KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Boss & Liquid Snake vs. Colonel Volgin

The Boss & Liquid Snake vs. Colonel Volgin
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

The Boss & Liquid Snake vs. Colonel Volgin

Boss gets her Patriot and Liquid gets his FAMAS.

Can they take out the bisexual beast?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 03:23 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SOLDIER 1st
Restricted

Account Restricted

The setting would prove to be a huge factor. If it allows The Boss to effectively conceal herself and constantly sneak up on Volgin and catch him off guard with attacks, she alone could win this. Otherwise, both her and Liquid lack the brute force to contend with the Colonel in an open setting.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 09:54 AM
SOLDIER 1st is currently offline Click here to Send SOLDIER 1st a Private Message Find more posts by SOLDIER 1st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

The Boss & Liquid Snake

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 11:55 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Volguin was scared sh*tless of Boss.

Team ftw.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 06:19 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Shame he was about...maybe 5, no 10X, stronger and more durable than her.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 07:11 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Shame he was about...maybe 5, no 10X, stronger and more durable than her.

It was the same against Snake and that didn't stop him from kicking Volgin's ass.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 05:57 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

You mean he briefly fought Volgin in a fight where we don't know what happened? And then later after "getting his ass kicked" he still took on Naked Snake who was armed with an RPG-7 and Snake still couldn't finish him. It took The Sorrow (speculation) throwing down a lightning bolt and the rounds on his chest exploding to finish off the Colonel.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 06:41 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Actually in the brief fight. Snake was beating Volgin and then Volgin asked Ocelot to shoot Snake. Volgin was too weak to kill Snake himself.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 12:06 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, Snake just has so much PIS rammed up his ass that he beats people he obviously shouldn't.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 12:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Volgin was coughing up blood from fighting Snake, implying possible internal injuries. With all this and a bullet hole in his head, he still powered up the Shagohod and took RPG-7 rounds from Snake. And Snake STILL couldn't beat him.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 03:47 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Well, people have contested the Volgin tanking RPG-7 rounds. I just thought I’d present the facts.

Fact 1:
Before the second part of the Shagohod battle, we see Volgin’s face.
(please log in to view the image)

Fact 2:
Before the second part of the Shagohod battle, we see what weapon Snake is aiming at him:

Fact 3:
The only way to win this boss fight is to attack Volgin himself.

Fact 4:
We see what weapon Snake is holding after the battle.

Fact 5:
Volgin’s face after the battle.

Fact 6:
In newer versions of Snake Eater, an extra scene was added with Snake clearly blasting Volgin with an RPG round.

So there you go. We know what weapon Snake was using. We know Volgin was damaged during the fight. We have an added scene clearly showing it.
Volgin can take blasts from an RPG-7.
Proven.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 03:51 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I don't doubt it. Volgin is durable as hell but it doesn't mean he can't be beaten by the two. Snake did beat Volgin fairly badly to the point he was asking for help. He did have time to recover in the shagohod but it's hard to determine how much he could've taken since as soon as he got hit with that RPG it was like lightning bolt and WTFPWNAGEH4X0RZ!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 04:54 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

He didn't seem that hurt. He grunted and got up, kinda like all the other times he was knocked down.
He's like a bisexual Russian Jason Voorhees with electrical powers.

Even after the RPG shot he was ready to keep fighting.
I can't se Liquid or The Boss doing that. *shrug*

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 05:23 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No, Snake just has so much PIS rammed up his ass that he beats people he obviously shouldn't.

Not that shit again...........

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 07:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kazenji
It's true. Snake is not even peak human in strength, may be in speed, and slightly superhuman in durability, not enough to say he beats 7' tall, tank punching, electricity shooting, RPG tanking rapists.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 07:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Kazenji

I agree, we're here to discuss matches, not PIS.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 08:55 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Snake beating Volgin is being used as an argument, and Snake beating Volgin is PIS and shouldn't be used as a quantifiable feat. So I'll say it all I want.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 02:03 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Blenah!

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 02:10 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Snake defeated Volgin using h2h skill, which doesn't nessisarily require him to be stronger or more durable...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 03:00 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Snake knocked Volgin down and made him bleed some.
Before this Volgin did the same to Snake.
1 win, 1 loss.
Then Volgin went and survived everything Snake threw at him and it wasn't enough. It took irony to kill Volgin.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 01:13 AM