KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sylvanas Windrunner Vs. Cloud

Sylvanas Windrunner Vs. Cloud
Started by: Becci

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

Sylvanas Windrunner Vs. Cloud

Story of Sylvanas:

Old Post May 7th, 2008 10:47 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Sylvanas

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 7th, 2008 11:11 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

As much as I agree, I must ask: Why do you think so?

Perspective

Old Post May 7th, 2008 11:16 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Her screech will have him loose focus and her arrow will penetrate his skull..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 7th, 2008 11:23 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think her magic powers will destroy him with ease and her screech stop him from doing much at all, are her arrows magic?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 11:28 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

She has magical arrows, but she also has enchanted arrows and normal arrows.

Perspective

Old Post May 7th, 2008 11:41 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

wish i had some of them magical arrows

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:41 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Do not poke yourself with them though stick out tongue You can end up anything from dead to crippled wink

Perspective

Old Post May 7th, 2008 12:45 PM
NemeBro

Cloud is so much faster IMO, I think he wins.

And if his speed won't do it for him, he sure as hell can whine until she kills herself.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 10:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

So much faster? Sylvanas is so fast that her movement is nothing but a blurr, and she was capable of hitting several moving, slim object at the same time from roughly a kilometer away with bow and arrow stick out tongue (Well, I do not know about a kilometer, but she was only a dot in the distance in the eyes of those she helped)

He is a whiner? I have always thought of him as the cool, settled hero with everything under control stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post May 7th, 2008 10:42 PM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Becci
So much faster? Sylvanas is so fast that her movement is nothing but a blurr, and she was capable of hitting several moving, slim object at the same time from roughly a kilometer away with bow and arrow stick out tongue (Well, I do not know about a kilometer, but she was only a dot in the distance in the eyes of those she helped)

He is a whiner? I have always thought of him as the cool, settled hero with everything under control stick out tongue
1. Cloud is like that as well, only he can effortlessly while weakened block bullets from two superhuman foes. Bullets move almost twice as fast as the speed of sound.

2. Hahahahaha no. He is an emo kid, he went all emo and gay in AC, which is a year I think after FFVII, over a girl that died, a girl he never so much as hugged. Wowz.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 11:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

1. I am sure he can. Although has he been proven resistant to high volumes? Sylvanas more or less break stone with her screams, which are magically enhanced to penetrate the mind and affect the target in such a way that focus is lost and abilities are prevented from usage. Her scream alone has forced people to their knees. She can keep it up constantly, giving her a from beginning to end advantage in the fight.

Perspective

Old Post May 8th, 2008 09:50 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Becci
1. I am sure he can. Although has he been proven resistant to high volumes? Sylvanas more or less break stone with her screams, which are magically enhanced to penetrate the mind and affect the target in such a way that focus is lost and abilities are prevented from usage. Her scream alone has forced people to their knees. She can keep it up constantly, giving her a from beginning to end advantage in the fight.
Using science and stuffs, since bullets break the sound barrier, in actuality, they would deafen and disorient you when fired near you, and he blocks them with ease.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:40 PM
SHM

Speedblitz + an insane damage soak + the most powerful Materias in the world = an easy victory for Cloud.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:59 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Again, has he been seen resistant to high volumes?

And from what I have seen of Cloud so far, he is fast but will not be able to blitz Sylvanas.

Perspective

Old Post May 9th, 2008 12:03 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://randyquaid.ytmnd.com/

Cloud can block or dodge any of her melee attacks, seeing as how bullets move far faster than arrrows, and he had no trouble dealing with them. Any of her magical attacks would be stopped if CLoud used a barrier materia.

And Cloud is a whole lot faster than her. Omnislash v5 from Advent Children happens in the blink of an eye according to FF VII and its compilations creators, and that's enough time for Cloud to use 6 powerful slashes.

Cloud takes this very easily.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 04:35 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
http://randyquaid.ytmnd.com/

Cloud can block or dodge any of her melee attacks, seeing as how bullets move far faster than arrrows, and he had no trouble dealing with them. Any of her magical attacks would be stopped if CLoud used a barrier materia.

And Cloud is a whole lot faster than her. Omnislash v5 from Advent Children happens in the blink of an eye according to FF VII and its compilations creators, and that's enough time for Cloud to use 6 powerful slashes.

Cloud takes this very easily.

Too bad for Cloud that Sylvanas scream prevent all types of abilities. His barrier will be dispelled and he will be dropped on his knees holding his head from her scream, as no one seem to have anything about his resistance to high volumes and silencing effects. She does not have magical attacks, so his barrier would not do him much good anyway.

Is Cloud faster? Please show me, and do not bring the fight against Sephiroth in AC up, because she is faster than that.

It does not matter if Cloud can fight bullets, because if he is on his knees holding his head then his speed will not do him much good. She will disorient him, confuse him and impale him with an arrow without him having much chance to stop her.

And I have seen that omnislash. As awesome an attack as it is, it would never hit her. She is too fast, for like it or not, but it was a slow attack.

Sylvanas takes this. Not easily, but she takes it.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 08:00 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too bad for Cloud that Sylvanas scream prevent all types of abilities. His barrier will be dispelled and he will be dropped on his knees holding his head from her scream, as no one seem to have anything about his resistance to high volumes and silencing effects. She does not have magical attacks, so his barrier would not do him much good anyway.

I'm afraid not. Cloud's barrier would be able to stop her scream. Magic barriers in FF VII block powerful attacks like firaga and hold back stagnant lifestream as CC and DoC show us, a banshee scream wouldn't be able to put a scratch on it.

Is Cloud faster? Please show me, and do not bring the fight against Sephiroth in AC up, because she is faster than that.

Sorry, wrong again. Cloud's Omnislash happens in the blink of an eye, thats straight from the mouths of the creators. Sylvanus can't perform on attack in the blink of an eye, much less six.

It does not matter if Cloud can fight bullets, because if he is on his knees holding his head then his speed will not do him much good. She will disorient him, confuse him and impale him with an arrow without him having much chance to stop her.

LOL, because an arrow would do anything but tickle Cloud. He was shot right through the chest in AC and still had the strenght to charge Loz and Yazoo. He was stabbed through the shoulder by Sephiroth in AC without any significant injury, and at his weakest, when he's merely an un enhanced grunt, he takes the Masamune completely though his chest, right in the middle of the torso, and has the strength to throw an injured Sephiroth into the lifestream. All of these wounds are far greater than anything an arrow could do, and Cloud took them like they weren't a big deal. I wouldn't be surprised if arrows bounced off of him.

And I have seen that omnislash. As awesome an attack as it is, it would never hit her. She is too fast, for like it or not, but it was a slow attack.

Once again, the creators said it happens in the blink of an eye, notice how Sephiroth acts like he's moving in extreme slow motion? They know a little more about their movie than someone who's never picked up FF VII.wink

Sylvanas takes this. Not easily, but she takes it.

Except for the fact that she couldn't touch Cloud, and he has multiple attacks that finish her off in less than 3 hits. Cloud would wtfpwn her and she would like it.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 08:38 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

You obviously have not read the Sunwell Triology. Sylvanas can disappear at the blink of an eye, so your creators did not make Clould all superior to Sylvanas. Her speed match that of Omnislash if what you say is correct and she can flee.

The barrier of Cloud is nothing but a barrier of magic, which no matter what you think, Sylvanas can dispel. You can mix however many FF terms you want into it, but she will still be able to dispel it. Just because it can handle the "lifestream" does not make it invincible. Especially for one that can prevent any form of ability from carry effect.

Has Cloud ever survived a shot in the head?

Less than 3 hits? Fair enough, although he will never hit her, so his three hits means nothing.

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on May 9th, 2008 at 09:17 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2008 09:14 AM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Becci, becci, becci. Sylvanus disappearing isn't going to help her. Cloud can attack with 6 slashes in the time it takes her to run away, that's not exactly impressive or even an advantage. Cloud would take sylvanus down in less than a minute, that's just the way it would go down given both of their abilities.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 09:32 AM