KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Viewtiful Joe VS. Dante

Viewtiful Joe VS. Dante
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Viewtiful Joe VS. Dante

Who shall win?!

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Jun 28th, 2008 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:53 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

joe tries to do a cartwhell kick and gets his legs ripped off.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 10:17 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I forgot to mention, no biased comments filled with ignorance.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 10:59 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carnage52
joe tries to do a cartwhell kick and gets his legs ripped off.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 05:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Joe could possibly take this...possibly. It's a close one, imo.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 04:00 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I forgot to mention, no biased comments filled with ignorance.
you seriously think that joe has a chance of beating dante?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 09:21 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The Viewtiful Joe game sucks and thank god I only rented it instead of buying it or I would have been pissed and toss the game out the window and into the dumpster.

The Devil May Cry games were so much better than that crappy cartoon game.

Dante will either put a bullet between Joe's eyes or he'll slice his head off. This fight will be over in 1 sec.

This fight insults Dante. You put him up against Joe? What the hell is next, Dante vs. Pikachu?! BS man!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 11:08 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Honestly, you brought this thread back to say something so retarded?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 11:11 PM
No End N Site

Joe has the power to Slow time, speed it up, super strength, high durability and he can zoom in to make his hits harder, posiblly instant kill...

And yet Dante cubs'im...lol.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:32 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

this thread is getting really funny, i laughed really hard to some of the stuff you guys said..... but any ways dante takes this too easy, because he can also control time, which was the only thing joe had. this a kill.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 05:37 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

It's really humorous that a moron decided to bump a thread just to say something so ignorant.
Lulz.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 08:00 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Joe has the power to Slow time, speed it up, super strength, high durability and he can zoom in to make his hits harder, posiblly instant kill...

And yet Dante cubs'im...lol.

Those time powers...effect him as well (and everything else) where as Dante's doesn't.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 06:18 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

well, dante was the better character even IN vietiful joe{yes he can be unlocked and played with as a hidden character in the game}, nough said

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 08:26 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Those time powers...effect him as well (and everything else) where as Dante's doesn't.
You do got a point there but Joe is really skilled when fightin at those speeds. I don't think Dante can handle fightin so fast he sets on fire.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 03:09 PM
killermover

Nuclear Punches > Devil Trigger.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 11:00 PM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Nuclear what now?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 11:25 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

Time slow/stop is possibly the most overrated power in all of fiction. Unless the time stop only speeds up your perceptions and movement, its a double edged sword. Sure the opponents movement is incapacitated, but so is his entire body. Time is a requirement along with physics to do any kind of damage. Otherwise it would be impossible to split the opponents flesh apart without time moving.

The guy that made these characters seems to be obsessed with it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 02:21 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I don't think Dante can hit Joe. no expression

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 02:36 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I agree Spy. Find it strange how even a weak character with that power can basically stop the time of the universe..

And why not Moo?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 03:02 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Fastest I've seen Dante move wasn't even his own movement, it was falling. And Joe moves just as fast of his own accord.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 03:10 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote