KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Joanna Dark vs Sniper Wolf

Joanna Dark vs Sniper Wolf
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betterman

Joanna Dark vs Sniper Wolf

Carrington institute 2021

"Ah Joanna! Glad you could make it." Said Daniel.

"No problem. What is My Mission this time?" Asked Joanna.

"Datadyne industries has stolen a top secret device designed for rerouting and controlling certain types of internet information. Your mission is to retrieve this device from them. The thieves are meeting with Datadyne in an abandoned district of Washington D.C."

"Sounds easy enough... What's the catch?"

"One of Datadynes agents is a clone of a Sniper formerly with the group FOXHOUND. She goes by the Codename Sniper Wolf. Be careful Joanna... She was quite possibly the greatest Sniper of her time."

"I will Daniel. I will."

The meeting is taking place somewhere in a 22 block area of Washington D.C. Joanna has to grab the piece of technology and get out ASAP. Sniper Wolf is there to stop Joanna. She has studied up on Joanna and as is typical for her she has fallen for Joanna and wants nothing more than to pull the trigger on her.

Joanna is armed with Her Silenced Falcon 2, Her Sniper Rifle and a Briefcase Gun. She also has a tracking device that will find the device but not Sniper Wolf.

Sniper wolf has her Heavily modified PSG-1.

Who wins in this battle of Femme Fatales I like to call "Red Vs. Green"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 02:07 PM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Sniper Wolf.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 03:30 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Definately Sniper Wolf.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 07:36 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote