KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake vs Old snake

Solid Snake vs Old snake
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Solid Snake vs Old snake

Solid snake from metal gear vs old snake from metal gear solid they both have all there weapons [IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG] vs [IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 05:24 PM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Twin Snakes Solid Snake rapes his older counterpart.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:51 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remi8193
Coona Matata

wouldn't happen cause there both the same people unless one off them had a time machine

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 09:36 PM
Remi8193 is currently offline Click here to Send Remi8193 a Private Message Find more posts by Remi8193 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

All their weapons? Rail Gun would do Solid Snake...Old Snake wins.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 09:59 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remi8193
wouldn't happen cause there both the same people unless one off them had a time machine
I guess you didn't realise that most of the threads are impossible to happen, so other than being rediclously stupid what can you add to this thread? Nothing. good, then don't post at all please.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:00 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remi8193
Coona Matata

Originally posted by Rewmac
I guess you didn't realise that most of the threads are impossible to happen, so other than being rediclously stupid what can you add to this thread? Nothing. good, then don't post at all please.

Shut Up mad

i know its impossible but there the same character

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:21 PM
Remi8193 is currently offline Click here to Send Remi8193 a Private Message Find more posts by Remi8193 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Remi8193
Shut Up mad

i know its impossible but there the same character

What does it matter?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:25 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Rewmac

Your net ettiquete leaves much to be desired.

There's nothing wrong with what he said, and in fact, all it really means is that the Snake is fighting himself with different weaponry. It's a redundant match.

The fact that your supporting said match by attacking a fellow poster for pointing that out... well, I need not say anything more.

Old Snake wins due to tech edge.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:26 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just double posted=spam.

You=Reported.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:56 AM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats with every loser coming here on KMC and calling himself "dark-something". get a life you losers mad

oh and Solid Snake wins since he's less likely to die midway of the mission cuz of a heartattack.

*waits for the day when everyone starts putting 22 infront of their name*

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:36 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hey, I am the original Dark of VGvs, everyone else is a poser!

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 12:50 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you should make one more thread, just to be safe

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 02:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

CQC is better. Old Snake wins.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 08:59 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Old Snake wins.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 04:43 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote