KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cloud Strife vs Mundus

auron vs sephirothvs spawnvs virgel
This poll is closed.
sephiroth 2 40.00%
auron 1 20.00%
spawn 1 20.00%
virgel 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cloud Strife vs Mundus
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Cloud Strife vs Mundus

Cloud has defeated Sephiroth and has cured the children's genostigma when all of a sudden he was telaported to a strange castle all the doors were locked so he just broke them down he saw puppets on the ground and he destroyed them. When he got to this strange wormhole and he jumped in these monsters attacked him he just slashed them and these strange tentackles grabbed at him and he felt his life energy being drained so he used curaga and got to a strange doorway he walked in and was in a cathedral with a strange statue in it then suddenly the statues great arm tried to strike him he jumped out of the way and the battle began

you decide the victor

Attachment: ancient enemy.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 12:26 AM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

You may as well just ask Cloud to sit down and stop breathing.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 12:46 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
You may as well just ask Cloud to sit down and stop breathing.
whats that supposed to mean

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 01:15 AM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This is horrific spite. Cloud is totally outgunned in this fight. Nothing in the FF7 universe is strong enough to beat Mundus.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 12:25 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

*Facepalm*
Cloud should just kill himself dead.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 05:27 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow Spider
All mighty overlord!

Mundus would toy with Cloud before completely annihilating him.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 05:34 AM
Shadow Spider is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow Spider a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Spider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superbatman86

Does Cloud get materia?Because with it he'd win without it he has no means of keeping up with space flight mode Mundus.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 05:47 PM
superbatman86 is currently offline Click here to Send superbatman86 a Private Message Find more posts by superbatman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is likely to fail in any way shape or form

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 06:40 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cloud better get some uber never seen before materia that can destroy galaxies with but a thought because other wise; he's dead.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 07:58 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

If CLoud could fly then he may have some chance of surviving for a few minutes, maybe give Munudus some kind of fight but his durability isnt exacltye legendary either so he would need materia or abilities that work extremely fast (not the usual FF powers) and that would protect him.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:47 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Originally posted by Burning thought
If CLoud could fly then he may have some chance of surviving for a few minutes, maybe give Munudus some kind of fight but his durability isnt exacltye legendary either so he would need materia or abilities that work extremely fast (not the usual FF powers) and that would protect him.
well cloud can fly and he escaped tons of explosians

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 11:29 PM
NemeBro

Materia and spells are instant as shown in cutscenes. So you have no idea what you are talking about.

Curious question, what are Mundus' feats? I played DMC, but what with it being a shitty and overrated series, I forced myself to forget everything about it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 11:57 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote:
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
well cloud can fly and he escaped tons of explosians

No he can't. There's a fine line between jumping several stories through the air and actual flight. Nearly every single character in AVALANCHE could do the same thing. The only time Cloud ever showed anything along the lines of actual flight is when he did his final Limit Break on Sephiroth, who is actually one of the only FFVII characters who can actually fly.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 12:21 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Here's a question forthe thread creator. What's up with the poll?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 01:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Originally posted by ESB -1138
did you vote on it

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 02:27 AM
Hannibal-Lector

Originally posted by ESB -1138

Yeah... same question

My understanding is Cloud would lose this pretty bad... Just cause he beat Sephiroth does not put him in Sephiroths power range (to those familar with comics think of Cloud to Sephiroth as Drax is to Thanos)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 04:28 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Materia and spells are instant as shown in cutscenes. So you have no idea what you are talking about.

Curious question, what are Mundus' feats? I played DMC, but what with it being a shitty and overrated series, I forced myself to forget everything about it.

Show me the materia and spells that are instant please, ive seen a tiny splash of a shield from Sephiroth, thats the only instant ive seen, every other spell/effect has a time effect just like in every other game, and in FF its damned slow so please cough up the evidence. it seems you have no idea what your talking about.

its not shitty at all? lol....its very populour and has its credit although i dont like the lead characters, Munudus has many abilities such as fairly fast flight, hes got weapons in the form of large beams, demonic shards, white bulletlike magic things

He has more than enough powers since any one of those could Fvuck up cloud to the heavens and above.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 09:23 AM
Hannibal-Lector

Show me the materia and spells that are instant please, ive seen a tiny splash of a shield from Sephiroth, thats the only instant ive seen, every other spell/effect has a time effect just like in every other game, and in FF its damned slow so please cough up the evidence. it seems you have no idea what your talking about.

its not shitty at all? lol....its very populour and has its credit although i dont like the lead characters, Munudus has many abilities such as fairly fast flight, hes got weapons in the form of large beams, demonic shards, white bulletlike magic things

He has more than enough powers since any one of those could Fvuck up cloud to the heavens and above.

its only slow during ingame play, do you truely believe the characters would do a turn based system and stand arround to let the other people attack while waiting for their turn? The spells (although having a casting time) are very much usuable at fast speeds dependign on the characters skill level (such as the Sephiroth feat, compared to a considerably slower Firaga from Genesis during hte cut scene)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 02:24 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. Maybe you should make sure you actually know what the hell you are talking about when you make claims?

You've already seen Sephiroth use Wall.

Here we see Genesis using very high level Fire spells with only a second long charge.

Kadaj using materia quickly a few times in this vid.

2. DMC is full of bullshit, fail, and AIDS. There is nothing unique about the gameplay, and Dante is quite possibly the single most craptastic and un-funny character to ever exist. Popular? Yeah, hence why I said it is overrated.

And those powers you named do not imply to me at all he can kill Cloud.

I demand vids.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 05:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Maybe you should make sure you actually know what the hell you are talking about when you make claims?

You've already seen Sephiroth use Wall.

Here we see Genesis using very high level Fire spells with only a second long charge.

Kadaj using materia quickly a few times in this vid.

2. DMC is full of bullshit, fail, and AIDS. There is nothing unique about the gameplay, and Dante is quite possibly the single most craptastic and un-funny character to ever exist. Popular? Yeah, hence why I said it is overrated.

And those powers you named do not imply to me at all he can kill Cloud.

I demand vids.
hey man this is for dmc and ff fans not just one or the other both

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 07:16 PM