KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gouki vs. Cloud

Gouki vs. Cloud
Started by: Dark-Jaxx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Gouki vs. Cloud

Meh. I think Gouki takes this, but I was bored.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 01:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

He sure does. Cloud MIGHT have the speed edge but he's not even in the same solar system as Akuma when it comes to POWWWAHHHHHHHH!

Old Post May 12th, 2008 01:09 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Indeedy doo.

Asura Senku may even give Gouki the speed edge.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 01:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
He sure does. Cloud MIGHT have the speed edge but he's not even in the same solar system as Akuma when it comes to POWWWAHHHHHHHH!

You Fail.

Cloud is NOWHERE, and I mean, NOWHERE near as ridiculous as Gouki, Cloud's speed simply does not, and I repeat, does not match Gouki's whatsoever.

In fact, Cloud's speed would not match alot of the Street Fighter character's speed. Ryu and Ken can easily, and I mean, easily dodge bullets, if you emptied a full round on Cloud, he need to parry them with his sword.

If you did that to Ryu, he would simply run foward faster then bullet time speed, dodge them with ease, and own you after.

Now, here is Gouki, someone who is far more powerful then Ryu, Gouki's speed is far greater then Ryu's not only that, Gouki does have the Ashura Warp, which would put nearly almost all speed advantage to shame.

Gouki can rip through solid steel like it where cardboard, so having the advantage of a Sword would do absolutely nothing in Cloud's department.

With this notion, Gouki would easily pummel Cloud to the ground in mere seconds. The fight would be over easily.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 02:07 AM
JustFrame is currently offline Click here to Send JustFrame a Private Message Find more posts by JustFrame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:
Cloud is NOWHERE, and I mean, NOWHERE near as ridiculous as Gouki, Cloud's speed simply does not, and I repeat, does not match Gouki's whatsoever.

Show me one canon scene of Akuma's speed.

quote:
In fact, Cloud's speed would not match alot of the Street Fighter character's speed. Ryu and Ken can easily, and I mean, easily dodge bullets, if you emptied a full round on Cloud, he need to parry them with his sword.

Well moving a big hunk of metal the size of the Buster Sword to block a bullet be a lot harder than just moving out of the way. Or are you claiming Ryu can dodge bullets like a Matrix Agent?

quote:
If you did that to Ryu, he would simply run foward faster then bullet time speed, dodge them with ease, and own you after.

Laughable and not provable at all from what we've seen in canon.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 02:56 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Show me one canon scene of Akuma's speed.

Well moving a big hunk of metal the size of the Buster Sword to block a bullet be a lot harder than just moving out of the way. Or are you claiming Ryu can dodge bullets like a Matrix Agent?

Laughable and not provable at all from what we've seen in canon.

READ THE STREET FIGHTER CANON GUIDE you fool.

It has been confirmed by Capcom that Ryu can easily dodge bullets with ease, and Ken would be on par with the same speed, considering Ken has beaten and defeated Ryu twice in the storyline, and Ken's abilities are nearly similair to Ryu's only slightly weaker.

Gouki is almost double the abilities of Ryu, and Ashura Warp with Gouki owns actual movement speed anyday of the week, unless your going at FTL speed's, which Cloud obviously does not move at.

Gouki destroyed an entire mountain with his fist while training, Gouki destroyed an island with his fist, he split an Aircraft carrier in half while training deep under water in super high ridiculous pressure.

Gouki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cloud.

Again, go and google "Street Fighter Canon Guide" and read it up, Gouki is a super elite and would destroy Cloud with ease.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 04:02 AM
JustFrame is currently offline Click here to Send JustFrame a Private Message Find more posts by JustFrame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:
It has been confirmed by Capcom that Ryu can easily dodge bullets with ease, and Ken would be on par with the same speed, considering Ken has beaten and defeated Ryu twice in the storyline, and Ken's abilities are nearly similair to Ryu's only slightly weaker.

Bullet-dodge does not equal bullet-time.

quote:
Again, go and google "Street Fighter Canon Guide" and read it up, Gouki is a super elite and would destroy Cloud with ease.

Who said he wouldn't?

Old Post May 12th, 2008 04:18 AM
Csdabest

Um. I read in a comic. that was ganon that ryu got shot protecting a fellow street fighter. Do you realize how they even Dodge the bullets. Their fighting style and they can predict the person Intentions. Also Ryu is not faster than sound. They dodge bullets by moving out of the way before the trigger is pulled. Wow @ the bullet thing. Dodging and being faster are two different things. You can dodge being hit by a car but your sure as hell not as fast as one.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post May 12th, 2008 04:28 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

Originally posted by Csdabest
Um. I read in a comic. that was ganon that ryu got shot protecting a fellow street fighter.

No Street Fighter Comic Book in existence is Canon period. The only Canon Events are either confirmed by Capcom or else the stories that take place within the Street Fighter Storyline themselves.

I do say, I did jump the gun too quickly by saying bullet time speed, however, regardless, Any of the Shoto's, wether, Ryu, Ken, or Gouki, they would annihilate Cloud with ease.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 04:40 AM
Terryc250

Originally posted by JustFrame
I do say, I did jump the gun too quickly by saying bullet time speed, however, regardless, Any of the Shoto's, wether, Ryu, Ken, or Gouki, they would annihilate Cloud with ease. [/B]

.. Regardless of how powerful Ryu and Kens martial art is, they are still human.. Cloud is a superhuman, he basically flies building to building chopping up huge pieces of concrete easier then a hot knife through butter, if Cloud is anything like Zack, he should beable to dodge the bullets by MULTIPLE machine guns with ease, 1 bullet would kill the street fighters or critically wound them, Cloud got shot point blank in the head by Yazoo and he was fine.

And even if they were faster then Cloud (which i doubt), Cloud handles people like Loz and Yazoo at the same time, Loz being far faster then any SF character.

Cloud curbstomps any SF character.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 07:39 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

My God you know nothing about SF.

Ryu and Ken are certainly not normal humans.

Gouki split a mountain in half, sunk an island, both with a punch, and he can take the pressures of the bottom of the ocean, and then kicked a submarine in half, while in one leap going above the surface, bringing the sub with him.

And saying Cloud can stop any SF character shows extreme bias, M. Bison tanked a nuclear missile for Christ's sake, and Gouki one shotted him.

Gouki destroys Cloud.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 10:09 AM
Terryc250

Show me the comic, and prove to me that its actually the canon comic, i remember reading the supposedly canon comic online along time ago and i don't recall any of that happening.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 10:14 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Wouldn't the fact that Cloud has a weapon AND Materia give him the edge over Akuma ? Ie : Doesn't matter how many cars Spiderman can lift If I prod a gun into the back of his head.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 04:23 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I mean, if Clouds gots Materia he's gonna win.

But if this is just a fight between Akuma and his natural power VS Coud and is natural power (wit a sword)...the guy who split Ayers Rock wit one hand is gonna win.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 12th, 2008 04:46 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JustFrame

Originally posted by Project Jedah
I mean, if Clouds gots Materia he's gonna win.

But if this is just a fight between Akuma and his natural power VS Coud and is natural power (wit a sword)...the guy who split Ayers Rock wit one hand is gonna win.

Umm, no, first off, the Gouki who destroyed the Entire Mountain, sunk an island with his fist, and destroyed an aircraft carrier while training deep under water.

That's a Gouki not even using his full power, so yeah even with materia, it would still be a complete curb stomp, unless with Materia Cloud is capable of clearing a mountain with his sword then he's not going to win.

Gouki is head over heel's over Cloud, considering Cloud has beaten opponents around his level who utilized Materia. Gouki is nearly 10x more powerful then Cloud on any level and that is a Gouki holding back.

"If" Gouki utilized his full potential, it wouldn't even be a match up, it would be equivalent to a human taking on a single ant.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 09:12 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Terryc250
Show me the comic, and prove to me that its actually the canon comic, i remember reading the supposedly canon comic online along time ago and i don't recall any of that happening.
Those feats I mentioned were from the games.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 11:36 PM
Terryc250

Again, show the comic, and prove that its canon.. I reccall a comic where Gouki punched and destroyed a meteor the size of the planet, but that was uncanon as well.. and i'm not sure but didn't he sink his island in the anime? The animes aren't canon either.
quote:
Those feats I mentioned were from the games.

From which games? In his ending?

Old Post May 12th, 2008 11:41 PM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud in a curbstomp. He'd win this even with Geostigma.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 02:20 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Cloud in a curbstomp. He'd win this even with Geostigma.

This has to be a joke. You heavily underestimate Gouki. Please stop being biased.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 13th, 2008 05:07 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not the one who resorts to horribly underrating everything FF. Take a look at your own biases, you might be surprised at what you find. wink

Old Post May 13th, 2008 05:17 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote