:54 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if Fuddle thinks theres a way to beat kain with M2, then i cant see Kratos unless God form do much better

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:55 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Mewtwo stomps on Kratos HARD

You're serious right?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:15 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well apprently M2 can break necks and destroy almost anyone with his mind powers and mind rape people......even tho all his main moves are on weak little pocket monsters

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

M2's fighting a friggin God. All that mindrape stuff is overhyped and is used on weak pocket monsters.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:23 PM
Rapidash

I believe Mewtwo win smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:24 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Burning thought
well apprently M2 can break necks and destroy almost anyone with his mind powers and mind rape people......even tho all his main moves are on weak little pocket monsters

Mewtwo nuked an entire island killing a dozen or so people. Mewtwo can clearly defeat Kratos unless he's God Kratos.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:28 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

What's up with your sig?

And yes it's God Kratos.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:29 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Oh in that case there's nothing Mewtwo can do to kill Kratos. Kratos wins by default.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:33 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I can see him do it, but with a lot of effort. I can imagine that TK someone of God Kratos size should take quite the effort.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:50 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Taking alot of effort means taking time. And Kratos can use that time to slice M2 in half.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:55 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

he wont even bother, hell just turn M2 to stone and smash him with a fist shake, or punch it for a laugh

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:57 PM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Taking alot of effort means taking time. And Kratos can use that time to slice M2 in half.

Mewtwo used TK to reform the mountain. He lifted a full buss from miles away. I think he can keep Kratos from approaching.

What I mean is that Kratos is so much stronger than anyone Mewtwo has ever fought and he would resist (especially with his size) a lot better than anyone else ever has. His size and physical strength combined will give Mewtwo a tough time.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:18 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fuddle
I can see him do it, but with a lot of effort. I can imagine that TK someone of God Kratos size should take quite the effort.

You're saying a friggin pokemon that's been milked by 4kids can beat The God of War.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:36 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mew-two doesn't have to kill him.. he can simply grab him via TK and make him go to sleep, he wins.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:37 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me Repeat myself: GOD OF FREAKING WAR!

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:59 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

God of freaking War is battleing against the most advance TK mind in the world of gaming smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:10 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

God Kratos kills Mewtwo. Like Furion said: GOD OF FREAKING WAR!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:10 PM
Rapidash

It does not matter if he is God of freaking Mewtwodies. It is his feats that decide the outcome, not his title smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:12 PM