KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sargeras vs Jedah

Sargeras vs Jedah
Started by: fascistcrusader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sargeras vs Jedah

Who would win, the "best" of WoW or a demon from Darkstalkers?

Old Post May 6th, 2008 01:18 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

According to speculation and theory, Jedah, according to what is fact, Sargerus I suppose.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 01:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Jedah's hope would be BFR. Sargeras is proven so far immune to soul attacks. If not immune, very highly resistant. His body is basically indestructable against any means Jedah can send out.

So, again, Jedah can win only if he succeed with a BFR. Otherwise, no matter his regenerate, will he be squished.

Perspective

Old Post May 6th, 2008 01:35 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well, he MIGHT be capable of destroying the entire universe, but that is untested.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 01:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

As far as we know, all he can destroy is HIS universe, which from how I understood it is handmade.

Perspective

Old Post May 6th, 2008 01:37 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, he destroyed Makai, and said he was going to destroy the human world, which can be interpreted as destroying just the planet, or the whole universe.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 01:38 AM
Rapidash

Well, Sargeras said he was going to destroy existance. He has not yet succeeded. Jedah saying what he said can simply mean that he wants to do it, but not yet has the means to do so.

Perspective

Old Post May 6th, 2008 01:41 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedah has never destroyed a universe or come close, hes destroyed a single landmass called Makai, which happens to also be the whole verse so technically i guess ime lieing and contradicting myself, what i meant to say is, hes never destroyed a universe anything like our one.

Sarg is a master Warlock, as Becci said it all depends on BFR and I dont think Jedah will be able to easily just BFR someone of incredible power like Sarg with ease

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:17 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

It would also take a lot to keep Sargeras away, since he has the power to walk between dimensions.

Damn, FC was banned. I wanted to make a "Nozdormu Vs. Sephiroth and Dante" thread. It would have been awesome

Perspective

Old Post May 6th, 2008 09:44 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well apprently Jedah can stop peopel from dimension jumping, everything is to do with speed, if Jedah can succeed in putting Sargeras in his Majigen then i dont think he can escape HOWEVER, ime not sure how long it takes to BFR AND how long it would take Sarg to destroy Jedah. Ime no sure how people trying to escape Majigen is proven however, people debating DS usually say Morrigan was stolen and could not escape and she is a dimensioner

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:17 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

From what I have heard, the BFR is done instantly. Which is needed, since Sargeras can torch the very soul of his target.

Perspective

Old Post May 6th, 2008 10:22 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No, he destroyed Makai,
No...but he can.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
and said he was going to destroy the human world, which can be interpreted as destroying just the planet, or the whole universe.
Nah, he means the universe. That's clear in Pyron's loosing ending in DS2.

I think it's a pretty close bout. If Sargerus can get pass his eternalness it could be a stalemate...maybe.

Everyone is aware that the Jedah that appears in DS3 is a soulless tool created in the baby's true image made to carry out the duty of the "savior" by the baby, which is why the baby can make more than one Jedah which is also why he comes back over and over.

The baby is one tough costumer seeing as how the thing can churn out Jedahs.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on May 6th, 2008 at 05:34 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:30 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you show me Pyrons ending plz? the thing that makes it obvious its the unvierse..

soulless? all this time hes souless and no one told me? suxxor!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:02 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Burning thought
Can you show me Pyrons ending plz? the thing that makes it obvious its the unvierse..
I'm using my cell phone, so that would be impossible but you can go to VG museum.com and click Night Warriors 2

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:23 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

The one this thing is from?

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:26 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

(please log in to view the image)

The one this thing is from?
Yes that, then read the other one.

Vampire Hunter 2 Mode/using any character.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:38 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Jedah has never destroyed a universe or come close, hes destroyed a single landmass called Makai, which happens to also be the whole verse so technically i guess ime lieing and contradicting myself, what i meant to say is, hes never destroyed a universe anything like our one.

Sarg is a master Warlock, as Becci said it all depends on BFR and I dont think Jedah will be able to easily just BFR someone of incredible power like Sarg with ease

Nice try, since you still have yet to prove that thats all Makai is... Don't go spreading around false rumors without proof.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 7th, 2008 02:13 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no ive not, ive proven it in the other thread, Makai has a mainland, there fore it can only be exactley what its described as, a massive landmass, your the one adding things not spoken of, it doesnt even make sense what your saying about destroying a unvierse anyway.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:54 AM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Nice try, since you still have yet to prove that thats all Makai is... Don't go spreading around false rumors without proof.

Can you prove the contruary?

Perspective

Old Post May 7th, 2008 08:54 AM
NemeBro

No, he can't, Makai is, on description, a landmass, a sea with tempos of both 1,000 degrees Celsius and absolute zero, and a wall. That's it.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:58 AM