KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo /w Prep. Vs. Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xemnas & Larxene

Mewtwo /w Prep. Vs. Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xemnas & Larxene
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Mewtwo /w Prep. Vs. Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xemnas & Larxene

Mewtwo Vs. Kingdom Heats badies wink

24 hours Prep.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:06 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I see no reason why Mewtwo shouldn't TK rape

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:06 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Neither do I, but from another forum I have been visiting- these 5 character appearantly seem to have what it takes to take him on- some even individually.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:11 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I hope the next generation of computers have an ability to send dummy smacks through the screen.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:13 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well...

It's arguable that Larxene can move at the speed of light thanks to her elemental abilities.

If this is true, she can beat him alone via speed blitz. He's incredibly fast, but not lightspeed fast.

If Larxene can't, or doesn't go for the speed blitz, then Mew-Two just mindrapes them all.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:23 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Mewtwo owns w/ or w/o prep.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:23 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Simple though. Brings up a Phy barrier. Holds them in place with tk then make them all commit Yaoi with one another.*shudders* horrible horrible Yaoi. Its said that the only thing that can rival the speed of light is the speed of thought. Super computers information travels faster than thought. And Mewtwos mind puts a supercomputer in the dark. Thats why in multiple universes. Teleportation is seen as being faster than Light.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:27 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um. No.

Supercomputers are not that much faster than human brains are. Only thing is that computers use their full processing power. Humans only use about 10% of our thinking power, so we think pretty slowly. That's why computers can do stuff faster than we can.

The human brain, even at full thinking capacity, is not even close to being able to react and think at lightspeed. If it's not close, then a supercomputer, even though faster, probably isn't FTL either.

Even if Mew-Two can think faster then a supercomputer, he can not think FTL. You'd have to prove that..

Wait... didn't see the prep.

Whoops. He wins then.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:39 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I was speaking on the theory that Humans move faster than lightspeed. Also the speed of light speed and thought are measured in two different aspects.Put two supercomputers on the opposite ends of the globe. And transfer data between them. Like a byte ot a gig. Supposedly today its instant. Almost like when you turn a light switch on in a room. Supercomputers transfer data rivals that of the speed of light that aswell as the mind. According to multiple theories and backed theories by college proffessors. I have to look in my book to figure out who they were. It has been said if you Place a super computer on earth and placed it on the otherside of the universe. The data would get their faster than light would.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:46 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Which Xemnas?

Xemnas empowered by KH could solo, prep or no.

No one else is even a factor in this fight.

Larxene has the speed, but no way to attack Mewtwo properly. I don't think she's powerfu enough to damage his shield into submission. And Keyblades are not even gonna touch Mewtwo so those 3 are usless in this instance

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:47 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dat_boi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
No one else is even a factor in this fight.
while i agree wit u about xemnas arent psychic pokemon weak against dark types i mean soras got anti form rikus got a dark keyblade so i think they could have there uses in the fight

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:32 AM
dat_boi is currently offline Click here to Send dat_boi a Private Message Find more posts by dat_boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by dat_boi
while i agree wit u about xemnas arent psychic pokemon weak against dark types i mean soras got anti form rikus got a dark keyblade so i think they could have there uses in the fight

Normal Psychic Pokemons, yes. Mewtwo, no.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:51 AM
dat_boi

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Normal Psychic Pokemons, yes. Mewtwo, no.
but his attaccs r psychic none the less so dark types still r resistant to psychic attaccs

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:57 AM
dat_boi is currently offline Click here to Send dat_boi a Private Message Find more posts by dat_boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

His attacks are not just psychic. What differ Mewtwo from all other Pokemons is the fact that he learns all attacks as the opponents use them and masters the ability to return them. His endurance is beyond what any other pokemon has ever shown and unlike other Pokemons, Mewtwo evolves beyond his natural limit.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:05 AM
dat_boi

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
His attacks are not just psychic. What differ Mewtwo from all other Pokemons is the fact that he learns all attacks as the opponents use them and masters the ability to return them. His endurance is beyond what any other pokemon has ever shown and unlike other Pokemons, Mewtwo evolves beyond his natural limit.
What the f**k? for 1 i aint never seen him do dat shit in no game for 2 so wut ur saying is that yes pokemons psychic attacs, tk, tp are still ineffective against dark hes still helpless against these guys

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:21 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You have never seen him learn an attack and return it? Then you have not seen him at all stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:40 AM
dat_boi

maybe in the movie but never in the pokemon game

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:44 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Especially in the game. In the movie he reflect, while in the game he learn and return.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:50 AM
dat_boi

ok movie and anime is not game canon, and if me first is what ur talking about u have 2 b faster than your opponnent to pull this off and even then the moves success rate is not completely reliable

Last edited by dat_boi on Apr 7th, 2008 at 11:12 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:04 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Who cares about the movies and anime? Gameplay Mewtwo is more than enough to take these out. I am pretty sure that the movies and anime is canon though but will not push the point because we do not need movie/anime Mewtwo to win.

If Sora is just movement he is screwed

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:08 AM