KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gray Fox vs. Raiden

Gray Fox vs. Raiden
Started by: First_Tsurugi06

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Gray Fox vs. Raiden

Both are fighting as their Cyborg Ninja counterparts, and both are armed only with their HF Sword. No Stealth Camo, no extra knives.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:19 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Gray Fox most likely would win.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:10 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Gray Fox most likely would win.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:23 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Unsure... Grey Fox was unstable... And Raiden does have the tech edge...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:27 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Just noticed there was another thread of this.

But on the subject, I tihnk Gray Fox can take it after a close fight. He not only has formiddable strength himself, being able to stop Metal Gear from crushing Snake, but also has more speed feats, being able to swing his sword so fast, that you don't even see him swinging. I'd say their agility is pretty close, though Gray Fox has dodged bullet fire more often IIRC, but Raiden sure as hell knows how to improvise, even without his arms.

Again, it's close IMO. Closer than either one vs Olga, that's for sure.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 12:19 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicSurfer

Gray Fox was hurt by Snake in HTH. Snake tagged him with no problem. He even countered fox's moves. Sure, Fox held up Rex's leg. But Raiden temporarily held off freakin Outer Haven.

Raiden kills him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 05:39 AM
CosmicSurfer is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicSurfer a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicSurfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hard to say, raiden definately has the tech edge. where fox was able to stop the stomp of rex, raiden was actually able to sop and hugely DENT outer haven. a vessel almost as large as shadow moses itself and of armour and power system superior to even arsenal gear.

in battle skill, i gotta say they amped up raiden a lot because of the snazzy visual scenes they cud do which cudnt be done on the ps1 or gamecube. but then again, gray fox has the plasma cannon{and hey raiden cud stop bullets wih his blade even when he was HUMAN on arsenal gear.

hard to say hard tto say.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 12:12 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
But Raiden temporarily held off freakin Outer Haven.

With one arm.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 04:41 PM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Actually he used his entire body to hold Outer Haven. Not to mention he had a terrain advantage over it *Standing on solid ground while Arsenal was on the water and already clashing with Shadow Moses's coast.

I think Grey Fox wins this because he has shown superior speed and better durability...I mean his suit did sustain 2 stomps from REX while Raiden's suit continously got stabbed by knives and stuff. But then again those attacks ain't exactly the same thing either.

Raiden is more versatile I believe...but then again Fox has the arm cannon and has shown that he can still use the HF blade pretty good while using the arm cannon.

I think Fox wins, but it won't be easy.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 05:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

and not to mention, that gray fox, when properly motivated can be even more bloodthirsty and insane than vamp!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:51 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote