KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Zant vs Majora

Zant vs Majora
Started by: Muhd123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muhd123

Zant vs Majora

They all act like monkeys so who would win?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 03:41 PM
Muhd123 is currently offline Click here to Send Muhd123 a Private Message Find more posts by Muhd123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Majora wins!! Only Majora's Incarnation acted strangely...what with the dancing and all but we see Majora in his Incarnation form being able to move so fast he can create after images. Wrath has a great deal of range to his attacks plus the spinning tops.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 07:00 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Zant's powers are from Ganondorf who is > Majora. It's simple as that. Zant may be a man of utter insanity under his collected demeanor (I actually liked the transition), but it's implied that Majora has the mentality of a reckless child, which isn't too different when it all comes down to how they act. Still, no matter the form Majora takes, no matter the levels of sanity (or lack thereof) that they possess, I can only see myself giving it to Zant. The only way I see Majora having an advantage is if they fought on his own turf (the moon). Otherwise, Zant will switching the environments to and fro.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:03 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Zant's powers are from Ganondorf who is > Majora.

Are you suggesting that Ganondorf gave Zant 100% of his power? Or how about the fact that Majora was able to pull the moon from orbit and over power the four guardian gods, frankly based on feats alone Majora is stronger than Ganondorf because the biggest feat Ganondorf has done was destroy his castle and kill a sage. Majora pulled a moon from orbit and sealed away the four gods.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 01:13 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Are you suggesting that Ganondorf gave Zant 100% of his power? Or how about the fact that Majora was able to pull the moon from orbit and over power the four guardian gods, frankly based on feats alone Majora is stronger than Ganondorf because the biggest feat Ganondorf has done was destroy his castle and kill a sage. Majora pulled a moon from orbit and sealed away the four gods.

I am suggesting it, yes. Majora can pull as many moons as he wants, but until he drapes the entire REALM of light into the spread of Twilight, render the four guardians of Hyrule powerless, seal away the power of the Mirror of Twilight, call forth Twilight at his own whim, change the area into an entirely new one with his powers, or twist his body 180 degrees, I'm not convinced that Majora is at Zant's level of power, even IF it was only a fraction of Ganondorf's power that was granted to Zant. Zant wasn't even completely dead until Ganondorf was defeated. Ganondorf had done the exact same feats that Majora did (conceptually), only to a higher degree and more than once.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 04:12 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muhd123

Question

I started this to see who would win in a fight. i was unsure about it and now i feel like zant is better but i could still be so wrong

Old Post May 1st, 2008 04:20 PM
Muhd123 is currently offline Click here to Send Muhd123 a Private Message Find more posts by Muhd123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

We saw how easily Zant defeated Link and Midna, along with a Light Spirit, Zant has far better combat feats.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 02:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Majora drives Zant insane and kills him.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 4th, 2008 05:06 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

^Been done by the fact that he couldn't become king. I can just as easily say: Zant turns Majora into an imp and kills him.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 07:51 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
^Been done by the fact that he couldn't become king. I can just as easily say: Zant turns Majora into an imp and kills him.

He was semi-insane.
Majora drives him to full madness and rapes him while dancing.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 5th, 2008 12:02 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

He was full insane when he fought Link, who managed to win cuz of his weapon. Majora will just be dancing Incarnation-style and it won't do a thing when Zant TK's and Twilights his ass nine ways till sunday.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 08:58 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

So they own his dancing form, then his other forms will kill him.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 5th, 2008 10:33 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Not a chance. Zant can keep it all at bay with one hand gesture. Hell, he didn't even NEED his hands to render Lanayru powerless in Twilight.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 10:59 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Majora turns Zant into a kid. Or Zant imp's Majora
Bam! This match will most likely end in a stalemate.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:24 PM
NemeBro

Although the feat of pulling the moon is better than anything Zant has done, Zant as I said has the better combat feats. So I can agree with a stalemate.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muhd123

how can zant imp majora. majora is made of wood. or you could say it is just a mask and how can you imp a mask?

Old Post May 12th, 2008 07:45 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

So what if it's made out of wood? The twilight mutates/transforms pretty much anything.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 07:53 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Muhd123
how can zant imp majora. majora is made of wood. or you could say it is just a mask and how can you imp a mask?

Unsolvable Magic.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 12th, 2008 10:58 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Wasn't Majora some ancient diety spirit? Majora is some sought of god, so he probably wins.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 06:14 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ganon has aquired the power of a literal God, and Zant's power comes directly from Ganon's.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 10:01 AM