KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Darth Sion Vs. Dante

Darth Sion Vs. Dante
Started by: Obsidian Fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Obsidian Fury

Darth Sion Vs. Dante

The virtually unkillable Sion Vs. the Dante that probably is capable to kill the unkillable.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 07:46 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

i guess sion cause he has a lightsaber and is waay faster then dante

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 08:57 PM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Faster? I wouldn't say that. I never really learnt the extent of his power with the force other than his "intactability" and a few basic stuff, but I do not think he could use force speed to a high extent.

What could give him the upper hand would be if he know to cloak, or how some other more special force abilities.

The reason I put them up against eachother is because I think Sion has what it takes to "endure" taking beating from Dante, and that's how he'll win.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 09:02 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sion is a shitty Sith in truth. His only real skill is with a saber, and his only special power is his invulnerability.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 12:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Which is the primary reason I picked him up against Dante. Darth Nihilus, Darth Revan, Malak or Darth Traya would shame the boy.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 12:45 AM
NemeBro

Well as overrated as Dante is, people would prolly argue he could beat Nihilus.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 12:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Highly unarguable, that would be. Nihilus would devour him. Against Sion, he does have a very fair chance though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 01:06 AM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Highly unarguable, that would be. Nihilus would devour him. Against Sion, he does have a very fair chance though.
Dante at his most wanked would beat the Living Tribunal(I shit you not).

I think he could beat Sion. He could never really do much damage, but could likely with his speed BFR Sion before Sion could really do anything.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 01:10 AM
Obsidian Fury

Well, it is not very unlikely that Sion has force speed at his disposal. It is only an assumption however, and should not really be taken in consideration. Force push and various versions of it might toughen things up for the demon hunter however.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 01:18 AM
NemeBro

Well, it is not very unlikely that Sion has force speed at his disposal. It is only an assumption however, and should not really be taken in consideration. Force push and various versions of it might toughen things up for the demon hunter however.
Sion pretty much sucks total ass with the Force. His power is only in physical strength, sabers, and his immortality. He may have Force Speed, but since he is pretty much a Force retard, it likely isn't very good.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 01:19 AM
Obsidian Fury

Does not matter really. The reason I picked him was due to light saber and endurance. Does Dante have what it takes to bring him down?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 09:28 AM
NemeBro

Does not matter really. The reason I picked him was due to light saber and endurance. Does Dante have what it takes to bring him down?
Nope. He can BFR him though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:22 PM
Obsidian Fury

How?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:23 PM
NemeBro

Well before I answer, can I get an idea of where they are fighting?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:24 PM
Obsidian Fury

Ah, sure. Lets place them both on late Malachor V pre final destruction. A rocky barren wasteland.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:30 PM
NemeBro

Ah, sure. Lets place them both on late Malachor V pre final destruction. A rocky barren wasteland.
Pre-Destruction?

Not sure than, there is probably a way, but none I know of. If it was after the destruction then Dante could put him in the gravity well that Nihilus lifted his ship from.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:31 PM
Obsidian Fury

After the first destruction, but before the second. This is unfamiliar lands for Dante. Would he adapt to Malachor quick enough?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:52 PM
NemeBro

Maybe. Maybe not. Dante has been through worse though IMO.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 12:07 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since i don't like sion, dante beats him. Against vader or nihilus, dante gets owned.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 10:19 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

All top level Sith Lords would beat Dante stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 10:56 AM