KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MDK vs Dark Sector

MDK vs Dark Sector
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

MDK vs Dark Sector

Murder, Death, Kill's Kirk Hectic
(please log in to view the image)

VS

Dark Sector's Hayden Tenno
(please log in to view the image)

setting takes place inside your typical enormous, abandoned warehouse scene.

who wins?

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:11 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm going with MDK.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:51 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

As am I

Perspective

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:54 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm going with MDK.

could you elaborate as to why?

i think tenno takes it because of invisibility.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 03:08 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

invisibility is'nt anything special

If there fighting in water Kirk wins and if there not all he has to do is wait and until tenno throws his weapon and go towards it blasting his gun.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 09:51 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

If there fighting in water Kirk wins and if there not all he has to do is wait and until tenno throws his weapon and go towards it blasting his gun.

i beg to differ, that invisibility isn't special. how are you going to hit what you can't see? moreover, with the cover available.

and the setting is a warehouse. i don't think water is too abundant.

and i'm not sure i follow when you say
all he has to do is wait and until tenno throws his weapon and go towards it blasting his gun.

i don't see how that makes him the clear victor.

even if kirk flushes tenno out, he's got a shield to deflect projectiles. and tenno is also well armed with a sick glaive, a handgun (which can vary), and a secondary gun (either a shotgun or a rifle).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 11:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by geshien
i beg to differ, that invisibility isn't special. how are you going to hit what you can't see? moreover, with the cover available.

Well "if" he manages to hit him with couple of rounds and starts bleeding well that kinda blows his big invisibility act

quote:
and i'm not sure i follow when you say

"all he has to do is wait and until tenno throws his weapon and go towards it blasting his gun."

i don't see how that makes him the clear victor.

I did'nt say that made him the victor roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you think about it if the opponant is all invisible and throws something all the other person has to do is either go towards where it came from or wait and listen to the sounds of tenno walking and then start punching him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 12:44 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Hayden has shields you know...... no expression

Does Hayden have the suit?

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 14th, 2008 at 01:40 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 01:38 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by Estacado
Hayden has shields you know...... no expression

Does Hayden have the suit?

yeah, i suppose i should've said that, given the image i posted.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 01:26 AM
jinXed by JaNx

MDK II was one of the most fun games i have played, so...,MDK smile

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
MDK II was one of the most fun games i have played, so...,MDK smile

assuming you have a 360 or ps3, you should at least rent dark sector, maybe you'll change your vote? happy

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 02:49 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

assuming you have a 360 or ps3, you should at least rent dark sector, maybe you'll change your vote? happy

Shame that game got banned here in AUS and for a stupid reason too

quote:
Australia's Office of Film and Literature Classification (OFLC) has banned Dark Sector due to high impact violence. "The finishing moves and most violent game play includes decapitation, dismemberment of limbs accompanied by large blood spurts, neck breaking spurts, neck breaking twists and exploded bodies with post-action twitching body parts

Many Australians, including the Australian Official Xbox 360 magazine are complaining that the extreme level of violence is comparable to other titles, such as Gears of War and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, which were not banned.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 02:52 PM
Mr. Toad

bummer, that does suck.

it is really gory but that's what's so good about it. and it has great game-play.

but hey, there's always e-bay.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:01 PM
Mr. Toad

damn double post.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:02 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.. I was going to say. Why you'd ban Dark Sector but leave games like Gears of War and Mortal Kombat alone sounds beyond retarded.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:05 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah.. I was going to say. Why you'd ban Dark Sector but leave games like Gears of War and Mortal Kombat alone sounds beyond retarded.

Your telling me roll eyes (sarcastic)

our Classification board are a bunch of retards

The last one they banned was Soldier of fortune 3/Payback complaing how violent it is

quote:
OFLC board ruled that Soldier of Fortune: Pay Back's "playing impact... was a high impact which exceeded the MA15+ classification". Some specific examples included "close range shooting with substantial blood spray, blood splatters onto the ground and walls, [the ability to] target various limbs of the opponent which can result in dismemberment, and large amounts of blood sprayed which comes from the stump but victims sometime stay alive".

But yet they allowed the first one in and the second in back in the day roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 20th, 2008 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:38 AM
MadMel
Heh

indeed mad

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

but yet manage to release Soldier of fortune 3 but its all censored and what do you expect it got a shitload of bad reviews.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Does it have dogs with six arms though?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 03:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Does it have dogs with six arms though?

...no.

it has viral zombie like creatures. some have invisiblity. some shoot projectiles. some carry sledge hammers or axes.

they also have soldiers that are reminicante of those in killzone. there are even some in large robotic frames.

and the best part is you can dismember all of them.

Last edited by Mr. Toad on Apr 23rd, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 10:42 PM