KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jin vs Nightmare

what game was nightmare the strongest?
This poll is closed.
Soul Edge 0 0%
Soul Calibur 0 0%
Soul Calibur II 0 0%
Soul Calibur III 2 50.00%
Soul Calibur IV 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jin vs Nightmare
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Jin vs Nightmare

okay 2 rounds 1st round will be normal jin and nightmare in chaos spiritual realm and round 2 devil jin and night terror will be in the tekken 5 final stage and (please log in to view the image) or (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 03:58 AM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Been done before. Nightmare wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 04:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

hater!! mad

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 02:54 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Jin win.
Haha, it rhymes.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 10:11 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

how many times must i say this?
guy with sword>>guy with no sword

Nightmare hacks him to little pieces and mails them to to Kazuya, Heihachi and Xiao.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 09:39 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

It's one of the few threads where we wholeheartedly agree...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:13 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
It's one of the few threads where we wholeheartedly agree...

oh.....then jin wins! laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:36 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22

mad

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:39 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

ZOMG! Youse killed Nightmare?! You Bastards! laughing

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Aug 17th, 2008 at 10:54 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:44 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice to see you got your sense of humor back, darko Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:53 AM
Darkstorm Zero

meh, lifes too short...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 10:55 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

how many times must i say this?
guy with sword>>guy with no sword

Nightmare hacks him to little pieces and mails them to to Kazuya, Heihachi and Xiao.

I wonder which piece he mails to Ling....

Anyway, having a sword isn't an automatic win by any means. The powerful projectile eyebeams of doom are also a weapon and they're a ranged weapon which > melee-range weapons and anyone who's using them.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 11:23 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
I wonder which piece he mails to Ling....

Anyway, having a sword isn't an automatic win by any means. The powerful projectile eyebeams of doom are also a weapon and they're a ranged weapon which > melee-range weapons and anyone who's using them.

Nightmare vs Devil Jin original thread

Check this thread, read it carefully, everything that could be said about this argument, has already been done, nothing new here...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 11:46 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Hm....

quote:
Uh hun... Nightmare was smashing upwards of 6 men at a time in comparison to Heihachi and Kaz's one each... and klets not forget that the Soul Calibur world is set in a time when soldiers where far stronger than normal men of our time, wearing 60KG plus armour and wielding all sorts of weapons, plus they are trained to kill with their weapons. Jacs arn't that superior. especially those ones that where designed as kamikaze soldiers.

Comparing highly advanced robots of doom to some ancient soldiers is laughable.

quote:
Jin can't stay in the air forever, once he lands, either after firing a beam, or tiring from running, Nightmare will be waiting.

And using game mechanics...

That thread was disappointing.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 04:22 PM
NemeBro

What's disappointing is that Nightmare with one super duper SCIII blast can win.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 12:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Hm....

Comparing highly advanced robots of doom to some ancient soldiers is laughable.

And using game mechanics...

That thread was disappointing.

Those Jacks where weakened Kamikaze's they had nothing on the real Jack-5.

Prove that what was said isn't true, and you may have an argument.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 01:30 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:
Those Jacks where weakened Kamikaze's they had nothing on the real Jack-5.

Just becuase something is fodder doesn't mean it's weak.

quote:
Prove that what was said isn't true, and you may have an argument.

We see DJ using a eyebeam in the T6 Trailer... He doesn't land afterward as far as I remember.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:26 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Just becuase something is fodder doesn't mean it's weak.

They are MUCH weaker than Jack-5... Proof? Heihachi couldn't demolish him when they fought, (Jack was Heihachi's mid-boss fight.)

We see DJ using a eyebeam in the T6 Trailer... He doesn't land afterward as far as I remember.

Firstly, he wasn't in the air. Secondly, He used it after being pushed to the brink by, of all people, Howarang.... Poor choice of evidence Knight, Besides, dealing with beams is nothing new for Nightmare, just like this thread is nothing new to me...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:56 AM
DX5
Restricted

Account Restricted

^the same headbutt wasn't breaking the fodder JACKS either in the intro, so there's nothing saying Heihachi was trying to break JACK-5 piece by piece. We know he can shatter one with a Demon Executioner (where he using his palms) and to be honest, JACK-5 is just an upgraded version of previous JACK.

And as much as it's true Nightmare as of III has the upperhand against DJ as of 5, the soldiers who were up against Nightmare in the intro are strong men in armor. They are nothing to any version of JACK (which weigh over 500 lbs each) whatsoever.

Last edited by DX5 on Aug 18th, 2008 at 07:06 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:54 AM
DX5 is currently offline Click here to Send DX5 a Private Message Find more posts by DX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

WHEATSTRAWWWW!!!!!!!! Jin wins!!!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 02:31 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote