KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kyle Travers VS Cody Travers

Kyle Travers VS Cody Travers
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kyle Travers VS Cody Travers

this is FF1 Cody vs kyle. who wins?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

When Kyle learns how to punch through walls like his big brother, fight in several tournaments and break out of jail, then maybe he can be a challenge.

The elder Travers for the win.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:18 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Perverted sig...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:49 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

cody wins.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 01:44 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Cody stomps.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 02:30 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Kyle can dodge bullets, has lots of stamina and power and he did beat Hugo in a fight without unlike ryu who had to do his ultimate move the shitshoryuken and still fail like the to beat him.
i think the boy's got a chance. Cody probably wins but its not going to be a stomp.

Cody 7/10.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Jul 31st, 2008 at 11:05 AM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 10:59 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

He didn't defeat Hugo, he defeated an Andore.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 01:43 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

his name is hugo andore.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 01:59 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
He didn't defeat Hugo, he defeated an Andore.

hugo andore. and he WAS in FF1...as a regular chump that you're supposed to beat on. and ryu couldnt' even KO him laughing

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 04:01 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
his name is hugo andore.

No.
Kyle defeated an Andore.
There's a family of them you know. Hugo wasn't even in Metro City at the time.

Originally posted by Sado22
[B]and ryu couldnt' even KO him laughing

Ryu did beat him, it's just his Shinryuken didn't Knock him out as he thought it would.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 10:42 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Ryu did beat him, it's just his Shinryuken didn't Knock him out as he thought it would.

I believe ryu defeat hugo. but what disappoint me is he can't KO a mid-tier such as hugo with his strongest move.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 02:54 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

been saying that since i came here. shows how overrated ryu is.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 12:50 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:
No.
Kyle defeated an Andore.
There's a family of them you know. Hugo wasn't even in Metro City at the time.

both are pro wrestlers, weird looking hair, big body, similar clothing. but ok, let's just say they are different persons, then I want to ask you something : do you think hugo is way stronger than andore or they are at the same level?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 01:02 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

with that you'll go into a circular argument where instead of saying "yes, i guess we really were overrating ryu" the SF'ers turn around and tell you "that means Hugo has insane endurance" even though it is directly contradicted by the fact that according to official tiers, Hugo is a midtier while ryu is toptier.

on top of that, on the FFSW faqs, it says its Hugo Andore and that they were even goin to put Poison there with him but couldn't cuz of time constraint.

Ryu=overrated

~Sado

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 02:39 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

with that you'll go into a circular argument where instead of saying "yes, i guess we really were overrating ryu" the SF'ers turn around and tell you "that means Hugo has insane endurance" even though it is directly contradicted by the fact that according to official tiers, Hugo is a midtier while ryu is toptier.

You can't compare storyline feats with gameplay properties.

on top of that, on the FFSW faqs, it says its Hugo Andore

Proof? Link to proof? There's more than one Andore bud.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 05:46 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Proof? Link to proof? There's more than one Andore bud.

souce: tiamat's SF guide.
link: google it

and yes, i know they are more than one andore. i also know that the only way to tell one andore from the other is by the clothes. Hugo wears the pink one...which is kinda gay.

quote:
You can't compare storyline feats with gameplay properties.

so what's your point?

~Sado

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 08:46 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I believe ryu defeat hugo. but what disappoint me is he can't KO a mid-tier such as hugo with his strongest move.
Hugo is pretty strong, I never seen an Official source that said he was mid-tier.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 08:37 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

tiamat guide puts him on midtier IIRC and he was simple generic thug in FF. always has been.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 08:47 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

on top of that, on the FFSW faqs, it says its Hugo Andore and that they were even goin to put Poison there with him but couldn't cuz of time constraint.

Ryu=overrated

~Sado
Hugo has high damage soak. People been telling you that since you got here. That has nothing to do w/what tier he's in Sado. Stop being stupid. You can be bottom tier & still have insane damage soak. Ryu doesn't just beat weaklings, bums & jobbers like some heroes(Terry Bogard mainly) do. SF ain't about making Ryu look good by making everybody else suck. This is SF, not Fatal Fury(Terry's fury). I hope that nobody ever has to tell you this again, but I doubt it big grin

Let's try to keep this about Cody & Kyle from now on tho

Last edited by I-Drop on Aug 11th, 2008 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 04:20 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Hugo has high damage soak.

when you make a guy appear so powerful and so horribly fanwanked that he can beat whole casts of other fighters and practically beat next to anyone from any game in a one-on-one matchup.........and then he fails to topple some generic thug from a beatemup, you get yourself the biggest overrating done since blonde women.
high damage soak is a pathetic rebuttal. he's a generic thug. he's just big and fat...and has absolutely NO feats to date. on top of that, he goes and gets mauled by Kyle Travers in a straight up fight. Kyle's a rookie (to the point that Cody's a bit disappointed in him cuz he's taking too long to realize his potential). the math isn't "hugo took the shitshoryuken cuz he's god almight", but rather "hugo took the shitshoryuken cuz ryu's a damn pvssy and has been overrated" laughing out loud

quote:
That has nothing to do w/what tier he's in Sado.[/quopte]
really? it does in my books, brain. you can't have a toptier fail to topple a middle tier with his mightiest move. if ryu did a shitkuu and failed, then it'd be okay. but if he does his mightiest attack and fails to knock down some generic thug from a obselete beatemup.......i'm gonna be highly unimpressed. and i am.

[quote]Stop being stupid.

nah mane, you need to stop wanking ryu. the guy's overrated. admit it laughing

quote:
You can be bottom tier & still have insane damage soak

nope. now you're just stretching it. if you've got high damage soak then no way you'd be bottom tier. to be a good fighter you need damage soak. sure skill and power and speed and all that jazz plays a part, but damage soak is up there with it.

quote:
Ryu doesn't just beat weaklings

cuz he can't. the guy's such a pvssy capcom ran outta people to humiliate him. they decided that making a little girl in a karate gi might make him look a bit better...and then she goes on ahead to put a fight with him when she's just 16 while pvssyboy's 33 and hasn't done anything besides fight no-names and lose to anyone who'se named.

quote:
bums & jobbers like some heroes(Terry Bogard mainly) do

keep the ol' goosebuster outta this man laughing out loud

quote:
SF ain't about making Ryu look good

he loses to everyone but is stuck on the big posters, in the covers and is fanwanked to such hieghts that he can *cough* beat Jin Kazama without breaking a sweat....when the likes of Jin Kazama can actually mix it up with people who toss around 300kgs robots like they were pillowfighting.
that's worse then making everyone else look bad cuz he's stealing the spotlight and shoved down our throat despite being a pvssy.
Ryu=John Cena
(then again, at least Cena wins and has improved now and has gotten more moves too)

quote:
by making everybody else suck

but is still a regular joe in the KoF series and bowed outta the way for other heroes. ryu on the other hand gets mauled, gets humiliated, is owned by rich kids and little girls and no feat thugs hanging around hermaphrodites.......and still gets to beat the new hero perfect and mocks him bad.

quote:
This is SF, not Fatal Fury(Terry's fury).

no...this is street fighter, where the only street figher is ryu laughing

~Sado

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 04:51 PM