I know how some of you think so highly about Lich King. I know that those of you familiar with the lore of Warcraft know Lich King as referred to one of the most powerful beings on Azeroth currently. I believe Malygos is THE most powerful and Lich King somewhere beneath him.
theres nowhere that says Malygos can control all magic.......ive not seen this information, if so Archimonde could be solod as well as the rest of the Burning legion by Malygos, which is not true, the guy simply has various tricks against magic users like breathing on them to make them forget their spells....
Yes, unless Kil'Jaeden has the physical capabilities of Archimonde, which he by all sense should.
He is not simply the guardian. He was capable of completely removing and controling opponents magic in the war of the ancients. He was capable of making himself the only one manifesting magical abilities. He can even use enemy spells against themselves.
Malygos magical powers are more than simple "guardianship". Weak blue dragons can completely silence a field from magic and use even advanced magical abilities. Not even a hundred blue flights could match Malygos might.
Last edited by Rapidash on May 18th, 2008 at 09:51 PM
Are you talking about Malygos? Because we have fact with him
If you are talking about Lich King, we have fact wit him as well:
- Fact: Lich King has been by official and reliable Blizzard sources been stated to be one of the most powerful beings on Azeroth currently.
- Fact: Lich King is limited to the powers of a Lich. This grants him death, frost and shadow magic.
- Fact: Lich King is a highly intellectual entity. Only Velen and Kil'Jaeden would be above his intellectual level from what we know so far (Not including Titans)
- Fact: Ner'Zhul lost all of his shaman powers when the spirits abandoned him. Arthas lost all his Paladin powers when the corruption of Frostmourne was complete.
- Fact: Lich King is magical. Malygos is the supreme Azerothian power in magic. In all of existance, only Titans can match him.
these are not facts, these are as Jax said, conlusions you have made yourself
I an find an official source saying he is one of the most powerufl in the entire warcraft universe
nothing says he is limited to the powers of a lich, you made that one up
your the one rating here again he could be above or below any of the entities you just listed
nothing says that either, Malygos is just listed as extremely powerful magic user and guardian of magic, nothing about him being the most powerful on Azeroth from what ive read, if you have read an extension to what we know, then post the proof, not your opinions.
and yes Utrigos, ive read that several times before making my conclusions as well, Phenominal power over magic does not translate exactley to me as "most powerful magic user on Azeroth that would douche any other", Lich King has "unfathomable" power under his belt that sounds more impressive, does that mean he>>Malygos whos power is fathomable as phenomenal.