KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief, Arbiter and Shipmaster vs Brutes

Master Chief, Arbiter and Shipmaster vs Brutes
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Master Chief, Arbiter and Shipmaster vs Brutes

Setting: Foundry.

Master Chief has: Assault Rifle and Shotgun, frag grenades.
Arbiter: gold Zealot armor/shields- (better and updated), Carbine, Energy Sword, plasma grenades.
Shipmaster: Plasma Rifle, Fuel rod cannon, plasma stickies.

10 Ultra Captain Brutes: Brute shots, Maulers, Spikers, Carbines, spike grenades.
2 Chieftans: Gravity Hammer, uber shields; Plasma cannon, Fuel Rod cannon. Spike grenades.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 05:35 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be a tough fight, but I think they can possibly take it.

6/10. Other four times.. just too much firepower.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 05:37 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

The Chieftans are gonna be the real problem, especially if they decide to attack when the other Brutes do as well, which they usually don't. Shipmaster's gonna have to really use that Fuel Rod well to at least hold them off while Arbiter and Chief do what they do.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 01:04 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

10 Ultra Captains and two Chieftains, I'm probably going to give this to the brutes.

The trio's only real hope is to blow their explosives right off the bat, confuse the Brutes a little, kick up some dust.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 02:13 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
10 Ultra Captains and two Chieftains, I'm probably going to give this to the brutes.

The trio's only real hope is to blow their explosives right off the bat, confuse the Brutes a little, kick up some dust.

Yeah they could do that, but dont forget, Arbiter and Shipmaster got their camo, so that could give them an edge. And Chief, well. We all know Chief is just impossible to kill. big grin cool

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 12:20 AM