KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » kratos vs Astaroth

kratos vs Astaroth
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

kratos vs Astaroth

two slaves of aeres both challenged ares and both came on top now they meet under the star of battle you choose the victor either (please log in to view the image) or (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 06:54 PM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

I would say the simple fact that Maxi defeated Astaroth (after getting his arse handed tohim by Asty the first time) points to the fact that he’s not all that brilliant. I’d say Kratos would take this, though in gameplay Astaroth does have some brilliant throw combos.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 10:37 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If Astaroth tried to throw Kratos he would get lifted in the air and ripped in half. no expression

Kratos is faster, more skilled, more powerful, more versatile, and is physically much stronger.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

And incredibly overrated.

Irregardless, he'd make Asteroth his ***** in about 3 three seconds.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:27 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
And incredibly overrated..
How so?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not going to go into details. That'd be work.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:38 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Kratos stomps, hard.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 02:32 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Kratos... Astaroth is strong, powerful even, no doubt, but the stuff Kratos can do is outlandisly moreso...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 06:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And incredibly overrated.

Yea overrated because he's too popular roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 09:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Kratos should win this without any difficulty.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 04:03 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I KNEW Kratos and Vader had something in common!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:33 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

um...

They're both bald?

quote:
Yea overrated because he's too popular roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh look. It's kazenji being a douchebag. Again.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:36 AM
NemeBro

um...

They're both bald?

1. Yeah, they have few things in common. Kratos is buff, Vader is not, Kratos isn't scarred, and Kratos has a penis, whereas Vader's burned off.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:38 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Well, that, and the fact that they could both, in all reality, singlehandedly obliterate the likes of a Soul Calibur character without a full effort. Of course, they're just a few of many who could do such a feat.

EDIT: Also, regarding scars, Dark Jaxx, remember the one over Kratos' eye, and the one on his chest as of GoWII. But lol @ the dick joke.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:13 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Well, that, and the fact that they could both, in all reality, singlehandedly obliterate the likes of a Soul Calibur character without a full effort. Of course, they're just a few of many who could do such a feat.

EDIT: Also, regarding scars, Dark Jaxx, remember the one over Kratos' eye, and the one on his chest as of GoWII. But lol @ the dick joke.
Well yeah, but in reverse there are many who could solo all of God of War and Star Wars as well. There is always a stronger being, except the guy in my sig. No one is stronger than him. big grin

Which calls into question how Vader takes a piss...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:25 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yea thats real original thats gonna solve things........resulting in name calling roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name calling?

I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:46 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Astaroth even have any good attacks? I dont usually play him but when I do hes fairly slow compared to most

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote