KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jin Kazama VS Kyo Kusanagi: clash of jobber auras

Jin Kazama VS Kyo Kusanagi: clash of jobber auras
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jin Kazama VS Kyo Kusanagi: clash of jobber auras

(a Classic NES special)
who has the bigger jobber aura?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:04 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

what are you doing? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:06 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

What the **** is 'Jobber Aura'?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:51 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
what are you doing?

having fun man. these guys are just videogame characters....not the centre of my existence. besides, most people here think kyo and Jin are big jobbers so i was wondering who they think is more of a jobhogger. too bad i didn't say terry bogard or brain's head would explode while he typed away his "27 years of pent up terry hate" laughing

quote:
What the **** is 'Jobber Aura'?

jobber aura? its when a very powerful opponent loses to some guy just because that "some guy" is popular.
well read wolverine comics. anytime you see wolverine beat anyone who can actually fight, you'd know you're seeing "jobber aura" in action.
~Sado
P.S. i the best at what i do. and what i do is horribly overrated

Last edited by Sado22 on Jun 27th, 2008 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 07:33 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Jin easily.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:18 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
having fun man. these guys are just videogame characters....not the centre of my existence. besides, most people here think kyo and Jin are big jobbers so i was wondering who they think is more of a jobhogger. too bad i didn't say terry bogard or brain's head would explode while he typed away his "27 years of pent up terry hate" laughing

jobber aura? its when a very powerful opponent loses to some guy just because that "some guy" is popular.
well read wolverine comics. anytime you see wolverine beat anyone who can actually fight, you'd know you're seeing "jobber aura" in action.
~Sado
P.S. i the best at what i do. and what i do is horribly overrated
Wolvie is overrated, but he does have serious fighting skills. Kyo has no aura. When he's up against somebody better/more powerful than he is, he loses unless somebody helps him. If he had one, he'd have somehow beaten Goenitz.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:41 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
too bad i didn't say terry bogard or brain's head would explode while he typed away his "27 years of pent up terry hate" laughing

ROFL

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK why does Jin have a jobber aura? For him to have one he needs to have something to dispute what he actually is capable of, so far hes owned from the start, nothing wrong with that.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:31 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

he doesn't. neither does kyo. the title was just a joke...and poke at the haters.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:27 PM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the question stands to the haters.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:31 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

You realise that I was *Mostly* joking about Jin, right?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:14 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

hatez like this aussie asstard! phuck you darko! mad
*goes raging fanboy and happyslaps your face*
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 04:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hate my ass... *farts loudly*

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 11:03 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldjoker

kyo... kyo can fight ryu.. jin can't

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 03:04 PM
goldjoker is currently offline Click here to Send goldjoker a Private Message Find more posts by goldjoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote