KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Necromancer (Diablo) Vs. Kratos, Siegfried, Ganon, Yoshimitsu and Hayabusa

Necromancer (Diablo) Vs. Kratos, Siegfried, Ganon, Yoshimitsu and Hayabusa
Started by: Nozdormu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Necromancer (Diablo) Vs. Kratos, Siegfried, Ganon, Yoshimitsu and Hayabusa

- Necromancer with full skill-tree, top level, perfect AI and top-gear (Chosen by debator). Game mechanics disabled (Such as 95% block rate, incapability of jumping and handicap movement), but game-skills touched with lore and common sense included. His resistances is instead of percent converted into just plain resistance to all damage. Game attributes still applies, only taken up with common sense and not actual "numbers", whereas 1000 = Perfect and 15 = Very terrible.
Gimped mana and mana regenerate.
No Firegolem abuse, no Boneprison spam and may not use Meteor.

- Kratos is not yet God of War and only has the gear from before his deathmatch with Ares. Does not have the box of Pandora.

- Siegfried is Siegfried.

- Ganon without the plot immortality (Weapons of light/triforce immortality), his ability to destroy the soul/spirit is also removed. He is limited to only summon a hand-few minions and he can die, just like he is defeated in every game and this time without the requirement of plot device. This time, he wont return.

- Yoshimitsu is Yoshimitsu.

- Hayabusa is not allowed any of the dragon blades.

- The Setting is a large cemetary with 50 corpses.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:02 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Necromancer raver

He will get
Trang-Oul's Avatar and litteraly eat them alive roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:47 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Considering you pretty much cut the legs off Ganon, Kratos, and Ryu, Necro.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:33 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

So without Ganon's immortality and soul attack, he is nothing?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 01:52 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You forget, he limited his minions, the Necro is literally a one man army, able to summon hordes of skeleton warriors, mages, and a golem.

Also, that would be like me saying,"A Necro is nothing without his minions".

If the character can't beat the other, why cripple the stronger one?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The Necromancer is a lot of things without his minions. He would win this fight without them.

I believe he removed the dragon blades because people go on about how it is world busting. He limited Ganon's durability because it is a durability beatable by plot-devices. He probably limited the minions because Ganon is supposed to fight and not his army with unknown limit.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:15 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Necromancer probably just spams a shitload of curses in the beginning and wins.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 05:17 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Note how all opponents are melee stick out tongue I think Nozdormu wants the Necromancer to win roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 05:37 PM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
The Necromancer is a lot of things without his minions. He would win this fight without them.

I believe he removed the dragon blades because people go on about how it is world busting. He limited Ganon's durability because it is a durability beatable by plot-devices. He probably limited the minions because Ganon is supposed to fight and not his army with unknown limit.
1. Against Ganon or GoW2 Kratos, he wouldn't win with them.

2. They aren't world busting, they beat a world buster. And that was the True Dragon Blade. He limited it because the Necro could not do shit to get around it, and would be pwned. So Necro gets hordes of minions, but Ganon can't?

Anyway, who cares, Kratos turns him to stone.

Or Ganon drives through the weak ass minions and takes his head off.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:20 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

1. I believe Ganon is completely chanceless. God Kratos would perhaps win with a little luck though.

2. I think he limited it because the extent of Ryu's power with it is very much an unknown.

3. Kratos would have to be close to turn him into stone. Which he would never get a chance to be.

4. I am sure you must have missed it, but I said that he would not need any minions to win. The necromancer can be without both golem and skeletons and still win this fight.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:51 PM
NemeBro

1. I believe Ganon is completely chanceless. God Kratos would perhaps win with a little luck though.

2. I think he limited it because the extent of Ryu's power with it is very much an unknown.

3. Kratos would have to be close to turn him into stone. Which he would never get a chance to be.

4. I am sure you must have missed it, but I said that he would not need any minions to win. The necromancer can be without both golem and skeletons and still win this fight.
1. I believe Ganon solos. God Kratos would literally just have to trip to win the fight.

2. It's just a really good blade that hurts enemies alot, is unbreakable, and is more effective against beings of darkness...that's it.

3. Okay, he pegs him with a bunch of holy Lightning bolts, which is faster than anything the Necro has.

4. And your opinion does not equal fact. I say Ganon solos.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:08 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

1. How and no. Ganon would never solo a complete Necromancer. Kratos tripping would even if he landed on the Necromancer not finish him, not that he would ever get anywhere near. The Necromancer is far beyond Kratos in speed and can teleport.

2. Not how stories are told around KMC.

3. How fast exactly? Because a top rate FCR Necromancer teleports several times per second.

4. That is your opinion and it is as little fact as mine. Like I asked in [1] -How?-

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:40 PM
NemeBro

1. How and no. Ganon would never solo a complete Necromancer. Kratos tripping would even if he landed on the Necromancer not finish him, not that he would ever get anywhere near. The Necromancer is far beyond Kratos in speed and can teleport.

2. Not how stories are told around KMC.

3. How fast exactly? Because a top rate FCR Necromancer teleports several times per second.

4. That is your opinion and it is as little fact as mine. Like I asked in [1] -How?-
1. Easy, he would use his superior speed, strength, durability, magical skill, swordskill, experience, and power. The Pally was a more suitable opponent for Ganon, the Necro is nothing, Ganon is what the Necro wants to be when he grows up. God Kratos could just stand there and watch the Necro try to kill him, until he gets bored and blows him up with a fireball.

2. Well, they lied.

3. ...It's a lightning bolt...

4. See 1.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:44 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

1. Speed: Like he would ever HIT
Strength: Like he would ever HIT
Durability: Like he would ever HIT
Magical Skill: Like what? What puts Ganon so far beyond the Necromancer?
Swordskill: The Necromancer will not even engage close combat. How would this help Ganon?
Power: Power is strength, speed and magical skills combined. Neither will do Ganon good against the Necromancer.

As for the rest, riiiight. Now, this is not God Kratos, so lets not go into that.

2. I do not like that character anyway.

3. So is the Sorceress and he is avoiding that one. Even if he is not, his bone armor absorbs it. No harm done. The same bone armor that is renewable.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:49 PM
NemeBro

1. Speed: Like he would ever HIT
Strength: Like he would ever HIT
Durability: Like he would ever HIT
Magical Skill: Like what? What puts Ganon so far beyond the Necromancer?
Swordskill: The Necromancer will not even engage close combat. How would this help Ganon?
Power: Power is strength, speed and magical skills combined. Neither will do Ganon good against the Necromancer.

As for the rest, riiiight. Now, this is not God Kratos, so lets not go into that.

2. I do not like that character anyway.

3. So is the Sorceress and he is avoiding that one. Even if he is not, his bone armor absorbs it. No harm done. The same bone armor that is renewable.
1. Speed: Copout. Ganon can tele btw.
Strength: Copout.
Durability: Copout.
Magic Skill: More magic feats, greater magical showings, more versatile, MORE POWERFUL CURSES, binding spells, offensive spells, can augment physical powers, and magic is limitless.
Swordskill: You are right, Ganon can engage the Necro and he can do nothing about it.
Power: Copout.

Right, because Noz crippled him. Maybe I should make a limbless necromancer thread vs. Dante from DMC...

2. Also, why can't he use the Dragon Sword? That is literally just a really sharp blade, that's it.

3. The Sorceress lightning bolts are clearly not as fast as lightning, saying they are is ludicrous.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 12:08 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
superior speed

Decrepify.
quote:
strength

Weaken.
quote:
durability

Amplify Damage, and Life Tap.
quote:
magical skill

Against a fully trained and maxed out Necromancer, I don't think so.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 12:36 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Dark-Jaxx does not know much about the necromancer. You will have to be more specific, DarkC wink

Obviously he does not know much about the sorceress either.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 12:40 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by DarkC
Decrepify.

Weaken.

Amplify Damage, and Life Tap.

Against a fully trained and maxed out Necromancer, I don't think so.
1. How much slower does it make them, I forgot.

2. And Ganon will still be stronger.

3. Still will be more durable.

4. I do, he has more versatility and power with it.

Ganon could just take the air, and bombard him from their, could wipe out many of his minions with an Earthquake punch, he can bury the Necro under rubble, he can turn into his beast form in TP and just teleport around the area and rampage running through all the minions and the Necro.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 12:47 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

[b]1. 85%
2. Blind
3. But not durable enough
4. Mor versaility is not the key to victory. The necromancer can beat Ganon with only four spells against his whole spellbook.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 12:51 AM
NemeBro

[b]1. 85%
2. Blind
3. But not durable enough
4. Mor versaility is not the key to victory. The necromancer can beat Ganon with only four spells against his whole spellbook.
1. Alright, that will be a problem, but Ganon can still turn intangible to dodge all blows.

2. Blind what? If you mean blind Ganon, won't work, Ganon has awareness beyond a mortal, as shown in OoT. He has planetary awareness, able to view anything on the planet.

3. The Necro isn't durable enough to take one punch from Ganon, go figure.

4. Ganon can beat him with one move.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:00 AM