KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Happy Holidays

From the brilliant - and derranged - mind of Snafu the Great, the Head of the Crooked Party, I wish all of you a safe and wonderful Happy Holidays.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 08:12 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao! You actually made this here and no one noticed?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:24 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Happy Holidays Snafu.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:24 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ill crunch you with tasy bacon, will you be my pig in blanket?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:25 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
ill crunch you with tasy bacon, will you be my pig in blanket?
Only if you let me fry your eyeballs as eggs and eat your armpit hair as spagetti.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:26 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have a merry Christmas, a happy Hannukah, a cwazy Kwanzaa, and a silent but dignified Ramadan.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:28 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Also have a very good new year.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ramadan doesn't happen every 12 months, it occurs ever some number of months less than that, so it could be in the fall, winter, spring, or summer.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:30 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Ramadan doesn't happen every 12 months, it occurs ever some number of months less than that, so it could be in the fall, winter, spring, or summer.

Your back. big grin

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a quote from The Simpsons.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:35 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by Wandering Flame

He returns.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:36 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Welcome back master WF.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:40 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave the guy with the Terry Bogard avatar the wrong message. I didn't mean that I was leaving, I meant that I was trying to solve a problem and that until then I will not frequent this site as I used to.

I just came here because the myfastforum server is down at the moment. erm

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:57 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Oh, Yay! My big bro's back!

That's why I can't get on.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:20 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

If Christmas was Jesus' actual birthday, I would be cheerful.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 01:36 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Christmas beats New Years. 78%.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 11:50 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Merry christmas, everyone big grin

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:32 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

DK'S BACK!!! eek!

Merry Christmas DK.

Yo losers, I finally got an XBOX360!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 02:30 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

woot! i got a Geforce 8800 and merry xmas DK love to hav u back

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 03:05 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yo losers, I finally got an XBOX360!

Me too! eek!

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 08:56 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote