KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chun Li vs Mai Shiranui (4-Round Battle Royale!)

Chun Li vs Mai Shiranui (4-Round Battle Royale!)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Chun Li vs Mai Shiranui (4-Round Battle Royale!)

This is it...the final battle over who is the best between SNK's Shiranui kunoichi and Capcom's Wushu mistress.

Four rounds. In the end, only one will remain standing.

Round One: Anime Battle! Chun Li's Animated Movie incarnation versus Mai's Motion Picture version.

Round Two: SNK Battle! Mai and Chun Li's SNK Chaos versions.

Round Three: Capcom Battle! Mai and Chun Li's CvSNK2 versions.

Round Four: Slumber Party Pillow Fight! A lingerie pillow fight for the fanboys.

Who is the winner of this battle royale?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 01:20 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

round 1 : mai

round 2 : chun-li

round 3 : chun-li

round 4 : ...

winner is... the elephant feet eek!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 02:50 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

round1: chunli
round2: chunli
round3: chunli
round4: as much as i hate mai, she WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than Chun-the-shemale-Li

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 07:39 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
round1: chunli
round2: chunli
round3: chunli
round4: as much as i hate mai, she WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than Chun-the-shemale-Li

about number 1... mai already had a DM while chun-li not. I believe she's more deadlier in anime.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 12:11 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

mai used it only once and against a subboss who was caught off guard. on top of that, in FF2 she lost to Lawrence blood who i think would lose to Vega because he wasn't as fast as Vega and not that atheletic either. in FF3 Haur wtfpwned her with one shot.
Chunli beat Vega after a tough bout where she was bleeding from numerous lacerations and other hardass blows. mai on the other hand got oneshotted by Haur, didn't have a prayer against Panni and got owned by Lawrence Blood. in other words, she lost all her fights.

also Panni wtfpwned Lawrence who owned Mai. mai only managed to beat her because she was attacking Andy at the time and wasn't expecting Mai to interfere.

~Sado

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 05:43 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legacy92

if round 4 ever happend we'd ALL be WINNERS just to watch it

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 04:53 AM
legacy92 is currently offline Click here to Send legacy92 a Private Message Find more posts by legacy92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote